Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari (56889 Views)

Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by lawbabs: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Those who made Jonathan's administration impossible are gradually being rewarded for job well done.

Whats next?
Shekau getting the defence ministry?

At this rate Tinubu might be getting the keys to Central bank.

You are just as clueless as Jonathan. How could you say #bringbackourgirls is an attempt to make Jonathan's administration impossible just because that fat bast^rd (so he called himself- Okupe) said so. You all kept playing politics with human lives and calling it a blackmail on the govt. You are shameless as PDP. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by thaoriginator: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ozigbondu:
When i said this bring back our girls group is nothing but a propaganda and charade designed to make GEJ look bad l was insulted and mow their leader has openly collected her 30 silver coins.

This chibok girls is a scam and the biggest fraud perputated in the 21st century.

Next thing you wil hear is boko haram has accpected amnesty and their leader appointed new chief of army staff after they promised to return the 300 girls who where writing physics but could not speak english
Typical mumu just like that

3 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Those who made Jonathan's administration impossible are gradually being rewarded for job well done.

Whats next?

Pictures of you smoking weed and blowing pdp third leg, or i don't belive u exist grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Whats next?

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by jibrilaminu003(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

[size=15pt]Hadiza Bala Usman[/size]

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/pat-on-the-back-buhari-appoints-bringbackourgirls-founder-as-member-of-presidential-inauguration-planning-committee/

All these PD-PIGS at it again. I thought the clueless statesman and his supporters accepted defeat. So why all this hatred, or could it be pretence.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Jerryolumide(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
thaoriginator:
Typical mumu just like that
you don't have to be insultive, this alone proves a lot
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I heard Shekau is seriously lobbying for the Minister of Foreign Affairs. He promised to end the Xenophobic attacks in South Africa once he's appointed cheesy

3 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by obowunmi(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Let's be clear, it was never about the gurls. Tinubu and Boko Horam work together
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Menace2Society(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Borderless:

Is Buhari your father?
Stupid question undecided
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by shino62: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
hassan85:
Those of us who attended Ahmadu Bello University knows who DR Bala Uman was. Seeing his daughter among d team isnt suprising. How did she made Gejs govt ungovernable for Gods sake? She is young she was brave and stil is. Quit d jealousy and embrase Change!
hassan85:
Those of us who attended Ahmadu Bello University knows who DR Bala Uman was. Seeing his daughter among d team isnt suprising. How did she made Gejs govt ungovernable for Gods sake? She is young she was brave and stil is. Quit d jealousy and embrase Change!
Is she really Dr. Bala Usman's daughter? I admire her bravery

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by ALISMILE(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ozigbondu:
When i said this bring back our girls group is nothing but a propaganda and charade designed to make GEJ look bad l was insulted and mow their leader has openly collected her 30 silver coins.

This chibok girls is a scam and the biggest fraud perputated in the 21st century.

Next thing you wil hear is boko haram has accpected amnesty and their leader appointed new chief of army staff after they promised to return the 300 girls who where writing physics but could not speak english
Ushud be surprised at ur self!

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by timota(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ama80:
It's not a hidden fact dat apc is behind chibok girls saga.they ruined Gej wt it but let's not forget dat wat goes around comes around.lets see how he fights hs snag
and apc is still behind stealing is not corruption and the 2 trillion campaign waste

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by holyfather(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

I'm on one already my friend

Good to know!
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
holyfather:

Good to know!

Yeah...
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by naija2dabone(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Buhari rode to the presidency on the back of the blood of many innocent Nigerians. Using the chibok girls as a pawn in the 2015 contest is the most wicked thing I have ever heard of/seen

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by lugado: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
if buhari, a cattle rearer can sponsor bokoharam for 6 yrs that a government with enormous funds can not win, then baba must be good

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by gaby(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Potential ministers from the incoming president's side of the isle..the major ministries such as petroleum,finance and defence are obviously been discussed and reconciled by the dons themselves.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by crisycent: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
I hope the incoming administration is ready to battle with militants from the Niger-Delta? Not even a barrel of crude oil will be taken from that region. Boko haram will be child's play compared to what is coming. Don't say I didn't warn you.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:
Hmmmm.....

And how exactly did the founder of bringbackourgirls campaign make Jona's administration impossible?? How exactly is a reminder for a president to do his job making the administration impossible?

Was she the one arming Shekau? what will you guys do if Oby Ezekwesili make Buhari's cabinet? you'll die of sadness or what? afterall she's the global face of #bringbackourgirls?

4 years is a very long time to remain on this trajectory of weeping, mourning and extreme bitterness

#BringBackOurGirls was an anti government movement!
It should have been #FreeOurGirls an anti Boko Haram movement!

While the former pressured government,, the later would had pressured Boko Haram!
The former blamed government and inadvertently exonerated Boko Haram!
The later would had blamed Boko Haram and would had shown support for government!

Ok. Jonathan failed to BringBackOurGirls, so Buhari should better bring them back or ....

