Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship (815 Views)

It is well / Will This Relationship Ever Work??? / Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by teepapa80: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Guys n babes pls I need ur advice. I have been dating a girl, and try to do everything to please her. I have helped her in so many phases of her life both in monetary aspects and emotional support, but it seems am on the losing end.

The love she has for me is somehow, and she only profess it when she ask for money from me or when I give her money.

I have asked her if there is someone else and she keeps saying no. She hardly calls or text except in the build up of when she needs something frm me.
Another thing about her is she likes spending money unnecessary and frivolous shopping as well.
When I confront her about some of her attitude she asks for forgiveness and we move on. Although, even with her flaw I still love her.

While dating her, I met another lady. The second lady is very caring, she doesn't ask for me money. But I give her happily. She cares for me like crazy, and asks about how several aspects of my life is going.

She provided support for me in my final year in the university until I graduated and soon going for youth service.

Something that the first girl hardly does. The only problem is that it has turned out to be a long distance relationship. I stay in lagos while she lives with her family and works in kaduna. We av been coping with the distance but my fear that I am not sure it will work.

Guys I am thinking of going into a long term relationship with just one of these girls but right now I am confused which of them I should choose Or wats the next step to take
Re: Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by kilokeys(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
fact no. 1

u are a cheat..

and would always cheat when u get a better deal

i can't cast my pearls to swines
Re: Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by agarawu23(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
if you love the first gal as u av said, you wont fall for another.

I can see the first gal is not caring but we never can say what your behavior toward her is because some of we guys behave childish and can't handle relationship properly.

long relationship, hmmmmmm lipsrsealed

ladies can be confusing at times.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by skylane: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
U av already answered urself, no 1 doesn't call or text except seeking favour! (Atm machine?) But no2 is caring even helped u in skuul but long distance,notin is permenent u guys can always reunite, dnt just be a mugu please,its clearly no1 is a gold digger, gosh... I hate Gold diggerz

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by justmag(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Man...you have been dating your bank account... undecided
Re: Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by zealot4me(f): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
You already know who u want stop pretending
Re: Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
I don't know why I feel this way but it seems you're more emotionally attached to the first girl who's out to drain your scarce resources. She shouldn't be an option at all. Get rid of her like yesterday.

It's up to you decide if you can cope with a long distance relationship. Weigh the pros and cons of a distant relationship and see if it's what you can be able to pull through, if not quit it as well. It may turn out that you're not in any relationship at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by teepapa80: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hey guys I know I cheated, i was wrong but even with that I still cared for her and I was expecting her to change.

Later on, I decided to give something better a chance during that time
Re: Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by teepapa80: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
zealot4me:
You already know who u want stop pretending

Honestly I don't know yet, it seems am emotionally attached to the first one. That's why I want advice
Re: Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by jerryfunky(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
get something more interesting to do other than meeting who u think is always good ahead of the other.....the truth is u will always still see one better than d previous untill u get some sense of taste?
Re: Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by pretydiva(f): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Free d 1st gal,n mk ur relationship work wif d 2nd gal distance or no distance. Ur jst a side guy 2 d 1st gal. Use ur brain
Re: Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by yomi007k(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
If I advise u,u go call me badt guy.

Make I jus de observe.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
you could have worked things out with the first girl before anything. did you tried to make things worked out between you two?

often at times, when we're in a relationship and we're getting attached to a third party, we see reasons to complain and be angered about in the relationship.

I was once in your condition, I felt my bf wasn't caring and complained seriously. my complains led me to date another guy and ended my relationship with my first boyfriend. but I soon founded out otherwise, the guy was cool, gat the money to spent but no time for me. infact, he moved elsewhere and our relationship got strained.

I got back to my senses, I saw my wrong. my ex came back and I agreed to him. I ended the relationship immediately with this second guy. he was mad as hell but I did it for good.

now I've learnt a lot, my first boyfriend is my everything. I hardly complain at all. he's got the time to spend on me and he makes me feel like a queen. we've gotten close than we were before, we figured out what went wrong and try to make some changes.

relationship is not easy cos nobody is perfect, what matters most is the ability to work things out and stick together with love and respect. o.p, we're all flawed. follow your heart, if its the second girl you want, then go ahead but remember she has flaws too.

follow your head, follow your heart. nobody is a saint.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
you could have worked things out with the first girl before anything. did you try to make things work out between you two?

often at times, when we're in a relationship and we're getting attached to a third party, we see reasons to complain and be angered about in the relationship.

I was once in your condition, I felt my bf wasn't caring and complained seriously. my complains led me to date another guy and ended my relationship with my first boyfriend. but I soon founded out otherwise, the guy was cool, gat the money to spent but no time for me. infact, he moved elsewhere and our relationship got strained.

I got back to my senses, I saw my wrong. my ex came back and I agreed to him. I ended the relationship immediately with this second guy. he was mad as hell but I did it for good.

now I've learnt a lot, my first boyfriend is my everything. I hardly complain at all. he's got the time to spend on me and he makes me feel like a queen. we've gotten close than we were before, we figured out what went wrong and try to make some changes.

relationship is not easy cos nobody is perfect, what matters most is the ability to work things out and stick together with love and respect. o.p, we're all flawed. follow your heart, if its the second girl you want, then go ahead but remember she has flaws too.

follow your head, follow your heart. nobody is a saint.
Re: Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
what? it came in two?
sorry guys, It wasn't me. it was the network
Re: Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by ivyy(f): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
teepapa80:

Guys n babes pls I need ur advice. I have been dating a girl, and try to do everything to please her. I have helped her in so many phases of her life both in monetary aspects and emotional support, but it seems am on the losing end.

The love she has for me is somehow, and she only profess it when she ask for money from me or when I give her money.

I have asked her if there is someone else and she keeps saying no. She hardly calls or text except in the build up of when she needs something frm me.
Another thing about her is she likes spending money unnecessary and frivolous shopping as well.
When I confront her about some of her attitude she asks for forgiveness and we move on. Although, even with her flaw I still love her.

While dating her, I met another lady. The second lady is very caring, she doesn't ask for me money. But I give her happily. She cares for me like crazy, and asks about how several aspects of my life is going.

She provided support for me in my final year in the university until I graduated and soon going for youth service.

Something that the first girl hardly does. The only problem is that it has turned out to be a long distance relationship. I stay in lagos while she lives with her family and works in kaduna. We av been coping with the distance but my fear that I am not sure it will work.

Guys I am thinking of going into a long term relationship with just one of these girls but right now I am confused which of them I should choose Or wats the next step to take

Confused you say
Mumuism is indeed common afterall
Re: Pls I Need Your Help Regarding What To Do In This Relationship by peeparty(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
don't be in a hurry son

(1) (Reply)

Virtue Is Missing In Us / Have You Ever Had The Experience Of Someone You Never Loved Making Love To You? / Music Or Sex Which Is More Enjoyable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.