Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) (6124 Views)

Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
well, it is being argued that weed does good than harm,
but we shouldn't ignore the dangerous effects it brings.

1) IT IS ADDICTIVE: the difficult thing about weed(Igbo) is that once you that using it, it gets addictive. you have to keep taking more in order to reach your climax, thereby making you an addict

2) IT IS TERRIBLE TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH: This one is so true, weed is worse than cigarettes, at least cigarettes dont peel points off your IQ. a study found out that weed users have abnormal structure and poor memory and it can lead to brain changes resembling schizophrenia (mental madness or illness)

I remember a friend of my uncle, this boy back then was so cool and nice till he started smoking weed.
he kept smoking weed till one day, he left home and didn't came back. lo and behold, we found him talking to a mad man in another street. not just talking o, but he sat down with the mad man. he wasn't putting on anything.
we had to take him to his people, they held him with chains and keys. but he got out all the same, now he's running mad. sometimes, its temporary but other times its not. please if you are smoking weed, please stop now.
that boys was so promising with a bright future. embarassed

3) IT IS TERRIBLE FOR YOUR PHYSICAL HEALTH: now this is a dilemma, a study founded out that it is beneficial to health, while the other said it is harmful.
well, since it's a dilemma, you can try which one you're in grin
if its harmful to you, you can go to yaba left. grin
but joke apart, it was founded to be more toxic than cigarette smoke. regular users are hit with devastating lung problems. it can cause temporary sterility. weed also have a terrible impact on the babies of women who smoke.

3) IT DECIMATES LIVES. lots of people have lost lives, since it makes you feel high and in a trance, you can do anything in its influence.

4) IT'S A STIGMA: weed is a stigma, anywhere you go, people will rise fingers at you. people will know you as a weed smoker.angry
your family will be stigmatized too, it will rob off on them in a bad way.

so please, too much of everything at the end leads to nothing. if you're a weed smoker, stop now. make a change! *one love*
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by shakazuldadon: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
true to most of that...

[s]but it make you bleep like a bleeping god.. tongue[/s]
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by justmag(m): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Not my weed though. My weed saves lives. What kind of weed are u smoking? grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Pr0ton: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Cassyrooy Horpeyemmi66 Pes13 Augster DrHost...

See these people sha grin
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
justmag:

grin grin

Fulani weed

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by whizjay(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Well......
It all depends on the type of weed you smoke.....

Avoid that brown grass you smoke.. angry

Embrace OG Kush, the fresh one with the strong flavour and heavenly high.. grin grin

Urggh!
That feeling you get after blowin'...
Your brain just opens up to new ideas
And every thing starts to make sense...

embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Enegod(m): 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
celine234:

1) IT IS ADDICTIVE: the difficult thing about weed(Igbo) is that once you that using it, it gets addictive. you have to keep taking more in order to reach your climax, thereby making you an addict

2) IT IS TERRIBLE TO YOUR MENTAL HEALTH: This one is so true, weed is worse than cigarettes, at least cigarettes dont peel points off your IQ. a study found out that weed users have abnormal structure and poor memory and it can lead to brain changes resembling schizophrenia (mental madness or illness)

I remember a friend of my uncle, this boy back then was so cool and nice till he started smoking weed.
he kept smoking weed till one day, he left home and didn't came back. lo and behold, we found him talking to a mad man in another street. not just talking o, but he sat down with the mad man. he wasn't putting on anything.
we had to take him to his people, they held him with chains and keys. but he got out all the same, now he's running mad. sometimes, its temporary but other times its not. please if you are smoking weed, please stop now.

3) IT IS TERRIBLE FOR YOUR PHYSICAL HEALTH: now this is a dilemma, a study founded out that it is beneficial to health, while the other said it is harmful.
but joke apart, it was founded to be more toxic than cigarette smoke. regular users are hit with devastating lung problems. it can cause temporary sterility. weed also have a terrible impact on the babies of women who smoke.

3) IT DECIMATES LIVES. lots of people have lost lives, since it makes you feel high and in a trance, you can do anything in its influence.

