Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Jumia Smartphones Price Slash - Infinix, Samsung, Tecno N Lots More - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Jumia Smartphones Price Slash - Infinix, Samsung, Tecno N Lots More (3808 Views)

Slot Nigeria Price List For Blackberry, Samsung,tecno And Nokia / 3c Hub Price Slash For Tecno R7 / PROMO ENDED# Price Slash (upto 15% Discount ) On All JUMIA Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Smartphones Price Slash - Infinix, Samsung, Tecno N Lots More by HanBerex(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Here you can place your order for Smartphones like Infinix Hot Note, Tecno R5 and more.....through me, a Jumia Sales Consultant.

Call or WhatsApp with :08068765346

Re: Jumia Smartphones Price Slash - Infinix, Samsung, Tecno N Lots More by HanBerex(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
The new Tecno R5 is a budget price Device you can trust. Get in touch so we can get you one....
Re: Jumia Smartphones Price Slash - Infinix, Samsung, Tecno N Lots More by HanBerex(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
The new Tecno R5 is a budget price Device you can trust. Get in touch with us so we can get you one....call or text 08068765346.

From a Jumia Sales Consultant.
Re: Jumia Smartphones Price Slash - Infinix, Samsung, Tecno N Lots More by HanBerex(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tecno R5

Re: Jumia Smartphones Price Slash - Infinix, Samsung, Tecno N Lots More by HanBerex(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
THE POWERFUL GIONEE M3 IS BACK IN STOCK.....ORDER NOW!!

Product details
Marathon M3 - Black
Gionee Marathon M3 – Black is an attractively designed smartphone which boosts a 5-inch capacitive touchscreen with IPS-OGS display. It displays vivid and colourful pictures. It is a dual sim mobile phone so you do not have to worry about network problems.. It is a step ahead of the M2 as it runs on a better operating system of Android 4.4.2 Kitkat, so you get an intuitive interface and a host of games and applications. It is powered by a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor and this is supported by a 1GB RAM which enables smooth and efficient operation. It has an 8GB internal memory which can be expanded via a microSD card to up to 128GB.

The Gionee Marathon M3 comes with a front camera that has 2 megapixels resolution which makes it quite capable of taking decent selfies and delivering clear picture quality when making video calls. The rear camera has 8 megapixels resolution and is supported by an LED flash which enables you capture sharp and beautiful images. It most impressive feature is its 5000mAh battery that guarantees a standby time of over 500 hours and a talk time of 24 hours on 3G. The Gionee Marathon M3 supports Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity for file sharing and connecting to the internet respectively.

Available on Jumia at the lowest price nationwide....30k

Re: Jumia Smartphones Price Slash - Infinix, Samsung, Tecno N Lots More by HanBerex(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
To place an order for any item on Jumia, you can simply call/WhatsApp me with: 08068765346.

I track and make sure your order gets to you in record time. You also stand to enjoy mouthwatering discounts from me. Give it a try!
Re: Jumia Smartphones Price Slash - Infinix, Samsung, Tecno N Lots More by HanBerex(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
BY THE WAY , HERE IS AN AWESOME OFFER FROM JUMIA TODAY YOU MUST TAKE ADVANTAGE OF.

This is the Deal Of The Day, Jumia giving out this super-strong
18inch Century Power Deluxe Stand Fan for just Four Thousand
naira...4k!! You don't have to wait...just order now and have it
delivered to you in record time. Call/WhatsApp : 08068765346

Short description
230 Volts- 50Hz
3- Step Speed Control
Automatic Oscillation
Extra Low Noise Motor
Extra Durable Motor
Product details
18" Power Deluxe Stand Fan PFSI-45B-S
Features
Easy to Assemble
Adjustable Height
Aluminium Blade

With innovative designs and technology, century range of products brings you amazing products, consistent, durable and of high quality to give you just the best home and living products and experience certified and guaranteed.

Re: Jumia Smartphones Price Slash - Infinix, Samsung, Tecno N Lots More by HanBerex(m): 3:44am On Apr 28, 2015
PRESENTING TO YOU THE NEW INNJOO i1k SMARTPHONE

INNJOO AS EMERGING HEAVYWEIGHT SMARTPHONE MAKER HAS JUST UNLEASHED ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DEVICE ON THEIR 'i1' SERIES - THE INNJOO i1k.

Short description

Operating System: Android 4.4
Camera Specs: 5 MegaPixels
Screen: 5.0" Capacitive Touch Screen
Memory: 4GB, 0.512MB RAM, expandable to 32GB
Battery: 1900mAh Lithium Battery
CPU: MTK Dual Core Cortex-A7 1.0GHz
Colour: White

--A NEW WAY TO BE SMART--
Innjoo i1k – White is the latest sleek and high functional phone from the Innjoo brand. It runs on the Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. With this phone, you will have access to a host of applications and games that will keep you engaged and entertained. It comes pre-loaded with handy applications and you have the option of installing more through the app store. The i1k smartphone sports a 5 megapixels rear camera with autofocus so you can capture memorable moments. It also has a 0.3MP front camera for making Skype calls and taking selfies. The 5-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen ensures an awesome viewing experience and easy navigation. Its white colour greatly complements the stylish design.

IT IS PRESENTLY IN STOCK ON JUMIA. CONTACT ME TO GRAB YOURS WHILE IT'S STILL HOT.

Re: Jumia Smartphones Price Slash - Infinix, Samsung, Tecno N Lots More by HanBerex(m): 4:12am On Apr 28, 2015
JUMIA IS GIVING AWAY SOME QUALITY PRODUCTS AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES. ONE OF SUCH AMAZING DEALS IS THE SAMSUNG 48 INCH FULL HD TV FOR JUST #95,OOO.

Discover a new reality in Full HD
Enjoy a greater level of home entertainment realism than ever before. Thanks to a resolution twice as high as standard HD TVs, your Samsung FHD TV delivers a breathtaking viewing experience that takes you beyond the screen into a world of total immersion. When you’ve seen the RICHNESS and vivid texture of Full HD images, your favourite TV programs and movies will never be the same again. Discover reality with a full high definition experience.

Connect Share Transfer
Transfer content from one USB to another via TV
Here’s a TV that understands your content sharing needs. You can now swiftly transfer your photographs, movies and music from one USB to another through the TV, without depending on a computer.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Window 8 For Your Tecno Andriod L3, M3, Etc... / Affordable London Used Phone's And Tablets In Nigeria / Get Airtel 100mb For #100 Only Validity 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.