Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

My College Sweetheart And My Wife To Be. Who Loves Me More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My College Sweetheart And My Wife To Be. Who Loves Me More? (428 Views)

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / My College Boyfriend. / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My College Sweetheart And My Wife To Be. Who Loves Me More? by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Love is always going to be tested because that’s the essence of why it is called love. It’s doesn’t matter how many times you fall down during the process of keeping your promise to stay in love but rather, the number of times you stand up to prove that you truly love and want to stay in love… Proudly O9jaGuy.

A scenario of two college love birds that parted ways for some years and during the absence of the girl the guy hooked up with the beauty queen of the town because he did quite well at his job and money wasn’t an issue. His wedding was scheduled to take place in 2weeks time and then the high school love bird shows up from the blue and tries to work her way into his life.

During her stay, the ex organized a party for husband to be, it was a karaoke sing along. It was well attended by friends both old and new ones. At the height of the karaoke, the ex decided to sing their favourite song while they dated by in college and later invited him to join her on stage to sing along with her. This brought back so many memories and at the very end of the karaoke, the former high school love birds found themselves seated outside and before they knew it, they shared a long kiss.

Realizing he was getting married soon and kissing his ex was a probably mistake, he drove straight to his fiancée’s place. She noticed he was troubled despite the fact he tried to wear a smile to cover his frustrating situation.
She asked “You don’t seem ok. Is everything alright with you?” and he answered “You know I love you, I really do” and she answered “I love you too”. He continued to reiterate his love for her before finally saying this “I don’t think I deserve you because I just kissed my ex and I liked it”. Suddenly there was an obvious silence between the two and he said “I think we should call the wedding off because I don’t think I am ready with what just happened tonight”.
Normally, you’d expect the lady to flare up and go into frenzy because she probably wasn’t expecting him to go as far as wanting to call the wedding off (maybe she was but not from his end) but her response afterwards shocked the guy… (Tables Turned) She said “Ok, if that’s what you want then the wedding is off.

Shocked by the response he got, the guy screams “WHAT!... Is that what you’re going to say?” And at this point she wasn’t replying him anymore and he did all the talking both the questions and giving the answers. At this point he was really trying to convince his wife to be that he would work on being better and being the guy for her and he wasn’t ready to lose her. And finally she spoke and said “You expect me to trust you after what just happened and even if I did, am I expected to live like it never happened?

Now my question is this. Do you think the wife to be (Beauty Queen) wanted to get married to him because he was rich and could cater for all her needs and would help elevate her standards in the society or because she truly loved him?

And was it mere coincidence that the ex college love came back few weeks to his wedding or she came in search of her one true love or she was interested in getting a slice of the wealth he had by playing the love card?

Proudly O9jaGuy.
Re: My College Sweetheart And My Wife To Be. Who Loves Me More? by Psychopath: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Da fuq is the meaning of this.

Fool
Re: My College Sweetheart And My Wife To Be. Who Loves Me More? by FLAWLES(f): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
"I JUST KISSED MY EX AND I THINK I LIKE IT" oboy this sentence is SWEET

(1) (Reply)

Todays Bible Verse....strictly For Romancelanders / Mother’s Day Images Download 2015| Happy Mother’s Day Hd Pic, Picture, Images / What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Stop Showing You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.