Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:56 AM

See What A Couple Found Inside Their Toilet! VIEWER DISCRETION Advised! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What A Couple Found Inside Their Toilet! VIEWER DISCRETION Advised! (6449 Views)

Randy Couple Found Dead In Their Car While Having S3x(see Photos) / Photos: Newly Born Baby Found Alive In A Toilet (viewer's Discretion Advised) / Do Not Stand On Toilet Seat Or Bowl.... Viewer Discretion Is Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Couple Found Inside Their Toilet! VIEWER DISCRETION Advised! by solihu(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2015
grin grin grin niggga you mad grin
Ruq:
Holy Frioles!!! Snakes wanna go anal.
Re: See What A Couple Found Inside Their Toilet! VIEWER DISCRETION Advised! by awoononi(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2015
mulante:
Holy cow. This is how you know that your village people are trying to send you a message.

Something like this cannot happen to you and you would just assume it's one of those things. Somebody from the village must be held accountable.
Re: See What A Couple Found Inside Their Toilet! VIEWER DISCRETION Advised! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nothing a bottle of bleach wont solve.
Re: See What A Couple Found Inside Their Toilet! VIEWER DISCRETION Advised! by kelvine(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Let me tell you the explanation I got from a similar story. When the house was being built the surrounding was a forest with snakes around. A baby snake or the eggs most probably found it's way into the piping system or soak-away and then began growing over a period of time. In search for light and freedom the only exit pathway for the matured snake after a long period is the water closet as shown in the picture here.

ELTON123:
Hmm mysterious

Re: See What A Couple Found Inside Their Toilet! VIEWER DISCRETION Advised! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
awoononi:
And who will be held accountable in your village?

That my aunt's uncle's wife sister's niece. I don't like the way she was looking at me the other day when I told her I got a new job.
Re: See What A Couple Found Inside Their Toilet! VIEWER DISCRETION Advised! by awoononi(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
mulante:

That my aunt's uncle's wife sister's niece. I don't like the way she was looking at me the other day when I told her I got a new job.
Lol. Hehehe... na real accountability
Re: See What A Couple Found Inside Their Toilet! VIEWER DISCRETION Advised! by Dannidom(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
How I go 'shit' for this kin' Toilet again? I dey mad!
Re: See What A Couple Found Inside Their Toilet! VIEWER DISCRETION Advised! by Dannidom(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
kelvine:
Let me tell you the explanation I got from a similar story. When the house was being built the surrounding was a forest with snakes around. A baby snake or the eggs most probably found it's way into the piping system or soak-away and then began growing over a period of time. In search for light and freedom the only exit pathway for the matured snake after a long period is the water closet as shown in the picture here.

who knows the snake fit get brothers for that closet goin by your explanation

1 Like

Re: See What A Couple Found Inside Their Toilet! VIEWER DISCRETION Advised! by simdam500(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
this is serious! viewer discretion indeed...

I need to sanctify my toilet with anointing oil Hehehehe. but seriously this is something never to think of.

the thought of it can be disheartening

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Before And After Picture Of Dubai That Will Take Ur Breathe Away / Barack Obama On Four Different Hair Cuts / Why Is it So Hard For Many Romance-landers To Upload Their Real Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.