Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,376 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her (20770 Views)

African China: Police Men Who Harassed & Threatened To Shoot Me Have Been Jailed / Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by lillyjane(f): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
Queen Poko took to her IG page to blast a lady who was threatening her for media defamation. The lady is claiming that Tonto is owing her for the goods supplied but according to Tonto, the lady supplied her substandard products.

Source: http://www.liliansblog.com/2015/04/tonto-dike-shares-bad-exprience-with.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by MSItachi: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Some Celebrities are getting wiser now, Investing and Diversifying, Some are still focused on spending their future on material things that either go out of fashion or eventually become trash.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by ginawest(f): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
i knew tonto dike will Neva kip quiet n watch someone call ha broke n fake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
WHO BE THE LIE NAH? TONTO OR THE SELLER

MEANWHILE

Policeman: Akpos, how did you kill 47 people in a car accident? Akpos: I dey driving at about 40mph, when I tried
to stop I found that my breaks no dey work again. So I saw 2 men walking on the
street and a wedding on the other side of the street, na where i go turn to? Policeman:
Of course the 2 men, less damage. Then what happened?
Akpos: na wetin I think o, but when I did it, na only one
person i hit and the other one
ran to the wedding, so i pursue
the other one go the
wedding...

cry cry cry

19 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=23pt]NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE HOES THO undecidedNOT SURPRISED BY THE SOCIAL MEDIA RANTS OF THESE BIITCHES undecided[/size]

#team foreign girls cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Seun Osewa, if I see anything about Tonto Dike make front page again, I will ban you on Nairaland. What nonsense is all this?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Checkout these current post graduate admissions:
https://www.nairaland.com/2272847/current-post-graduate-admissions-nigeria-2015

Nice one. These detractors need to be out in their place.
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by chynie: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Airforce1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tonto always giving nairalanders something to talk about since 1210bc grin
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by naijainfogalery: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
So how this one concern us? Someone bought good and he didnt pay, this has been a long time scam.

on to the next level jare

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Merlissa(f): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
I will buy them

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ok---let her remain there, afterall, Amber Rose has taken over her ex-boyfriend grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by MSItachi: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmm

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Not a fan of Tonto but I must confess she's right on this one. For those of us living in the developed world, we know that once you are not satisfied with a product or service it is perfectly okay to return it and ask for a refund. Unfortunately that is not the case in underdeveloped countries like Nigeria.

Sai Change!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by condralbede(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
OK...I knw she not that broke to own d lady!
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by drnairalov: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
just read sorry

I ve bigger problems, m doing my masters in Germany

Dear Dad,
Germany is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here, but Dad, I
am a bit ashamed to arrive at my college with my pure-gold Ferrari
599GTB when all my teachers and many fellow students travel by
train.
Your son,

HOVI
The next day, I got a reply to my e-mail from my dad:

My dear loving son
Twenty million US Dollar has just been transferred to your account.
Please stop embarrassing us. HOVI Go and get yourself a train too.
Love,
your Dad

PLS WHY?? crying*

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by BlackGirlsCode: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
I thought she is rich, why is she haggling for her money?
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
done tire for this ''To-TO'' matter for NL..Haba angry
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by igbsam(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
seun's hearthrobe

where is dat guy advertising about sweat.....sweat too much or so.

pleasr I have been sweating so much this days I am thinking there's a river or lake located somewhere inside of my body. pls I want to sell some sweat. can you help me find some buyer ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by ladyju(f): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
U people should leave my tontolet alone
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Bants(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tonto Dikeh hasnt been acting movie of late she needs to diversify she needs a maga asap
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
PLS PING ME WHENEVER DERE IS ANY SENSIBLE POST ON NAIRALAND FRONT PAGE AGAIN, CUS AM TIRED OF ALL DIS USELESS BUT STUPIDD POST MAKING NAIRALAND FRONT PAGE DIS DAYS " ANGRILY ZOOM OUT OF THE THREAD WITH MY BUGGATI"

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Seun's celebrity crush grin
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by darlenese(f): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
So this is News! Smh
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by CountDracula(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thank God its nt a song! Thank u Jesus!
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
.. you lil stopid-asrse bitccth i ain't f$cukign wiv U
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by sidecheek(f): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
I love that girl¥ I like her name too¥ Toto. Just cool¥
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by izenco2005(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
l
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by Keziehenry(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tonto dike's topic is alwys ftont page sure banker why? Is seun or lalasticlala dating or crushing on her?
Re: Tonto Dike Shares A Bad Exprience With The Lady Who Threatened To Defame Her by zubby29(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
abeg who dey lie between dis 2 ladies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: May God Punish Those Who Think I'm Mocking Him! / Skepta Installed As Chief Amuludun Of Odo-aje In Ogun State (photos/video) / Queen Nneze Richards Hosted By The Presidency At Aso Villa As Nigeria Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.