Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs (38866 Views)

Halima Abubakar Flashes Chest Tattoo In Cleavage Baring Dress / Sean Tizzle Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Bedroom Selfie / Oritsefemi 's Huge 'international' Chest Tattoo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by callistus124: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-GBRSSOuipy8/VTkLRh_m1pI/AAAAAAAAFrg/UlgKBKJkeOg/s1600/Sean%2Btizzle.jpg[/img]
Singer, Sean Tizzle thinks he has got up to six packs by posting this online today. But, I think its not yet up to six. I can see only two....LOL cheesy
Nice pix he got!
Ladies I hope you are not here?

https://instagram.com/p/10fTwDvIhm/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by callistus124: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Six wetin? My own even big pass am
But wait, aboki suya! Biko put dat tin more pepper nd onions jare cheesy cheesy

Mke I pass time HERE first.
You wanna join? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Na wa o!
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by CountDracula(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sean tizzle... Sean plenty... Sean sixpacks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Elslim: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sean bleaching...

17 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
CountDracula:
Sean tizzle... Sean plenty... Sean sixpacks

Dude, you are not obsessed with HIS BODY, are you? You seem like you are. Repugnant! sad

9 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by jascon1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
I no just get appetite to eat eba today.

29 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
who dash am six packs??! lol na small fat go pack there jare.
no be only six packs, na 600 packs mtcheeeewwwwww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by santos876(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
six packs kk
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by LewisO: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Is this guy using "hypo" to bath?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Another silly post making front page angry
What's my business with the tatoo on his chest

4 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by BlackGirlsCode: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
lmaoooo
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
He should have flaunted his degree result. When he does, I'll bow for him depending on the grade of course grin

Checkout these masters admission currently going on in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2272847/current-post-graduate-admissions-nigeria-2015
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Ibelong2God: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Sweetguy25: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Six pack or hungry man pack?
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by nikkyhoney(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good for him
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Here is a detailed guide on how to apply for the 2015 airforce recruitment form, read more from here http://www.edumacro.com/nigerian-airforce-recruitment-form-2015-air-force-application/

To download Nigerian Airforce recruitment aptitude test past questions papers and answers click here http://www.edumacro.com/nigerian-airforce-past-questions-and-answers-2015-2016/
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by kilokeys(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
i see flat drawing board and ribs

lets give him more 2 years

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by omokoladele(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Where are the packs
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Bosville(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Its obvious he just started his workout.....k!p doin ur tin bro.
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Promking: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
And so?

There's no packs there, all i see is a dry chest and a hungry belly
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by ligopedro: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Can't find the pack .. Only saw the Jurassic pack that he called tattoo
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
This dude is definitely gay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by ayomide74: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Cough! Cough!! Cough!!!
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Whizzing(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sean Two pakz
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by faray: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
whey ma torchlight oje..i can't see his 6pack jor abi wait make i charge my torch
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
L
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by DecencyLady(f): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by AUSVINS(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
I don't understand why all these yeye post make front page.Nairaland go soon turn to nyama nyama land

5 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by CR77(f): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Absolute nonsense

I can see only two packs

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by ilovecritics(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, you are not obsessed with HIS BODY, are you? You seem like you are. Repugnant! sad

U too *
Re: Sean Tizzle Pulls Off, Flaunts His Chest Tattoo And Six Packs by Nimblemind(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
I just love tattoos.. Only reason i viewed o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Bobrisky Postpones Housewarming As Lady Copied His Aso-Ebi Style For The Event / Basketmouth's Daughter, Janelle Okpocha's Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.