4) IT'S A STIGMA: weed is a stigma, anywhere you go, people will rise fingers at you. people will know you as a weed smoker.angry

so please, too much of everything at the end leads to nothing. if you're a weed smoker, stop now. make a change! *one love*
what do you know about weed?!! angry
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by SkinnyDude(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
mtcheew, tell that to wiz khlifa

*rolling joint as big as king kong's finger

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by jessejagga(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
a friend with weed is a friend indeed grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by DahtzFestjayz: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
celine234:
DahtzFestjayz Comment o
In every disadvantages, there is a Advantages.
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by kalufelix(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Op stop smoking paw paw leaf
Smoke fresh Weed
Come back and edit this your thread
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by MDelgado(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
In every disadvantages, there is a Advantages.

No mind ceiling abi Wetin be her moniker sef..if you knw the usefulness of hemp,you wouldn't have typed all these...Weed is God's gift..Do your research..Too much of anything is bad..
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Menace2Society(m): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Weed!my forever friend!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by DahtzFestjayz: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
MDelgado:

No mind ceiling abi Wetin be her moniker sef..if you knw the usefulness of hemp,you wouldn't have typed all these...Weed is God's gift..Do your research.. Too much of anything is bad ..
#Confam @Bolded: Huh! Too much of Money is bad hun?
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Cholls(m): 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
MDelgado:

No mind ceiling abi Wetin be her moniker sef..if you knw the usefulness of hemp,you wouldn't have typed all these...Weed is God's gift..Do your research..Too much of anything is bad..
my brother why the wrote-up dey pain you like this. But na true the guy yan na.
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Pdizzle(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
crap
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
celine234:

sweetheart, diz sh!!t is crap! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:

sweetheart, diz sh!!t is crap! smiley

thank you! here you are again.
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
celine234:

thank you! here you are again.
baby, are we fighting?
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gimme 5 more reason not to weed and I will give u 20 reason that is a must u high on 420!!!

Orijin101 VS celine234 part. 2
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
olaxco2f:
Gimme 5 more reason not to weed and I will give u 20 reason that is a must u high on 420!!!

Orijin101 VS celine234 part. 2
haba! wetin na? Celine na my big time babe, we jez like to dey do weyrey at times wink

isn't it true Celine?
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by alberto2k(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
celine234:

My siggy alone has nullified this piece of crap u just wrote. . . undecided

We be rolling with my Skunk all day cool
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Pebcak: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
justmag:

High grade from Alhaji Tani or Grade A from Jugunu grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by ivyy(f): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Every sane person shld know these things jawe

1 Like

Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:

haba! wetin na? Celine na my big time babe, we jez like to dey do weyrey at times wink

isn't it true Celine?

for your dream Abi? grin or you dey smoke weed for dream?
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by pinky21(f): 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
my teacher once told me WEEDS ARE UNWANTED PLANTS later discovered dat she lied.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by MzLaurel(f): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mtcheew! Who need this crappy advise 'o urs undecided

Well....nyc write up anyways. smiley

*twerks out*
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
celine234:

for your dream Abi? grin or you dey smoke weed for dream?
Forget jhare, you know say me and you no fit fight. . .
we jez dey act film for morning wink oya, blow me kiss make i know say we don settle wink
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:

Forget jhare, you know say me and you no fit fight. . .
we jez dey act film for morning wink oya, blow me kiss make i know say we don settle wink

first show me your jeep, I no wan waste my lipstick. grin
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
celine234:

first show me your jeep, I no wan waste my lipstick. grin
for ur groundnut mind, u don see maga abi?
make we chat for whatsapp na
Re: Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:

for ur groundnut mind, u don see maga abi?
make we chat for whatsapp na

orijin orijin! for ur mind o. u wan use style style say collect my number eh? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / Shame! Man blames wife as Sex Tape of them Making Love goes viral (Video) / Boy Takes His Dad Pill Thinking It Was Sweet Only For Him To Get Strong Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.