Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari (56886 Views)

Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff / Nigerians Condemn Buhari’s Appointment Of #bringbackourgirls Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
deletrue:
[s]You are just descharged from one of those lunatic treatment centre. Go and learn and grow to become a more structured and live a more reasonable and organised live. All your nuts in your brain region are loosed. Bloody fool[/s].

Emptiness from a sad, bitter and disgruntled soul. Keep bleating, moaning, whinning and crying. It'll only take you closer to the morgue.

Keep your distance when reasonable people are discussing for your own good so depression doesn't kill you.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by obailala(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
naija2dabone:

Maybe you think we have forgotten so soon.

BK nominate your buhari as it's representative remember?

Buhari was against killing their members , remember?

A PC was against declearing BK as a terrorists group, remember?

WAEC wrote bornor gov that those missing girls should not sit for the exam because of security concerns, yet the gov suspeciously order them to sit for the exam, remember?

The school principal coincidentally was not in school that fateful day, remember

BBOG was more interest in media hype than actually rescuing those girls.........and then this

The founder is be rewarded for ...............bringing back those girl?

Do you even have a conscience?
I should be the one asking you if you even have a conscience considering the lives lost everyday due to Jonathan's incompetence, yet you want him to continue forever.

You say BH nominated Buhari to represent them in a truce meeting... and in your simple-mindedness, this simply means Buhari is behind BH right?
Do you have a slight idea what is involved in truce meetings, be it internationally or locally?... Do you have an idea that whenever a truce between an insurgence and a government is to be arranged, they typically nominate a respectable member of the community to represent them for fear of being arrested if they come out of hiding?... Are you aware that MEND nominated Prof Wole Soyinka as their representative when they wanted to negotiate their ceasefire and amnesty with the Nigerian government in 2009?.. Does that also mean Prof Wole Soyinka is a member of MEND?

You say Buhari was against killing BH members right?
If you are a Nigerian, you would know how carelessly brutal our armed forces are when they go into communities to enforce peace. Except you are not a Nigerian or you have wilfully afflicted yourself with amnesia, you should know exactly what I'm talking about. Even the police, civil defence, customs etc can be very brutal and they kill innocent people for even N20.

In the early 2000s, the army went into Odi in search of 7 militants, the army razed down the entire community killing hundreds of people (children, aged, disabled etc). I'm sure you dance to the Timaya song 'Dem Mama' but you dont give a damn what led to Timaya singing that song. A similar event happened in Odioma community in the same Bayelsa. During communal clashes in Warri in 1999, the Nigerian Army were called in but they ended up killing every living thing in sight. What about the Benue massacre by the same Nigerian Army in 2001?.. Have you also forgotten?... It is a known fact that whenever the army is sent in to enforce peace, they enforce a tsunami and they kill 10 times more innocent people than the criminals they were called to apprehend and it is on record that every single community where the army has been sent to enforce peace since 1999 till date, it ALWAYS ends in the elders and prominent members calling for a withdrawal of the army and for some compensation. But now, the same trend has been repeated in the northeast and Buhari specifically calls on the army to stop killing innocent people but automatically, you dismiss this particular case as politics; why do you think the call by Buhari is different from the call by al those other communities where the army massacred communities?

Do you have the slightest idea of the number of innocent people being slaughtered by the army everyday in the NE?... Of course BBC, CNN, Amnesty international reported the daily massacre of innocent people in the search for BH members; they even showed videos of some of the massacres but your conscienceless heart dismissed those allegations which even had VIDEO EVIDENCE as APC politics. May God forgive you and may God never allow the army to be sent to your village to enforce peace.

Just like I said before now, even if the BBOG campaigners were all card carrying members of the APC, there is absolutely nothing wrong in that. Opposition parties all over the world pick on the flaws and failures of the ruling party and they base their campaigns on those flaws. Even if the BBOG campaigners were not members of APC, their campaign calls helped the APC cause and I see absolutely nothing wrong in an APC government rewarding them.

I do not even know why I'm engaged in this argument, I have been completely worn out by these arguments before the elections and I should be resting now. God has simply done his will in Nigeria today and I am so grateful to God for delivering Nigeria and NIgerians from the incompetent president and most especially, his insensitive, inconsiderate and conscienceless die-hard supporters who refused to see anything wrong in his kind of leadership. Good day!

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by naija2dabone(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
obailala:

I should be the one asking you if you even have a conscience considering the lives lost everyday due to Jonathan's incompetence, yet you want him to continue forever.

