Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290305 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by donjerzzy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ndidim:
My gmail... my signature .m @ gmail . com

Didnt get that very will. please help me forward mine to larryforward at yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by toppy1234: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ok thanks Bro, waiting for the mail and the script plssss
Ndidim:
Sorry guyz..
I just deliberately decided to make u guyz pass through the trial before giving u guyz full version... coz i notice some will just use d software, if they encounter loss.. thats it, its not working.. but i notice since i gave out the trial, many have put in effort to make it work for them using their own settings... some preferred touch option other preferred RF.... so thats it. some thought i have started selling stuff.. none of that please..

U will get a 4shared link from me.. now and follow the instructions in your mails to make it full. u should see the active status below...

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by harrymoore(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
My system has been attacked by virus and it's popping up different things that disrupt a lot.
Now I just had to format urgently. Please, will it affect my VPS and all the installed files in it?
If YES, please advise me on how to recover both VPS and the files there?

Can anyone pls advice me on how to go about it?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lekan208(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Since I have been waiting for reply for the email i sent for full version to ndidi i decided to go manual using the exact method the software is using i have been winning and my account has been on the increase though not as fast as the robot but i am winning.My martingale has not gone beyond 3 .I use loss recovery starting from .53 0.56 1.11 . I follow trend i follow green candle when the trend is up using parabolic sar ,when the candle is above p sar i follow green candle when the candle is below p sar i follow red candle.

I also have a strategy for forex this strategy that works for forex 1 minute tf this strategy has never gone beyond 3 martingale I will like it if Ndidi can develop script for this ,I would have suggested ea but binary option brokers using mte never accept little deposit. and you have to open a position with minimum of 5 or 10 dollars if they do accept low deposit.

So Ndidi i have sent a mail to you about BMT full licence since the trial key has expired.please respond i have sending mail for almost 3 days
my email lekan208@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by HushedAssassin(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ndidim:
Sorry guyz..
I just deliberately decided to make u guyz pass through the trial before giving u guyz full version... coz i notice some will just use d software, if they encounter loss.. thats it, its not working.. but i notice since i gave out the trial, many have put in effort to make it work for them using their own settings... some preferred touch option other preferred RF.... so thats it. some thought i have started selling stuff.. none of that please..

U will get a 4shared link from me.. now and follow the instructions in your mails to make it full. u should see the active status below...

#Ndidiamaka

I've been making a nice amount of profit on my large account after adjusting the settings. Would it be possible to send the full version to ltlukelt@gmail.com. Many thanks.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Princegav: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ndidim:
Sorry guyz..

#Ndidiamaka

BRO... I'M CRAZY ABT BMT, I REALLY NEED THA FULL VERSION... egeolupaulinus@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by gspace1960(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
gspace1960:
plz houz had been trying to download d tbmatic BT itz nt downloading wel......sum1 in d houz should plz assist

ndidi plz ooooo
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by binarykid(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hello peeps, its been a while and iv been observing how guys dem de ginger and de download everything downloadable. i just felt like dropping some words here with due respect to my boss (Ndidim) as i was among the 1st set that he helped with his script and TBM and immediately it felt like i was already a millionaire but i remembered his words were ... THESE STUFFS R URS FOR LIFE, TAKE UR TIME AND STUDY IT WELL BEFORE GOING LIVE.. that has restrained me alot. pls pple no script or robot guarantees u 100% profit get to understand wen and how to use them. recently a friend just lost well over 75dollars using the TBM. i have been patient enuf testing settings on the script and TBM for almost 1month now and im not so eager to get the new BMT robot doe since its from Ndidim it should good. I hope this advise would help someone and pls if you are going live, pls pls and pls have a gud start up capital. Would go live in some weeks hope it works out well for us all. PEACE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lekan208(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
please ndidim i have sent my desired pass word and username 2 u waiting for the key my username lekan208@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Thank u sir for the review... need more of those kind reviews so when i say have a trading plan i will b taking serious. if u must survive trading binary/forex u must follow a plan. i dropped a plan and seasons here, if that is not good enough, draft urs..... I said it countless time TBM esp d old version is not suitable for use with small accounts... i cant say about the 10.3 yet... still testing. Though people still use TBM on small accounts but they have a trading plan... check their facebook page, but over here we want to get rich over night with ur $30 account balance... Ndidiamaka, patience is a virtue, patience is beautiful.... Softly softly them say catchee monkey...

i've replied the mails i recieved.

Just Did a video on the DD recovery with RF...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR78QeyHgOA

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 05, 2015
Please for those that requested BMT.... endeavour to monitor your trade esp when using with RF coz of the bug i talked about...
Checked the setings i dropped on this thread, watch their utube videos n check them out on facebook.. n find what best works for u.
i wont have time this week to comment here... endeavor to trade only during the active markets hours using a trading plan.
See u guyz some other time.

