Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos (50740 Views)

Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja / Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) / Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by dainformant(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nigerian politics in play. President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday welcomed the Senate president, David Mark in Abuja. The Senate president and his entourage paid a courtesy call on the incoming president at the APC headquarters in the FCT as plans for transition of government continue.

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/photos-senate-president-david-mark-pays.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Dannyset(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
We still need to get a lot of things right in this Country, or maybe I should say, our mentality need to CHANGE.
The current Senate President is visiting the President elect and u say its politics at play? Since when did they become enemy? Or u think they are like us on Nairaland that fights over everything? Whether we like it or not, Mark is still part of the incoming govt as a Senator(but na floor member sha oo).
I think he is not doing wrong.

247 Likes 10 Shares

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by missbehave247(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
David mark, I so much love this man "Change the Changer

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Na him cup of tea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by PentiumPro(f): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Pledge of allegiance.
GEJ is now gradually becoming OYO

31 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by vedd: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
He wants to pledge his loyalty.

Nothing for you Mr. Mark. You can never evade the incoming avalanche of probes and jail terms.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Eye service....it's time for APC to shut its door against all these kinds of persons.

I am glad that the framed APC logo is in that room...where is the broom sef? They need to see this constantly.

Aso Rock should be branded with the APC flags from Gate One to Gate Seven......Anyone that does not like it should .....wear his gloves and bounce out.

The brooms should not be left out...that is the "weapon", long coloured brooms should be hung at the President's "oval room"

That would be constant reminder of the liberations Nigerians have yearned for in the last 16 years. Can't wait for an open invitation for citizens to spend five minutes in that "forest" known as Aso Rock. Nonsense...i repeat...Nonsense PDP

Sai Buhari

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
very soo,u go be ex senate president

5 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Day11(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
People's GENERAL cheesy

1 Like

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by agarawu23(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
na wa o

All these hypocrisy after Gej lose there is God oooooo

BTW nothing bad if he visit Our Presido

1 Like

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Kulas: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mark is a good guy.Paying Buhari visit does not mean he is not with Gej.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by bunmioguns(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mark?
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by zubby29(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
maybe he is planning to defect,der is a new sheriff in town,nothing is as beautiful as sucess.even ur enemies will b at peace with u wen u are succesful

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by eagleeye2: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Political Jobbers

1 Like

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by fergieboy: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Overdose of visit no go kill Baba ooo!
Our hope won't be dashed in the hands of General M. Buhari. Nigerians won't regret this great decision they took on the 28th of March 2015. He will prove Nigeria can work again.

7 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
[size=28pt]Buhari should marginalize the south east for voting PDP angry THEY MUST SUFFER IT FOR PUTTING THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET. NONSENSE angry[/size]

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Buonsenso: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
missbehave247:
David mark, I so much love this man "Change the Changer
What do you like about him.
-_----------------

Here are my reasons why I don't like him

1.said telecom is above Nigerians.
2.didn't leverage on his boy, Abba Moro to resign after Nis
3.people from his zone claim he has not brought much development to his area.

10 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Sooroptimist1: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
David Mark has simply gone to visit his Former C-In-C who appointed him as Military Governor of Niger State

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Dannyset(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
fergieboy:
Overdose of visit no go kill Baba ooo!
Our hope won't be dashed in the hands of General M. Buhari. Nigerians won't regret this great decision they took on the 28th of March 2015. He will prove Nigeria can work again.
Copyright suppose catch u oooo!
Why u dey steal my quote without referencing me?
Well, ur forgiven. Go n sin no more.

7 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by gregg2: 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
That is Democracy without bitterness.
Kudos to Oga Mark.

ACN/APC would instead order their members
never to go near President GEJ

6 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by RockMaxi: 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
The fundamental truth is never get involved in dirty politics. David Mark is seriously looking for how to better his lot in this new government. cool

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by sammyj: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
GMB should watch out for this snake slow spoke called David mark Mark my word !!!! grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Oklander: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mr. Mark, if your visit is for the fact that GMB was your former Oga and you just want to congratulate him for his victory, then fine, do that and go 'shaperly'. If however you are there to seek for more time in the helms of affairs then, the thunder that would fire you is warming up. Senate president's seat is not your birth right, neither has the masses from your region benefited from your position, selfish greedy nigga.

14 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Policeman: Akpos, how did you kill 47 people in a car accident? Akpos: I dey driving at about 40mph, when I tried
to stop I found that my breaks no dey work again. So I saw 2 men walking on the
street and a wedding on the other side of the street, na where i go turn to? Policeman:
Of course the 2 men, less damage. Then what happened?
Akpos: na wetin I think o, but when I did it, na only one
person i hit and the other one
ran to the wedding, so i pursue
the other one go the
wedding...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
k
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
They are politicking,! In politics, there's only permanent interest.

Checkout these current post graduate admissions:
https://www.nairaland.com/2272847/current-post-graduate-admissions-nigeria-2015

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by tiamiyukunle69(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
He's got no choice of than to do that
Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by stinggy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Famzing cheesy grin

If you like, buy APC membership form alongside, Senate Presidency is not your birthright! undecided

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by ionsman: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Not bad.Nobody is fighting anyone.We are all Nigerians, so our main aim should be to move the country forward. .... I trust Buhari to be mindful of them though.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:
[size=28pt]Buhari should marginalize the south east for voting PDP angry THEY MUST SUFFER IT FOR PUTTING THERE EGGS IN ONE BASKET. NONSENSE angry[/size]
Dumbest post ever!

36 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each / Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.