You say BH nominated Buhari to represent them in a truce meeting... and in your simple-mindedness, this simply means Buhari is behind BH right?
Do you have a slight idea what is involved in truce meetings, be it internationally or locally?... Do you have an idea that whenever a truce between an insurgence and a government is to be arranged, they typically nominate a respectable member of the community to represent them for fear of being arrested if they come out of hiding?... Are you aware that MEND nominated Prof Wole Soyinka as their representative when they wanted to negotiate their ceasefire and amnesty with the Nigerian government in 2009?.. Does that also mean Prof Wole Soyinka is a member of MEND?

You say Buhari was against killing BH members right?
If you are a Nigerian, you would know how carelessly brutal our armed forces are when they go into communities to enforce peace. Except you are not a Nigerian or you have wilfully afflicted yourself with amnesia, you should know exactly what I'm talking about. Even the police, civil defence, customs etc can be very brutal and they kill innocent people for even N20.

In the early 2000s, the army went into Odi in search of 7 militants, the army razed down the entire community killing hundreds of people (children, aged, disabled etc). I'm sure you dance to the Timaya song 'Dem Mama' but you dont give a damn what led to Timaya singing that song. A similar event happened in Odioma community in the same Bayelsa. During communal clashes in Warri in 1999, the Nigerian Army were called in but they ended up killing every living thing in sight. What about the Benue massacre by the same Nigerian Army in 2001?.. Have you also forgotten?... It is a known fact that whenever the army is sent in to enforce peace, they enforce a tsunami and they kill 10 times more innocent people than the criminals they were called to apprehend and it is on record that every single community where the army has been sent to enforce peace since 1999 till date, it ALWAYS ends in the elders and prominent members calling for a withdrawal of the army and for some compensation. But now, the same trend has been repeated in the northeast and Buhari specifically calls on the army to stop killing innocent people but automatically, you dismiss this particular case as politics; why do you think the call by Buhari is different from the call by al those other communities where the army massacred communities?

Do you have the slightest idea of the number of innocent people being slaughtered by the army everyday in the NE?... Of course BBC, CNN, Amnesty international reported the daily massacre of innocent people in the search for BH members; they even showed videos of some of the massacres but your conscienceless heart dismissed those allegations which even had VIDEO EVIDENCE as APC politics. May God forgive you and may God never allow the army to be sent to your village to enforce peace.

Just like I said before now, even if the BBOG campaigners were all card carrying members of the APC, there is absolutely nothing wrong in that. Opposition parties all over the world pick on the flaws and failures of the ruling party and they base their campaigns on those flaws. Even if the BBOG campaigners were not members of APC, their campaign calls helped the APC cause and I see absolutely nothing wrong in an APC government rewarding them.

I do not even know why I'm engaged in this argument, I have been completely worn out by these arguments before the elections and I should be resting now. God has simply done his will in Nigeria today and I am so grateful to God for delivering Nigeria and NIgerians from the incompetent president and most especially, his insensitive, inconsiderate and conscienceless die-hard supporters who refused to see anything wrong in his kind of leadership. Good day!

APC propaganda and your lies will some come to the open:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/24/chibok-parents-abducted-schoolgirls-parents-accuse-vice-principal

Your certificate-less, one chance buhari can deceived a dullard like you but certainly not me.

He had a chance of ruling this country before, what were his records? name a single project to his name. Be it power project, or rail, or airport or............and you have the audacity to called Jonathan a failure. What your personal accomplishment as compared to Jonathan?

May the blood of those chibok girls hurt you for the rest of your miserable life
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by zalatan(m): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
There is strong conspiracy in this country. Nigeria need secret service. U Wil be shocked xenophobic attack Nigeria has hand in it this country witches and wizard Don reformed to politicians. The thing now dem Don too frustrate us citizen., now my answer to all naira lander. If you nor fit do any strong thing like shekau and Zulu king for SA no level for you for niJA
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Nomswag: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I heard Shekau is seriously lobbying for the Minister of Foreign Affairs. He promised to end the Xenophobic attacks in South Africa once he's appointed cheesy
yea datz true......tinubu key holder in central bank....change!!
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by jjaku2012: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
theV0ice:

Really?? she's the daughter of the great Dr Bala Usman?? shocked one of the thorns in the flesh of IBB and his govt? shocked

I'm loving this woman more wink
we know baba one chance and co were the brain behind their campaign. we are waiting to see his magic
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by deletrue: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
theV0ice:

Unless you're from somalia, which wouldn't be a surprise, GMB will rule over your angry ass and you can bleat and moan all you like. He's the president elect. If you don't like it, port to Togo.
Tufiakwa, over my body. You and your vegetable president elect is close to the end of the road. Just tell me where a very weak, flatest chest with hollow body system will rule over me. I forsee Buhari going for another bed rest immediately after the handover ceremony. Damn fool.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by deletrue: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
theV0ice:

Emptiness from a sad, bitter and disgruntled soul. Keep bleating, moaning, whinning and crying. It'll only take you closer to the morgue.

