Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Win N350,000 In The Ennovation Challenge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Win N350,000 In The Ennovation Challenge (886 Views)

Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months / Naira Falls To N350/$ As Investors Await Flexible Forex Policy / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win N350,000 In The Ennovation Challenge by Slyr0x: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
How often have you had problems trying to pay for something via a cashless transaction? How frustrating does it get sometimes? Are we truly cashless or not? When are we going to get it right we have all asked one too many times.

But... What if it was possible for you to help solve the problem? What if it was possible for you to make money (and win some cool gagdets) from making sure that we all don't pay for any transaction with physical cash, in the nearest future?

As a proactive measure to solve some of the challenges posed by the Central Bank of Nigeria's cashless policy, Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems PLC (NIBSS) conceived the idea of organizing an online crowd sourced contest, known as 'eNNovate Naija' aimed at generating innovative ideas to drive the policy, and generate solutions to overcome the present challenges.

The contest will play out mostly online and participants will be required to log on to http://ennovatenaija.com/ and pitch ideas under this theme: 'How Do I Make Cashless Policy more effective in my community?'

A cash reward of N350,000 each and some Samsung devices will be given to the top 10 ideas that provide solutions to solve this collective problem of ours.
Re: Win N350,000 In The Ennovation Challenge by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Will Pitchers be required to code?

1 Like

Re: Win N350,000 In The Ennovation Challenge by Slyr0x: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2015
53cur3m0d3:
Will Pitchers be required to code?

No.
Re: Win N350,000 In The Ennovation Challenge by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
Slyr0x:

No.
Aiit boss. Thanks so much... been a while though

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Regular Soil Auger In Nigeria? / Nairabet. Akinalabi Please Help Me Explain / Solution For Unconfirmed LC For Exports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.