Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Shehu Bashiru Of Sabon Gari Kaduna State Rape 2 Year Old To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shehu Bashiru Of Sabon Gari Kaduna State Rape 2 Year Old To Death (892 Views)

Alfa Paid Me N500 To Lure 3-Year-Old To His Death - 15-Year-Old Suspect / Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / PIC: Woman Collects Money, Hands 14-year-old To Rapist - Punch Metro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Bashiru Of Sabon Gari Kaduna State Rape 2 Year Old To Death by tunjion: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2015
Nigeria: Man, 27, Arrested for Raping Minor to Death in Kaduna lalasticlala
Tagged:ChildrenHuman RightsLegal AffairsNigeriaWest Africa

By Isaiah Benjamin
A 27-year-old man, Shehu Bashiru of Yabati Ward in Sabon Gari local government area of Kaduna State has been arrested by the Kaduna State police Command for allegedly raping a two- year-old girl to death.

The suspect was arrested by policemen from the Sabon Gari Area Command following a complaint from the father of the late minor, Mallam Zakkari Dahiru before he was transferred to the state police Homicide Department.

Speaking to journalists at the police command where he was paraded, the suspect said he regretted his action and pleaded for mercy.

He confessed to the crime and said he did not know what pushed him into the act.

He said, "To be honest with you, I don't know what come over me but I started flipping with my manhood which was already erected and, as if the devil want to punish me, the late Fatimah came into my room because we are neighbours and she is used to me.

"Immediately she came into my room, I stripped her naked and penetrated through her vagina. All of a sudden, she stopped breathing and I applied water on her head but that could not resuscitate her. From that moment, I knew that I am in big trouble.

"I became more afraid when her mother started asking about her and I told her I had not seen her that day. I put together some of my clothes under the pretence of washing them but her corpse was hidden in one of them. http://allafrica.com/stories/201504030334.html
Re: Shehu Bashiru Of Sabon Gari Kaduna State Rape 2 Year Old To Death by shrek4(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2015
Woooow!
Re: Shehu Bashiru Of Sabon Gari Kaduna State Rape 2 Year Old To Death by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2015
I rebuke u dis shehu in Jesus name, chai animal's blood
Re: Shehu Bashiru Of Sabon Gari Kaduna State Rape 2 Year Old To Death by B69U: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2015
DISGUSTING AND SICK
Re: Shehu Bashiru Of Sabon Gari Kaduna State Rape 2 Year Old To Death by haisam: 7:02am On May 07, 2015
see wetin conji course, wallahi conji na bastard.
Re: Shehu Bashiru Of Sabon Gari Kaduna State Rape 2 Year Old To Death by Abuloma80(f): 7:24am On May 07, 2015
In the first place.there is no area called Sabon Gari in Kaduna.

(1) (Reply)

New Method Used By Robbers To Rob People.. / My Ordeal In Pipeline Vandals’ Den / Why Are Nigerian Scammers So Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.