Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

10 Categories Of Folks You Need Watch Out For On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Categories Of Folks You Need Watch Out For On Nairaland. (575 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / 10 Categories Of People You Will Meet At Baba Ijebu (lotto) Shops / 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of Folks You Need Watch Out For On Nairaland. by Niftyrules(m): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2015
10 categories of folks you need watch out for on Nairaland

One of the best forum to interact and get some mind blowing gist alongside the latest news in Nigeria and across the globe is Nairaland. I was surprised to read what a friend (don't stress yourself to think I'll be mentioning the name of the friend in question) wrote on his facebook page. It read in quote, "my day has always been fantastic with prayers, love from my family and a cool visit to Naija's most buzzling forum Nairaland". Well I'm not surprise since I am also guilty of this. But come to think of this, there are some folks you will see every now and then on various thread, pages of nairaland. Find their categories below.

#10 The emoticon/funny picture artiste on Nairalanders
why not go take up some artistic artisanship on the mainland (beside the turning to airport when you're coming from Ikeja) or probably take up your drawing book. (don't forget those days our parent chase us to leave the T.V and go get our drawing book) I just can't imagine why they often such attitude when vital issues are on board and the author of an article wants (in most cases) their respected opinion. As if that wasn't enough, some may even go as far as bringing up a funny picture that scorns the article (and I'll be like, where did this dude get this picture from). Well one word to folks ni this category, go find wife and stop messing around our pretty looking threads

#9 The Nairaland Land owners
If you say you never come across these folks, then I must confess to you that you've never really been to Nairaland.com at all.
I don't know if Seun has started apportioning landed property to some folks Here, or what do you think could warrant someone saying he had booked a space when he ought to comment.
Hello folks, one word to folks in this category.

#8 the antagonistic guys or ladies
the ladies are also trooping in seriously into this category. I wonder why they've forgotten so soon their place, I mean their noble art of putting together the kitchen wares, getting the kids ready for school and of course joining in their usual feminine gossip.
This days on Nairaland you see ladies also venting their antagonistic spleen on an innocent (Idibia) originator of a thread. My question to you folks. Were you commissioned'from above to be a bozz in every of your film. You better fear God, if you try it with me. Well I reserve my comment.

#7 The Beefers
M.I already sang them a song (don't ask me what the song is). I wonder why these folks are never happy about something good. I saw one yesterday while I was enjoying a lovely view of a couple prewedding shot, and this guy was like; 'is it me or hasn't d guy got a bigger ass dan d gal'. Must you be on the beef side at all times? Abi you no wan marry ni?

#6 Some Unbelievable wise ones
guys on this forum can finish you If you talk some shit they (your readers) are not pleased with. This guys can really be saucy that they will never say anything sensible on a normal day.
But on this same forum the same guys to whom you'll never expect some words of wisdom from simply because of their daily foolish talk can just ignite suddenly some witty remark and you be like. 'Ahaah, who dash am'.

#5 The punctuation mark commentators
let the sleeping thread lie and stop those useless punctuation of yours. It is not compulsory you comment when you know it is only fullstop, comma, question marks you will be adding to our innocent thread. Let this be the last time you do that, unless...............

#4 Copy and paste folks
bros I salute your courage oh, madam you too much. It will be very hilarious to note that some dude will come to Nairaland with great effontery and paste news article they've copied from some media house's website and at the end of it all, in order to get all the glory a (fake) journalist deserve, they will now fail to credit the original source, which automatically translate that they are the original source of the information. If you're still doing this you better stop it, because some of us here are regular visitors of virtually all of these media house's websites. God punish the devil. Don't forget the church song, 'all glory must be to the Lord' and not to you.

#3 The Mums
If you've never come across the mums before then you're not fit to be here. I wouldn't tell you who they are but from these few words you will understand who I'm referring to.
"Umh like lalastica, (I never mean him oh, na just example) said you can't continue like these and expect your spouse will show her love to you. Why will you be bossy over her at all times, she's the one that will wash your cloth, do the home keeping cook your food (bath you, Did I ever say that). Umh single mother in Israel. You're welcome.

#2 The Tribalistic Orubebe
I wouldn't talk about this at all. Just imagine the recently concluded presidential election, try rendering the name Orubebe and then connect his reaction to happenings on Nairaland. Then you know what I'm talking about

#1 You
Think of all you've done on this forum and suggest who the last person could be.

#NIFTYRULES
Re: 10 Categories Of Folks You Need Watch Out For On Nairaland. by shakazuldadon: 10:03am On Apr 23, 2015
me
Re: 10 Categories Of Folks You Need Watch Out For On Nairaland. by SuperSuave(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2015
Re: 10 Categories Of Folks You Need Watch Out For On Nairaland. by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2015
So cool grin

(1) (Reply)

Russian Company Sells Ad Space On Women’s Br£a$t / Forgotten Girls Or Chibok Girls?nigerians Reacts To Rescue Of 293 From Sambisa / When Can Your Daughter Start Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.