Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (290407 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omocopolo(m): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2015
@Elemosho,the great great rock of Random binary,please help me with the Random strategy let me add it to fx.bo,my email is idobeaoche@yahoo.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 7:25am On Jul 29, 2015
Elemosho:
The one you trade with $1 it means if you had used $10 u for don make $90 on one trade. 2 of such trade is ok for a day. The logic is this. Use $1 to get the $9 then use the $9 win t0 get abt $80. Do this twice a day and you are ok ($160). Worse case, If at all u lose you know u only parted with $1. This is better than the low payout of Currency Binary. Day 2, start with $2 to get $18, then use the $18 to trade again upon clean market. Do this twice in a day that's about $320. Okay for a bigboy grin grin. You can draw your line to stop the compounding where you revert to $1, maybe after $5. The most important thing is entering the market when the market is clean. That's why there are lots of markets and lots of strategies so that if 100 is not clean 75 can be clean. Or Yang can be clean or 25 or Bull. One of them are always clean at anytime of the day.

Funniest aspect is that I have not studied the book much. I've not been chanced at all (work tinz). The results of the ones I posted above were devised by me not from the book. I will add the book's strategy later on when I'm chanced. I will contact the Indian guy I told u about soon. Those ones have the codes used for the algorithms on the broker website that's why it's expensive ($1500).

Well done BOSS MATHS SPEAKING
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by visionworld(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2015
tador:

Strictly from the ebook you sent to me.No addition or subtraction

Pls I need the ebook too, brother Elemosho & Tador. Send to visionworld101@yahoo.com.. I appreciate your good contribution. Stay blessed!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by darlincash: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2015
Good money friends. I have been following this trend no be today. Greetings and Respect to the bosses in the house who have prove to be selfless in teaching others what they do.

"The currency market is profitable and unpredictable but the Random market is super Profitable and predictable."
So If its not Random please don't tell me.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Elemosho: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Tador & Hussein, the book is not supposed to be given out freely and made available on this thread. I will explain why. The broker makes money when the loss rate is high (odds of about 9.7 : 0.3). When the win percentage increases significantly than this, the broker would be forced to change the algorithm of the market charts. The risk factor is that the book with you becomes useless as the target pips would have been changed. This is why there is always a price tag for a strategy so that only few would take the risk to buy them and it is those few that would constitute 3% end of tail who wins regularly. If you give out the book i will get to know and would not let you know when there has been a change in the algorithm. You then move to be part of the 97% who loses. How would i know? I won't hide it. I have about 2 other accounts that is not traceable to me, i will send you mails with them and even call you and beg you to help me. That's all!

Truth is, majority of what is in the book has already been posted here on this thread and Tador have been very generous enough to NOT clean the target pips and duration. Let him who is smart decode by himself...(at least about 2.5% of members here are very smart including those who stay on this thread without putting any single comment tongue). The other conditions have been given earlier on this thread.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by teeboy4x(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Elemosho:
I appreciate the calls and messages. Truth is i'm not angry. I only decided to focus more on ma trading and intensify more on my research. I had promised to send some random strategies on this thread. I am posting this for lovers of Randoms. Instead of sending the screenshots of the manual i have with me as I initially wanted to. i have decided to post some results hoping one or two smart guyz here would decode it.

So here we go. Take trade on 5 cuts 13 on 1TF, 5 and 13 are below (or above for bull) SMA 50 and middle of bollinger band 20 on 15TF. Take trade immediately upon CLEAN reversals after confirming the trend very well on 15TF. If you get it right you can have 3wins with TOUCH, DOES NOT TOUCH AND HIGHER/LOWER. Check your Tick chart to be sure the exact timing of your trade entry. Enter when 5 and 13 are above SMA 50 and Middle of Bollinger Bands 20 for Up trend. Reverse for down trend.

Tador (Muri), i have sent you a copy of one of the random material i purchased. I'm sure you can figure and decode them well as i won't explain. The explanation here should be more than sufficient.

Cheers guyz

Please check your mail.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by estherdim: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2015
Elemosho:
The one you trade with $1 it means if you had used $10 u for don make $90 on one trade. 2 of such trade is ok for a day. The logic is this. Use $1 to get the $9 then use the $9 win t0 get abt $80. Do this twice a day and you are ok ($160). Worse case, If at all u lose you know u only parted with $1. This is better than the low payout of Currency Binary. Day 2, start with $2 to get $18, then use the $18 to trade again upon clean market. Do this twice in a day that's about $320. Okay for a bigboy grin grin. You can draw your line to stop the compounding where you revert to $1, maybe after $5. The most important thing is entering the market when the market is clean. That's why there are lots of markets and lots of strategies so that if 100 is not clean 75 can be clean. Or Yang can be clean or 25 or Bull. One of them are always clean at anytime of the day.

