Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Snake Bites Teen On The Lips While He Was Trying To Kiss It(photo And Video). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snake Bites Teen On The Lips While He Was Trying To Kiss It(photo And Video). (1031 Views)

She Finally Did It [Photo] / I Was Trying To Be Romantic Now See Where It Got Me / I Was Trying To Help A Girl Whose Boyfriend Was Beating Her And This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Bites Teen On The Lips While He Was Trying To Kiss It(photo And Video). by neduboy17: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
(Scroll down for video)…. A teen learned the hard way not to come into contact with a poisonous snake, doctors in Florida said.

The Hillsborough County man is recovering after being bitten in the face by the water moccasin.

18-year-old Austin Hatfield captured the 4-foot long snake while swimming last week. Friends of Hatfield said that the teen was trying to kiss the snake when it struck, biting his lips.

Hatfield was taken to a hospital in critical condition, but is expected to recover. Cottonmouth snakes, sometimes called water moccasins, are extremely dangerous.

Hatfield did not have a permit to keep the snake. The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission is investigating the incident, and the teen could face charges.
(See picture below...)
See video @ http://www.umunaija.com/poisonous-snake-bites-teen-on-the-lips-while-he-was-trying-to-kiss-itphoto-and-video/

Re: Snake Bites Teen On The Lips While He Was Trying To Kiss It(photo And Video). by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Point Of Correction: the snake didn't bite him, the snake tried to kiss back but people are misconcepting d snake..

1 Like

Re: Snake Bites Teen On The Lips While He Was Trying To Kiss It(photo And Video). by illmatic101(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
I no coshin ush grin
Re: Snake Bites Teen On The Lips While He Was Trying To Kiss It(photo And Video). by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
The snake should have bite his blockos
Re: Snake Bites Teen On The Lips While He Was Trying To Kiss It(photo And Video). by shrek4(m): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
I still love snakes though....
Re: Snake Bites Teen On The Lips While He Was Trying To Kiss It(photo And Video). by vjsmiles: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=14pt] grin
UKANDU! [/size]
Re: Snake Bites Teen On The Lips While He Was Trying To Kiss It(photo And Video). by Blakjewelry(m): 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Remind me of the jaw of a dog bitten by a snake when I was a kid
Re: Snake Bites Teen On The Lips While He Was Trying To Kiss It(photo And Video). by asadike(f): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oyibo mothers should learn to breast feed their kids biko to avoid these kind of mumu actions. We still dey talk say snake bit a teenager, una dey talk of prosecution. Who deserve the prosecution, d boy or d snake?
Re: Snake Bites Teen On The Lips While He Was Trying To Kiss It(photo And Video). by sinizia: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good riddance!! Serves him right.
Re: Snake Bites Teen On The Lips While He Was Trying To Kiss It(photo And Video). by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
sinizia:
Good riddance!! Serves him right.

He sure wouldn't survive a kiss from a NIGERIAN GIRL.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Electrocuted To Death After Trying To Take A Selfie Atop A Train (Photo) / Is It A Trap? / 15 Interesting Questions To Ask Your Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.