Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

To Hit Or Not To Hit! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Hit Or Not To Hit! (20136 Views)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Guy Talk: Whats The Craziest Thing You've Done Just To Hit The Punny? PICS +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Hit Or Not To Hit! by Donlino(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
I was listening to some guys argue about this :
In an intense fight. With your Partner. In a Committed relationship. Is it Okay. To hit, or not to Hit.

This Argument tickled me silly because:
1) Of all issues to discuss (like How to achieve World Peace, What to do about Global warming, The Glory & beauty of Plantain & egg sauce etc.) these folk gave Preeminence to THAT issue.

2) Everything tickles me Silly (//?\\)

3) The Argument made me remember Teejay’s Relationship. You’ll understand why in a bit.

Back then in school, i had a rented apartment off Campus. In my Compound alone there were close to 7 other apartments (BQ inclusive), all being Occupied by Students. Different Calibres of Human Beings: Males, Females … Then Teejay & His Girlfriend.

The Reason why I know that in Love, the Answer to that “To hit Or Not to Hit” question is very Dynamic is because I, along with the other tenants, were witnesses for almost a Year to the Freak show that was Teejay’s Relationship.

The First time we had cause to be alarmed about the new couple that just moved in to the BQ was when we were all rudely awakened one Night by Screams and Sounds of Objects breaking. We Rushed out, barely dressed, thinking the Compound was under siege by Mutant Armed Robbers or something.

It was Not.

In front of the BQ, we found Teejay Kneeling down while his screaming Girlfriend was tugging at his tee shirt, half pulling him through the Gravel on his knees.

To Start with, Teejay was not a Small Man. You know Flo ryda? The Musician? That’s EXACTLY how Teejay’s Physique was. Beard and all. And his Girlfriend had the Stature of MoCheddar.

[img]http://tscng.files./2012/06/flo_rida_roxy5.jpg[/img]
Mo’ cheddah.. -___-

[img]http://tscng.files./2012/06/2802f01-mo-cheddah.jpg[/img]
Flo-rida cheesy

So we, the Tenants, could not understand how the feck this Scene was happening. I mean, with the Laws of Physics being the Laws of physics …

Apparently, the Girl was helping Teejay understand that he Simply Should not be seen holding hands with other girls in Public, we came to find out.

We separated the Fight. They calmed down. We all went back to sleep.

Little did we know That was the Most Domestic Squabble they would ever have. (That We knew of)

There was that one time we all came back from school and Discovered that Teejay had Padlocked the Central Compound Gate with HIS own Padlock and refused to allow us in because he suspected that his Babe was in their apartment with another man, and he was waiting for them to open the door.

She wasn’t. But Teejay had been abused for so long, he was starting to see things.

That’s when we started to realize maybe we ought to report happenings to the Landlord. We were coming to understand that Teejay and his Mate seemed to want us to waste our house rent money with their behaviour.

Or the Other time the babe burnt most of Teejay’s Clothing in a Mini-bonfire in the centre of the Compound.

Or the Countless Nights we’d hear Teejay’s Weeping floating through our windows on the wind.

[img]http://tscng.files./2012/06/crying-man2.jpg[/img]
Is it until she kills me?

Anyway, after having witnessed so many of these Nollywood-like incidences most of us became used to the dramatic couple’s incessant public linen washing, drying & ironing and we carried on life as usual.

Until the day Teejay asked his Girlfriend to Move Out.

[img]http://tscng.files./2012/06/images.jpg[/img]Ghen Ghen!!!!

We all had to Rush out again because we thought Either an Earthquake was Happening, Or a small Bomb had been Lobbed into our Compound without our Permission.

Broken Bottles Everywhere, The Babe had thrown Virtually all Teejay’s Electronics & Appliances outside their BQ.

The things we heard that day about the Screaming Couple from the Screaming Couple ehn?

They blamed each other for EVERYTHING. Their Bad Sex life, Teejay’s Carry overs, the Babe’s inability to gain admission to school, Teejay’s Addictions, the Babe’s family history, the fact Teejay had no Car, the babe’s inability to have an Orgasm … EVERYTHING.

After a long while of Throwing things in this version and Both their Voices were hoarse with Screaming, Teejay said something he Perhaps should not have said at the Moment.

“Pack Your Things And Go Or So help me God, I WILL SLAP YOU!”

[img]http://tscng.files./2012/06/uh-oh-baby-face.jpg[/img]
Shit is about to go down yo…

This was New to us all. Even to Teejay. The ensuing Silence was deafening as Observers and Fighters all individually tried to Process this unusual Twist in the now familiar Plot we were accustomed to.

Then Suddenly, as if her Batteries had just Recharged, the girl’s voice went into Chipmunk mode.

I imagined she screamed something that sounded like “EHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!! SO YOU WANT TO SLAP ME ABI?” While clapping and going forward to grab Teejay by the neck.

We had never known Teejay to be Violent so What happened Next was so XQSP%GXZBYTPLQXYZ!!!! (//_\\)

KPAS!!!

The Slap landed Smack on the Middle of the Babe’s forehead even as she was screaming “SHEBI IT’S SLAP YOU WANT TO SLAP… YOU MUST SLAP THAT SLAP TODAY OR YOU’RE A BASTAR— “

[img]http://tscng.files./2012/06/grey.jpg[/img]
hehehe..hehe..he hit her..hehe.

The Silence Again was Overwhelming.

In that brief Period of that Second Silence Teejay surprised us all again and the Girl even More with a Second well timed Backhand that sounded like a terminal Punctuation.

KPOS!!!!

