Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

FOR LADIES: 3 Tips On How To Attract Good Quality Men In Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FOR LADIES: 3 Tips On How To Attract Good Quality Men In Your Life (622 Views)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Ladies; 3 Types Of Marriages Under Court Marriage / LADIES: 3 Signs You Are Dating A Boy And Not A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOR LADIES: 3 Tips On How To Attract Good Quality Men In Your Life by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
The dream of an average Nigerian lady is to attract good quality men in her life.
For some, this dream eventually become reality. While some may not be so lucky.

If you’ve been confused or frustrated by the fact that high-quality men don’t initiate conversations with you, let me help a sister out and share 3 tantalizing tips that will turn you into a man magnet and have men approaching you everywhere you go.

1. Your body language must show that you are available.
I’ve heard from many men that they are intimidated in the presence of a beautiful woman. You’d never think that these attractive, successful men are afraid to walk up to you and say hello just by looking at them, but they are. Why? Because they’ve been shut down by so many sisters in the past. They don’t like rejection and will avoid it like the plague!
According to the science of attraction, men (and women) find people with available body language–smiling, uncrossed arms and legs, and looking up–the most attractive.
For example, put away your smartphone when you’re in line at the grocery store and stop using your Michael Kors bag as a body shield. These props can make a man think you’re too busy or just not interested.

2. Make the first move
You don’t have to chase a man, sisters, but you do have to make the first move.
One way you can make the first move is to lean in and give LOTS of eye contact. Don’t forget to smile too! Mean mugging isn’t attractive.
If the thought of smiling and saying hello to a good looking man makes you want to run away and hide, you have some limiting beliefs about men, yourself, and dating that are getting in your way. For example, some of the women I work with think that flirting is “too aggressive.” They’ve been taught to never pursue a man but as a result of these thoughts, they end up running the opposite direction when a man seems interested in them.

3. Take advantage of the moment
You have to attract a man’s attention to you while you can. Dr. Helen Fisher, an expert in the science of love, says we people can tell in one second–ONE SECOND–whether or not someone is attractive!
You can’t put all the responsibility on God, fate, or “if it’s meant to be” types of thoughts. You also can’t make the excuse that if he’s interested he’ll overlook all of your “don’t come over here, what are you looking at, I hope you don’t really notice me” signals and talk to you anyway.
If you’re in the presence of an attractive, single man you have to flirt to let him know you’re interested while he’s still there.

You’ll have more good men approaching you if you’ll change your body language, be willing to initiate and seize the moment!

Re: FOR LADIES: 3 Tips On How To Attract Good Quality Men In Your Life by JustPOSH(f): 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Interesting
Re: FOR LADIES: 3 Tips On How To Attract Good Quality Men In Your Life by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmmm quite true
Re: FOR LADIES: 3 Tips On How To Attract Good Quality Men In Your Life by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
I disagree with your 3 points.

They are not criteria for getting a quality husband.
It can even depict u as a desperate girl.

Be yourself.
Don't b too cocky.
Be friendly.
Don't form unnecessarily.
With these points, u should attract a good guy. Then u decide if he's a quality husband for u
Re: FOR LADIES: 3 Tips On How To Attract Good Quality Men In Your Life by zealot4me(f): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
^^^ seconded
especially here in Nigeria
Re: FOR LADIES: 3 Tips On How To Attract Good Quality Men In Your Life by Psychopath: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Da fuq is the meaning of this.

Fool
Re: FOR LADIES: 3 Tips On How To Attract Good Quality Men In Your Life by justmag(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sounds like three ways to be a THOT! undecided
Re: FOR LADIES: 3 Tips On How To Attract Good Quality Men In Your Life by Welrez(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
I've read the article, hoping to have something to say, but now have nothing to say.

(1) (Reply)

Thinqs To Say With Your Babe / I Told Her The Truth But She Is Mad At Mr / It Seems Airtel Is Looking 4 All Possible Way To Be Crowned King In Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.