Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. (915 Views)

Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / My Neighbour Has Been Crying Since Thursday, Then I Decided To Help Him(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2015
A close friend of mine is trying to choose between these two girls presently showing in green lights.

They are close friends and both of them are seriously into him.

Now he's confused on who to chose.

The one is front is from a comfortable background and shows signs of being pompous.

The one at the back is from a more humble background but more caring.

They are both school mates.

Who does he choose?

Valuable contributions will be appreciated. He's a close pal of mine.

Below is a selfie the girls took together and I've met the one in the back.
Re: Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. by vizkiz: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2015
why did you upload their pictures Its not like they are sexy or something undecided
Re: Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. by Aminat508(f): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2015
Marry d two nah...
Re: Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 23, 2015
vizkiz:
why did you upload their pictures Its not like they are sexy or something undecided
Who is talking about sexiness here ?
Re: Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2015
Dis girl shoroniyen?

Aminat508:
Marry d two nah...
Re: Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. by vizkiz: 11:16am On Apr 23, 2015
chipmunkey:

Who is talking about sexiness here ?

what's the need for uploading a picture? undecided
Re: Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2015
vizkiz:

what's the need for uploading a picture? undecided
So people can judge from their looks. Duh!
Re: Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. by vizkiz: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2015
chipmunkey:

So people can judge from their looks. Duh!

ok, I can't furck that one at the back...but I might give the first one a shot only if I am high on some cheap weed...satisfied? tongue
Re: Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2015
vizkiz:

ok, I can't furck that one at the back...but I might give the first one a shot only if I am high on some cheap weed...satisfied? tongue
Fvck that sh*t. The girl at the back is hawt. You have to meet her in person to know. This pic ain't doing justice for her.

But I'm talking about a real relationship here. The one is the front uses too much make-up and is a bit artificial. Don't you think?
Re: Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. by vizkiz: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2015
chipmunkey:

Fvck that sh*t. The girl at the back is hawt. You have to meet her in person to know. This pic ain't doing justice for her.

But I'm talking about a real relationship here. The one is the front uses too much make-up and is a bit artificial. Don't you think?

the one up front looks like a real biitch on bed you know wink
The other looks "nerdish" undecided maybe you should upload some other picture for more examination cheesy
Re: Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. by agarawu23(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2015
Ask him to choose the Lady at the back if he wants to be economical

The lady in the front his not natural and you already know she is pompous so why go for her?

I hate ladies with artificial look and fake lifestyle.

BTW we need to see their full pix becos "ukwu and orange" do judge at times grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2015
Am sure your friend mind goes with the first one..

But I will advice him to choose the other one...

Humble and caring

An allergic to rich and pompous girls

If you are rich,it ok with me,but to be pompous no no no
Re: Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. by happyjuliet(f): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bro don't mean 2 be offensive, U are old enough 2 no which of d ladies really has feelings 4 u naa nobody can make a choice 4 u. So look well and decide 4 urslef wink.
Re: Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. by major466(m): 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
The lady at the back looks like a serious wife material. Unfortunately physical appearance can be decieving. Let your friend choose the one he's more confortable with.
Re: Help Him Choose Between Two Friends. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
happyjuliet:
Bro don't mean 2 be offensive, U are old enough 2 no which of d ladies really has feelings 4 u naa nobody can make a choice 4 u. So look well and decide 4 urslef wink.
I'm helping a friend. The guy is so confused. wink

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Up For The Salvation Of Her Soul. / This Is My Candid Advice For All Ladies This New Month... / 5 Things That Can Suppress A Woman's Libido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.