Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. (3612 Views)

What's Timipriye Sylva Thinking?. / President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] / Silva, Anyim Head Buhari's Inauguration Committee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na today we enter this one chance?

Abeg make una brace for change.
#BabaOneChance grin grin grin grin
Re: Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. by brownlord: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
The Change is here
Re: Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. by aresa: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
CaptPlanet:

I'm concerned because GMB's campaign was built around his so called "incorruptible" personality.
He/ his government shouldn't have anything to do with corruption or corrupt individuals, that was part of why GEJ's govt failed.
So it is now right for GMB to surround himself with the same thing?
PS: I'm not here to vent vicious attacks on anyone or APC...as you have already poised yourself for that. I am talking as a concerned citizen of Nigeria who wouldn't want to witness our usual "same old sh*t" politics. So get off your partisan horse and look at facts.
Being an APC supporter doesn't make u more Nigerian than I am. Timipriye's involvement in this new govt is a false move! Take it or leave it.

Is he corrupt according to you and not based on facts or any kind of criminal arrest, trial and conviction?

Your useless, corrupt and incompetent GEJ who today is still the president of Nigeria and his efcc didn't put him on trial or send him to jail for corruption, but you are sitting on NL screaming and yelling corruption?

What corruption? The one your silly and crooked GEJ made up to drive him out of office or the one decided by the court of law?

Why is he not in jail for corruption to even start with? Is this not the question you should be asking if you really give a damn about corruption... You are not fooling us with your fake and disingenuous corruption nonsense... It's all fake and political since non of you questioned GEJ for not prosecuting and jailing them...

1 Like

Re: Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. by whitecat1: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Your own mumu must be in 3D then, Oponu, even the best ibos can boast about by the name Soludo must be the chief mumu. He also rolled out N30 Trillion figure missing under your dolphin mother Ngozi iweala.

HzRF:

30trillion
I swear ur mumu is in HD
I swear
Re: Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. by whitecat1: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Let's me start by saying anyone kicked out by Jonathan is a saint cos we know you have to be super duper corrupt to be in Jonathan's govt. And if you have any corruption against Sylvia, please table it, cos I know there isn't any enough for Jonathan to hound him with and hand him to EFCC.

You guys need to stop all these roadside talks and face reality, no govt in modern day Nigeria has stolen as Jonathan.

CaptPlanet:

I'm trying to understand you guys, wait...are u actually saying Sylvia's involvement in this new govt cool?
Re: Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. by HzRF(m): 3:15am On Apr 24, 2015
whitecat1:
Your own mumu must be in 3D then, Oponu, even the best ibos can boast about by the name Soludo must be the chief mumu. He also rolled out N30 Trillion figure missing under your dolphin mother Ngozi iweala.

Weyrey re ooo
Re: Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. by appini: 4:13am On Apr 24, 2015
CaptPlanet:

I'm concerned because GMB's campaign was built around his so called "incorruptible" personality.
He/ his government shouldn't have anything to do with corruption or corrupt individuals, that was part of why GEJ's govt failed.
PS: I'm not here to vent vicious attacks on anyone or APC...as you have already poised yourself for that. I am talking as a concerned citizen of Nigeria who wouldn't want to witness our usual "same old sh*t" politics. So get off your partisan horse and look at facts.
Being an APC supporter doesn't make u more Nigerian than I am. Timipriye's involvement in this new govt is a false move! Take it or leave it.

Please can you give just three names of Nigerian politicians that are not corrupt??
Re: Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. by CaptPlanet(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2015
aresa:

Is he corrupt according to you and not based on facts or any kind of criminal arrest, trial and conviction?

Your useless, corrupt and incompetent GEJ who today is still the president of Nigeria and his efcc didn't put him on trial or send him to jail for corruption, but you are sitting on NL screaming and yelling corruption?

What corruption? The one your silly and crooked GEJ made up to drive him out of office or the one decided by the court of law?

Why is he not in jail for corruption to even start with? Is this not the question you should be asking if you really give a damn about corruption... You are not fooling us with your fake and disingenuous corruption nonsense... It's all fake and political since non of you questioned GEJ for not prosecuting and jailing them...

You're still missing the point.
According to you, GEJ is corrupt...that has been established. We have also established the fact that Mr Sylva is corrupt. So are we supposed to keep making the same mistakes?
GMB's campaign was centered around anti corruption and his incorruptible character....Him dining with Mr Sylva is now cool because you support APC?

I won't be dragged or stoop so low in trading vicious word over party affiliations but I will still maintain my stand. It'absolutely hypocritical that they will campaign with anti corruption only to go back on their word.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. by mikolo80: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
CaptPlanet:

half bread is better than puff puff
Re: Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. by whitecat1: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Oloriburuku omo baba Asinwn!

HzRF:

Weyrey re ooo
Re: Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. by josefeneche: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
HzRF:
I don't knw who thinks buahri will clear corruption
After using money gained from corruption to campaign
After using well knw thieves to help u bag d job

Pls what will he tell dem
U can't steal OK
This is changed

The only thing I see is corruption will be covered and won't be open to pple easily
Hey! You can read my post > https://www.nairaland.com/2758981/bayelsa-2015-election-timipriye-sylvas#40352571
Re: Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. by josefeneche: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
mikolo80:
half bread is better than puff puff
Hey! You can read my post > https://www.nairaland.com/2758981/bayelsa-2015-election-timipriye-sylvas#40352571
Re: Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. by josefeneche: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
CaptPlanet:

You're still missing the point.
According to you, GEJ is corrupt...that has been established. We have also established the fact that Mr Sylva is corrupt. So are we supposed to keep making the same mistakes?
GMB's campaign was centered around anti corruption and his incorruptible character....Him dining with Mr Sylva is now cool because you support APC?

I won't be dragged or stoop so low in trading vicious word over party affiliations but I will still maintain my stand. It'absolutely hypocritical that they will campaign with anti corruption only to go back on their word.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Timipriye Silva To Head Buhari's Transition Commitee: Same Thing All Over Again. by josefeneche: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Forms New Party / Only Two Actions Of Hausa/fulani Shaken Igbo World! / If Atiku Doesn't Get The Ticket, We Will Destroy Everything-Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.