6 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
crisycent:
I hope the incoming administration is ready to battle with militants from the Niger-Delta? Not even a barrel of crude oil will be taken from that region. Boko haram will be child's play compared to what is coming. Don't say I didn't warn you.

empty threats...

Tompolo, Ateke, Udengs Eradiri etc said they are not fighting....who are you that the Nigerian state should be scared??

joker forming rambo...

You better hide your 'knock out' inside your boxers....If JTF catch you, even Ateke said you'll strictly be on your own cool

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by LAX89(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
hassan85:
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by IYANGBALI: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
No nairalander name dey there,not even our headmaster name,the one wey like to dey press ban button every time. He don finish be dat
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by 1009ja: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chief Timpre Sylva is the former governor if Bayelsa who carted away millions of dollars of that state revenue.
He is now chairing President-elect Buhari's inauguration committee. Disappointed is an understatement.

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by humberjade: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:
Hmmmm.....

And how exactly did the founder of bringbackourgirls campaign make Jona's administration impossible?? How exactly is a reminder for a president to do his job making the administration impossible?

Was she the one arming Shekau? what will you guys do if Oby Ezekwesili make Buhari's cabinet? you'll die of sadness or what? afterall she's the global face of #bringbackourgirls?

4 years is a very long time to remain on this trajectory of weeping, mourning and extreme bitterness

Pls tell them o b4 someone dies of cardiac arrest.

That's how one of my FB friends became obsessed with Rotimi Ameachi, albeit in a negative way.

Since GEJ lost d election, a day hardly goes by without her pasting on her wall at least one negative thing about Ameachi.

It is either...

"Ameachi is finished in Rivers, or Ameachi has bn used and dumped, or Ameachi has lost all the juicy positions etc " funny enough she's from Ondo.

Well I get hw they feel, it's like when someone who is stupendously rich suddenly becomes poor, his/her behaviour might just become erratic.

Well sha, with time, they will get over it. I just pray it won't be too late for some of them.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Chigold101(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
theV0ice:

Remember your conjectures CAN NEVER be taken as truth because you said it
you get sense my brother. You be correct guy...

What of if Audu Ogbe is the one that said that bring back our girl campaign is offshoot of APC, will you believe it?

He voiced out a secret & he was attacked left right & center, then he apologizd & cos APC owns media houses of propaganda, it dies a natural death.

Even fo.ols know that Chibok girls abduction is a sham, charade & false alarm just to destroy a man who GMB will implement most his policies.

GEJ the clueless one has already set the stage where GMB baba once will dance on. We just pray he dances very wel.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
noblezone:

While the former pressured government,, the later would had pressured Boko Haram!
The later would had blamed Boko Haram and would had shown support for government!

Ok. Jonathan failed to BringBackOurGirls, so Buhari should better bring them back or ....

The bring back our girls movement started for the singular reason that GEJ, his associates and folks like you lived in denial for almost 3 weeks after the fact. This showed a govt not in control of it's territory to know such happened and a govt not aware of it's responsibilities to start remedial action to arrest the rubbish.

If GEJ had realized he was president hence responsible for those girls immediately that incident happened, The world would have let #bringbackourgirls die a natural death.

In any case, it was about pressuring Shekau as much as pressuring the FG to behave like a govt in power.

If GMB doesn't bring back the girls or bring closure to the case, pls start your own hashtag and you can be sure i won't berate you cool

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
WE ARE WATCHING
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by IYANGBALI: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
lugado:
if buhari, a cattle rearer can sponsor bokoharam for 6 yrs that a government with enormous funds can not win, then baba must be good
very very good. Those jonathanians a bunch of fools

2 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
humberjade:

Pls tell them o b4 someone dies of cardiac arrest.

That's how one of my FB friends became obsessed with Rotimi Ameachi, albeit in a negative way.

Since GEJ lost d election, a day hardly goes by without her pasting on her wall at least one negative thing about Ameachi.

It is either...

"Ameachi is finished in Rivers, or Ameachi has bn used and dumped, or Ameachi has lost all the juicy positions etc " funny enough she's from Ondo.

Well I get hw they feel, it's like when someone who is stupendously rich suddenly becomes poor, his/her behaviour might just become erratic.

Well sha, with time, they will get over it. I just pray it won't be too late for some of them.

Don't mind the children of hate and anger as one of my friends described them.

Let them keep lamenting......

Our hydro-electric dams need water to turn the motors to generate electricity cheesy

Their tears can be put to good use cheesy

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
noblezone:

Was it Shekau that we elected in 2011 That you are saying that we could have mounted pressure on?? Do you know any member of bokoharam??
On the case of ISIS, who is world holding accountable, if not Obama...GEJ is an irresponsible leader! That's why he shirked his duties of protecting us..

3 Likes

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by lucianohase(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ozigbondu:

LoL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / EFCC Seals Off Dasuki's Mansion In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.