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 12:56am On Oct 05, 2015
Ndidim:
Please for those that requested BMT.... endeavour to monitor your trade esp when using with RF coz of the bug i talked about...
Checked the setings i dropped on this thread, watch their utube videos n check them out on facebook.. n find what best works for u.
i wont have time this week to comment here... endeavor to trade only during the active markets hours using a trading plan.
See u guyz some other time.
Thank you so much Boss.. You are a Blessing. God Bless The Family That Has Brought You To This World.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Austema(m): 6:57am On Oct 05, 2015
The pics from Odiba

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by nettycune: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ndidim:

Please this email is not going, pls give a valid one
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Optionalx: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ndidim:
Thank u sir for the review... need more of those kind reviews so when i say have a trading plan i will b taking serious. if u must survive trading binary/forex u must follow a plan. i dropped a plan and seasons here, if that is not good enough, draft urs.....

Please ND help me with the this key, the previous one was wrong thks

TMB05242152172348X5
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ndidim:
GUYZ something more better id coming up.... the only problem here is our men no dey patient at all. i no dey sleep for net, when i'm online i reply mails wey i fit.

If u r not using TMB u r lossing money

bro pls im new here , is TMB a rombot for forex trading?
pls explain a little i kno u hav many messages to reply
thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by toppy1234: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hello house, please i have an issue with TBM SETTINGS, what could cause TBM to go against the martingale level that i set. i set Target Martingale to 4, but most times it get to 6, please is anybody experiencing same?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 12:21am On Oct 06, 2015
Please house I need HELP in login in to my VPS Ooh after I formatted my PC. But I copied the vps details in my mail box. I can't start from scratch again Ooh.. someone should please help on the procedures
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by acevic: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2015
Hey bro @wapmaster, i have been following ur comments for a little. I chked ur profile and saw ur location is osun. I would like to meet you if you are still in osun.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by acevic: 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
johndyke:

Please im interested in the BMT .my email id is akerelev@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by aktab: 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pls,can anyone suggest a bank that I can use its card to deposit to any forex or binary options broker? Pls this is urgent thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Knaruto(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
plz is there anyone here that manages binary account??
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by xremmy(m): 2:40am On Oct 07, 2015
Hello Ndidi. Just watched your video and it was quite informative. Will appreciate if the script can be sent to xremmy@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by engronalight: 9:55am On Oct 07, 2015
Ndidim:

good morning my brother .hope you slept well.I downloaded and opened the btm trial you posted on 4shared as you directed, both on my vps on on my laptop but both didn't run. I also ran the registrasi file found inside it then it gave me the following hwid XXXXXXXXX on my laptop and on my vps XXXXXXXXXXX respectively.I actually pasted the btm trial inside the folder created by the one i downloaded from the official site without over writing the original .pls correct me where I did wrong and send me the relevant details to continue the registration.so sorry for my late reply, its not easy for me here.thanks a bunch and work safely bro.

PLS I SENT YOU THE MESSAGE WITH THE REAL HWID SHOWN IN YOUR PROVIDED EMAIL.

ONE MORE BRO!PLS HLEP ME WITH THE DD RECOVERY SCRIPT MY EMAIL IS engronalight@yahoo.com and my accounts CR327173 AND VRTC1118472.I USE DIFFERENT MAIL TO LOGIN
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Silvani(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
optimisticdude:

It was 15 seconds I said oooo, had a little martingale involved but I was basically trading off the bounce on trend lines on the tick charts

Here's a screen shot of a few of my recent withdrawals and trades for the doubting thomases.....
At least my investors were very happy to recieve their ROI payments waaaay ahead of time.....lol

What system / indicator / strategy are you using for this trading?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Silvani(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
aktab:
Pls,can anyone suggest a bank that I can use its card to deposit to any forex or binary options broker? Pls this is urgent thanks

GTBank works on all
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Princegav: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2015
Tick picker is rili cool, doh it jst blew my 105usd account dis morning. But I don't mind sha, since I grew it frm a mere sum of 7usd in 2days. Duno if it happend becos I didn't use it when random 50 was trending. Pls HOW DO I IDENTIFY A TRENDING MARKET...??

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by santuse: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Whatever happened to trading Binary Options with Price Action and manual trading in this thread is a surprise to me, Everyone wants to trade with a robot. cool

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by crossblane1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
i have been gone a long time and i am seeing automatic trading everywhere.oga ndidi pls can u send me a robot that can trade small account like usd10.my email is crossblane@gmail.com.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Princegav: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2015
Here dry die... 2 posts per day. Anyone heard from ndidim?

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (122)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.