Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Want To Win Her Back! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Win Her Back! (717 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / ''how To Woo A Girl And Win Her Heart Perfectly'' / What To Say To Your Ex Girlfriend To Get Her Back - Use Words To Win Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Win Her Back! by Gflat: 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
I was a jerk and I pushed her away...now she has another man cry but every time we talk I can still feel how much she cares in her voice...Guys what should I do?
Re: I Want To Win Her Back! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Go hug transformer
Re: I Want To Win Her Back! by ronald4lif(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Are you comfortable with having her shared with another man? That's if you win her back. I hope you won't start acting up jealous and moaning every time that she should leave this her new man and be with you only. Better let her be jare.

Besides, you know her better and should be able to arrive at a better decision to winning her back. You should know how you were able to win her first time, her defences and all, so work that out. Just hope you're no longer a jerk sha.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Win Her Back! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Go and Die
Re: I Want To Win Her Back! by TrishaP(f): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
So touching.

Don't you think it is going to be a little bit hard this time because she is with someone now.
Re: I Want To Win Her Back! by Chizzy20(f): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
eheyaa op jst move on...I hope wen u get a beta gal u appreciate her value more.
Re: I Want To Win Her Back! by Gflat: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Blebleswag:
Go hug transformer

Gezz... You are So getto!
Re: I Want To Win Her Back! by Gflat: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
TrishaP:
So touching.

Don't you think it is going to be a little bit hard this time because she is with someone now.

confused sad
Re: I Want To Win Her Back! by Trailblazer2: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Guy allow it...you've lost her already. Don't go taking another man's girl.
Why you push her away though?.. If she did this to you then know I fully understand

Re: I Want To Win Her Back! by Enegod(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Talk it over with her new man maybe he will give you the girl back. OR maybe he will punch you in the face for interfering where you shouldn't!! undecided undecided

Grow up!! if she wanted you she would be with you

(1) (Reply)

Do You Ever Wish To Go Back To A Guy U've Once Rejected?? / How Many Nairalander Can Marry A Male Without A Dick In The Name Of Love? / How True Is Love At First Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.