Funniest aspect is that I have not studied the book much. I've not been chanced at all (work tinz). The results of the ones I posted above were devised by me not from the book. I will add the book's strategy later on when I'm chanced. I will contact the Indian guy I told u about soon. Those ones have the codes used for the algorithms on the broker website that's why it's expensive ($1500).

NICE ONE SIR, PLS CAN I HAVE UR EMAIL OR U CAN SEND IT TO ME AT DIMESTHER505 AT GMAIL DOT COM. I HAVE SOMETHING TO DISCUSE WITH U.

THANKS REMAIN BLESS
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ronik4lif(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2015
@elimosho,please i need to know what chart i would look at to get the confirmations of what you talked about in your strategy.is it the binart chart or the normal chart on mt4.thanks for your support
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ronik4lif(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2015
@ELEMOSHO,Please my oga at the top i need to know what chart i would look at to confirm your strategy because am a bit confused if its going to nbe normal mt4 chart as it does not have random market on it.Thank you sir for your support.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by odimbannamdi(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2015
estherdim:

NICE ONE SIR, PLS CAN I HAVE UR EMAIL OR U CAN SEND IT TO ME AT DIMESTHER505 AT GMAIL DOT COM. I HAVE SOMETHING TO DISCUSE WITH U.

THANKS REMAIN BLESS

Dim Esther! is that you? This is Prof Nnamdi from MMBM. i thought you had quit binary. glad to know u are still in the game....
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by meritdee(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2015
signz:

See this Chief!!!

You still trading?

Yes bro.. on a low key wink
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2015
Elemosho:
Tador & Hussein, the book is not supposed to be given out freely and made available on this thread. I will explain why. The broker makes money when the loss rate is high (odds of about 9.7 : 0.3). When the win percentage increases significantly than this, the broker would be forced to change the algorithm of the market charts. The risk factor is that the book with you becomes useless as the target pips would have been changed. This is why there is always a price tag for a strategy so that only few would take the risk to buy them and it is those few that would constitute 3% end of tail who wins regularly. If you give out the book i will get to know and would not let you know when there has been a change in the algorithm. You then move to be part of the 97% who loses. How would i know? I won't hide it. I have about 2 other accounts that is not traceable to me, i will send you mails with them and even call you and beg you to help me. That's all!

Truth is, majority of what is in the book has already been posted here on this thread and Tador have been very generous enough to NOT clean the target pips and duration. Let him who is smart decode by himself...(at least about 2.5% of members here are very smart including those who stay on this thread without putting any single comment tongue). The other conditions have been given earlier on this thread.

Thanks BOSS.When it comes to instructrions i adhere to it strictly.people have been calling me and whatsapping from this thread to give them the ebook.I SAID CAPITAL NO.
Somebody even offer to pay me money.i told them to contact you personally.Besides,i also know few rules when it comes to RANDOMS.I know that if a code is decoded and many people are using it BINARY will simply change it.

Thanks BOSS
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2015
darlincash:
Good money friends. I have been following this trend no be today. Greetings and Respect to the bosses in the house who have prove to be selfless in teaching others what they do.

"The currency market is profitable and unpredictable but the Random market is super Profitable and predictable."
So If its not Random please don't tell me.

Absolutely yes! RANDOMS IS WHERE THE MONEY IS.IMAGINE AN INDONESIAN GUY MAKING $8000 WITHING 5 MINUTES!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omocopolo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
@Elemosho,keep it up,you are doing a nice work
i think you guys that have sense can take your time out to try different indicators that can be found on www.forexwinners.net,they are mostly free,if the Elemosho and other Masters strategy does not suit you, i think succeeding in binary is not an easy task. i personally combine Bollinger band and one indicator that gives me 80% itm,i think if you need binary education and can afford it then check out http://www.blueskybinary.com/?affid=10019 they allow for 7days free trial,if you are looking for a reliable signal service this guys also offer http://www.signalhive.com/?affid=9, Be Warned Elemosho will not be here forever,one day he will be gone,and without your personal knowledge you will be stucked,lets scam the brokers real good
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by greenalwaz: 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2015
Elemosho:

Funniest aspect is that I have not studied the book much. I've not been chanced at all (work tinz). The results of the ones I posted above w!ere devised by me not from the book. I will add the book's strategy later on when I'm chanced. I will contact the Indian guy I told u about soon. Those ones have the codes used for the algorithms on the broker website that's why it's expensive ($1500).
Thks so much 4ds,pls can u help me with d link..i wud lik to get it..am beggin or if u wud lik to sell urs...thks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BabaGodwins: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
Mr Elemosho pls kindly for God's sake send me the ebook too, and I will be very grateful if I can also get the ebook sir, God bless.
Babagodwins@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by BabaGodwins: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
tador:

Absolutely yes! RANDOMS IS WHERE THE MONEY IS.IMAGINE AN INDONESIAN GUY MAKING $8000 WITHING 5 MINUTES!
Pls i'm a novice here o, how do one go about the random ? Thanks in anticcpation of your reply
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by tador(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
@ELEMOSHO THANK YOU VERY MUCH
THIS TRADE IS CURRENTLY ITM.I PRAY IT GIVES MY DESIRE PERCENTAGE

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
let us wait and see the turn of events. the begging for ebook things comment has just started grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by venus080(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
I am a newbie to binary options,can any experienced trader in the house help me with training materials that can put me up to speed?.......would really appreciate a response to my request........ thanks guys and have a fabulous day ahead......can get in touch with me on this forum or if you have any eBook,can drop it into melenchy2015@gmail.com........I am seriously interested in this thing,have had it in mind for a long time and am ready to give it a shot
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omocopolo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
venus080:
I am a newbie to binary options,can any experienced trader in the house help me with training materials that can put me up to speed?.......would really appreciate a response to my request........ thanks guys and have a fabulous day ahead......can get in touch with me on this forum or if you have any eBook,can drop it into melenchy2015@gmail.com........I am seriously interested in this thing,have had it in mind for a long time and am ready to give it a shot
you can visit this website www.binaryoptions.net for free education and guides,and dont deposit money until you can confidently be trading on demo account.use brokers like Marketsworld,
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by omocopolo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
VENUS080, use binary.com,Iqoptions,Marketworld for your demo accounts,you may also visit Spotoption.com for free demo account,Dont let any broker to pressure you to deposit.if you can afford education then i will advise you to go for this guys http://www.blueskybinary.com/?affid=10019,they offer free one week learning after which you are advised to pay,please pay for education instead of LOSing your money to a broker,if you are looking for accurate signal service then i advice you to try http://www.signalhive.com/?affid=9. Please if you are looking for Autotrader then go to www.signalpush.com,they ensure that AUTOTRADERS ARE TESTED AND NOT HYPE,please take your time and dont be in a haste to make money.you need 3-6months to really understand the market and know if trading binary is for you.Beware Binary and Gambling are addictive,so if you have Addiction problem,you may find binary options a bad choice
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
venus080:
learn basics to advance at babypips
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
It is high time you guys stop this send me your ebook Elemosho , he has told you guys that he is not ready to release it you guys should ignore and move on there are many ways to market kindly focus on your trade and decode random yourself if you can't I know a guy to I think the guy to is in india he decode all random market included actuall number to display after 5 ticks tht has 800-900% though the money for the strategy is bit high and you can research of this bad guys that decode binary online yourself don't let another person decide your trading career for you, so most people we not be able to get the algorithm , @Estherdim everytime you must request for someone email or the other can't you for once sit down and bring out your own style of trading from millions of strategy all over the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by volo112: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
wus:
It is high time you guys stop this send me your ebook Elemosho , he has told you guys that he is not ready to release it you guys should ignore and move on there are many ways to market kindly focus on your trade and decode random yourself if you can't I know a guy to I think the guy to is in india he decode all random market included actuall number to display after 5 ticks tht has 800-900% though the money for the strategy is bit high and you can research of this bad guys that decode binary online yourself don't let another person decide your trading career for you, so most people we not be able to get the algorithm , @Estherdim everytime you must request for someone email or the other can't you for once sit down and bring out your own style of trading from millions of strategy all over the internet.

that is why i like this thread,even if some things seems like nonsense, i pick the sense out of it. this guy makes alot of sense with the bolded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (122)

How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.