Keep your distance when reasonable people are discussing for your own good so depression doesn't kill you.
You are even sounding very elementary. How did you come to life? Were you an abandoned child picked up and taken care of by good Nigerians? Damn too low to attract my further response. Damn fool. Final stop.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by deletrue: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You'll rot in your bitterness and die in your hate but your hate can't change history. That general led this country as a military man and he's come back as a civilian president elect.

If you're not at peace with that, cry yourself to depression.
Tufiakwa. You are siting with a dead and hollow bodied vegetable president elect. Buhari is finished and will fall against fence. Let us hope that this dead thing will not take another rest leave. What about his ''rope-like'' neck? Final stop.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by eazy222: 3:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
U fustrt an innocent man. Gud u hv bin appointed nw and witin ur mind u are nw happy bt pls make sure u bring dem were u hide dem. Tanks
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by hefty4real(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
I just hope Biafranqueen has seen this
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by crisycent: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
theV0ice:

I don't argue with Idi0tic online childish braggarts like you. I warn them of the danger of thinking a war can be prosecuted with Christmas fireworks.

If you're not a dunce, try start any silly thing and see what befalls your sorry ass.

Let's wait and see where you and your entire family will end up.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
deletrue:
[s]Tufiakwa. You are siting with a dead and hollow bodied vegetable president elect. Buhari is finished and will fall against fence. Let us hope that this dead thing will not take another rest leave. What about his ''rope-like'' neck? Final stop[/s].

Childish
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
crisycent:

Let's wait and see where you and your entire family will end up.

cheesy cheesy Rambo spitting fire shocked

See me quaking in my boots
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
deletrue:
[s]Tufiakwa, over my body. You and your vegetable president elect is close to the end of the road. Just tell me where a very weak, flatest chest with hollow body system will rule over me. I forsee Buhari going for another bed rest immediately after the handover ceremony[/s]. i am a Damn fool.

another childish nonsense from the nairaland resident dunce
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
deletrue:
I am even even sounding very elementary. How did i come to life? I must have been an abandoned child picked up and taken care of by good Nigerians? I am Damn too low to attract any further response because i am a Damn fool. Final stop.

sure
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
jjaku2012:
we know baba one chance and co were the brain behind their campaign. we are waiting to see his magic

I am waiting too
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by tuniski: 6:53am On Apr 25, 2015
hassan85:
u just talkd trash. Dr bala usman a historian u neva knew. U an abusite? If u are den u knw nothn abt whom we talkn abt here.
what is the problem with u? Your perception of Dr Bala Usman is not absolute and I maintain is activism is tainted like what the daughter is doing! Promoting ethnic renaissance in the guise of BBOG!
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by dapsonlou(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2015
Ozigbondu:
When i said this bring back our girls group is nothing but a propaganda and charade designed to make GEJ look bad l was insulted and mow their leader has openly collected her 30 silver coins.

This chibok girls is a scam and the biggest fraud perputated in the 21st century.

Next thing you wil hear is boko haram has accpected amnesty and their leader appointed new chief of army staff after they promised to return the 300 girls who where writing physics but could not speak english

That's the story you people share by the moonlight in your village ehn. Pele o
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by deletrue: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2015
theV0ice:

sure
But na wa for you. You won make me laugh die. You just change my own post against me. You be very bad person.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by Amazo: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Mogidi:
Those who made Jonathan's administration impossible are gradually being rewarded for job well done.

Whats next?
Shekau getting the defence ministry?

At this rate Tinubu might be getting the keys to Central bank.

Jonathan was the President, with full presidential powers, and nobody else is responsible for the woeful performance of his government.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by theV0ice: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
deletrue:
But na wa for you. You won make me laugh die. You just change my own post against me. You be very bad person.

Laughter is very good for the soul.....at least it would cure you of your penchant for throwing insults without cause or reason.

Wish you plenty more sessions of laughter.

1 Like

Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by darqly(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
deletrue:
You youths these days nor go ever get sense, and this will continue as far as those who are responsible for your up bringing are also senseless.

What about when he openly told the world that GEJ will face frustration and that there will no peace and infact, till today GEJ is restless.

For the first part above, you're an ignorant oaf for insulting me and whoever raised me. Only a fool insults his parents or parents of another, but this is consistent with GEJ supporters, Ode angry

For the second part, let me school you a bit. It was Lawal Kaita, a PDP member, that 'openly told the world' that they'd be no peace if GEJ wins. And since your president has no balls, the man was never arrested or invited for a chat. Google is your friend, stop being a slow poke.
Re: SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari by OK2NVME: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Person wey don dey chop since 2015.

YARIBANZAS HOW MARKET?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) / Senator Adeleke Remembers Mother, Nnena Esther 11 Years After Death / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.