Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,392 members, 7,800,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Who Cares For A Lucrative Email Processing Job? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Cares For A Lucrative Email Processing Job? (434 Views)

Which Is Most Lucrative / How Lucrative Is Selling Data Bundle Online / Who Cares 4 Legit Email Processing?: $5000 Per Wk , Auto Payza,paypal Payments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Cares For A Lucrative Email Processing Job? by mediaisland: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
"$300-$500 a week is guaranteed...", and you've been reading the info online, but wait.. You call it scam? I guess so because you might have read a lot of people's experiences on this. And well, ofcurse we all know that about 80% of all email processing, ad posting, and data entries are scams. But still don't you think there are real ones? To say the truth, I was scammed three good times on this stuff, and when I got the real one, I still thought it was one of the bad ones, not until I got my first payment. I love taking risks, let's say. And when you take risks, that's when you make discoveries that are known to only you and some few people like you that also take risks. Am not asking you to pay me for a "link" cuz I have enough, just to tell you there's legitimate email processing, in case someone doesn't know. And this is not for everybody, serious minded should mail through nairaland or mediaisland5@gmail.com for the link.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Freelance Bloggers / Webmasters Plz Help / My Good People You Are All Welcome To Www.naijabreeze.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.