Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

A Great Way To Show Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Great Way To Show Love! (476 Views)

Best Way To Show Love This Val / Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Great Way To Show Love! by Levandergora: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hello Nairalanders!
We at LevanderGora Wellness have been very happy to note that our friends here have been calling us to book massages for themselves.
What has been even more awesome is that many also book for their partners as a way of showing they love them and care about making them feel good.
The Nairaland Men have been particularly good at this show of love.
Massages are a great way of relieving stress and dealing with muscle tension and we go to people's houses with the massage table, scented candles and mood music to make the massage even more enjoyable.
If you have someone that you love so much, pls call us on 08188250819 and book a massage for him/her and let us help you show them just how much you care.
We also offer couple's massages so the two of you can feel great together!

LevanderGora... BE well!

Re: A Great Way To Show Love! by Nicklaus(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
So if the massage therapist is a male I ll let her massage my girl hun No thanks.
Re: A Great Way To Show Love! by Minet16(m): 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
h
Re: A Great Way To Show Love! by Levandergora: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nicklaus:
So if the massage therapist is a male I ll let her massage my girl hun No thanks.

We only have female massage therapists. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage / Why Do You Think Am The One? / I Need A Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.