All of us Witnesses Gasped out a Collective “AAH!” …

The Babe, now seemingly slightly Crazed started laughing Softly.

Then She Promised Teejay he was going to Regret this incident.

[img]http://tscng.files./2012/06/funny-pictures-black-cat-dress-will-kill-you.jpg[/img]
…I’m not even joking yo.

Then Teejay screamed about how she could do nothing.

We Separated them at this Point and the Girl left the Compound promising death and Doom and Problems.

It was later that evening the Police Van Came. I learnt they Packed along some Observers too along with Teejay in the back of the Police Van en route the Station to explain their Versions of what they witnessed. :’)

Of course, yours Truly serves a Living God. I was not among those Unfortunate Observers as I was in school at the moment.

That was then. Learnt quite recently that Teejay and the Girl have now done their introductions and are getting married sometime this year.

You See?

So, the “To Hit Or Not To Hit” Question depends on the Relationship. But Generally, life (being life) does not Permit Males to Physically Treat the Bleep up(s) of Females. Unfair, you Guys say? They can Verbally beat you up, you Guys say? Well, learn how to Verbally fight Tai-Chi too & See if that don’t make a Difference. Just don’t Overdo it. So the Missus don’t go learning ACTUAL Tai-chi. ‘Cause if all you’ve got is your Verbal Attacks, & she Knows Tai-chi, She’s Gonn’ Bleep you Up.

Guys, if you enjoy being hit, by all means … Buy her a Whip even. But Do Not Hit a Lady. Please.

Unless She hits your Mother (First).

Or your Mother hit her and your Mom ain’t know she Knows Tai chi. And she Murks your Ma all over the Kitchen floor.

…Or you're Unless Teejay smiley

To God Be The Glory

SOURCE

cc: Ishilove, farano, Rocktation,lalasticlala

120 Likes 27 Shares

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by Mekus68: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Half reading half sleeping.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Policeman: Akpos, how did you kill 47 people in a car accident? Akpos: I dey driving at about 40mph, when I tried
to stop I found that my breaks no dey work again. So I saw 2 men walking on the
street and a wedding on the other side of the street, na where i go turn to? Policeman:
Of course the 2 men, less damage. Then what happened?
Akpos: na wetin I think o, but when I did it, na only one
person i hit and the other one
ran to the wedding, so i pursue
the other one go the
wedding...

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by ednut1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
98 % of babes no send if u beat dem, d koko is to marry dem, desperate to be a MRS, so dey no care . i deal with pples forms d number of single ladies btw the ages of 30-40 is alarming angry

1 Like

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by hizaya61(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Booked in case
Wanna sleep now
Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=28pt] undecided

OP, WHO DO YOU EXPECT TO READ THOSE SHITS YOU WROTE UP THERE [/size]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by ashewopeckas(f): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
WTF is this supposed to teach us? OP, u dey high on insecticide ni?

8 Likes

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by Drsheddy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
I don't understand this Topic sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
If i read that novel you wrote up there, let aeroplane jam me before night falls angry

12 Likes

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by naijainfogalery: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
i am against men hitting women, i cant even hit my younger brother or a child stubborn anymore, talkless of hitting my woman.

This brings me back to the question, some woman cannot behave well if they've not been beaten. 7 years ago i went to visit an old class mate of mine, they stay in this face me i face you house. When i got there i saw this man mercilessly beating his wife and no one was seperating them. i expressed my anger and my friend told me to sit and watch , i was like i am going home he pleaded and he gave me a clue, he said in 30 mins time or less the couple will go inside and lock the door, the next thing is hot sexx, i didnt believe less than 15 mins that i got there. the couples actually did went inside and they had the greatest sexx ever. the woman wey chop beaten now now was busy shouting haa haa huum huum ride on , do me , eff me well, harder, keep it coming , you must kill me today,

I was dumbfounded then my friend told me you see why no one seperates them, he told me someone that abused the husband during their last fight was given the abuse of his life by the said wife after the man had finished some rounds of sexx with him.

Some women actually need this to go back to their default settings but this isnt a justification to abuse women

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by 50calibre(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
If a lady deserves to be hit, then she should be hit.

5 Likes

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by cold(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
The memes killed the story for me

5 Likes

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
WTF!
Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by condralbede(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
The kind thread making FP today eh,are u sure the MODs are not on public holiday today

1 Like

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Who cares..... Boring and Crappy article

4 Likes

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2015

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by Mutaino7(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
thank gawd
Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
This guy wasted one full page... Tuffia!!!!

4 Likes

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by Mistaarhlohki(m): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hilarious.... grin

8 Likes

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by blessingvictor: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
If u wanna hit, u can have a duet with pacquiao or may weather.
Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
The article is lengthy, would have made a lot of sense of it's a Lil more humorous. All the same nice write up
Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by clemz88(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
OP next time be brief . Cos as a matter of fact ,I couldn't read epistle. Bur from the heading I say **** no hitting. A responsible man don't hit, its bera for a lady to hit you.
Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by ryd3(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
How can anyone not enjoy this? This is a lovely write up Bro.... Abeg u too much...

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by eghos12(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
i enjoyed this story TOTALLY. Not everybody add pic to miz with there story. Welldone op.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by Mistaarhlohki(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Orijin101:
If i read that novel you wrote up there, let aeroplane jam me before night falls angry

Aaaaaamen!!! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by PidginYarns: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Op, me gbadun ur grammar gan

1 Like

Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by Fratello(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
O boy, i no go School o sad ...how i go take learn from this now
Re: To Hit Or Not To Hit! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Aaaaaamen!!! angry
Datz if i fvckin read it angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. / Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? / This Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Joke Silva Is Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.