Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:11 PM

Store Owner To Tonto Dikeh : “ You Bought Fake Bags From Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Store Owner To Tonto Dikeh : “ You Bought Fake Bags From Me. (809 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Former Aid To Peter Obi Exposes Him...you Bought Everything!!! / Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Store Owner To Tonto Dikeh : “ You Bought Fake Bags From Me. by jiggalo(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dear @tontolet, thank you for pushing me beyond my comfort zone. I trusted you as a celebrity and gave you a Givenchy luggage bag and handbag with you promising you will pay, you couldn’t afford the original so you asked for the replica, You ordered March 8th it was delivered March 20th and u had to pay that day but. its been over one month and it’s been story after story, you ignore my messages and calls, you claim your assistant was going to pay me, I called Peter and he said the check you gave him on the 8th bounced on the 10th.
“Dear Tontoh I am a young girl 23yrs old trying to run a business, I am embarrassed and I am upset at myself that I trusted you as a public figure to pay me back, now I ask you my money you block me on Instagram? Who does that? when I read the tiannah story I thought it was a lie but I am still amazed at the fact that you have stooped so low and blocking me when you owe me. You will pay me by fire by force, you will not bully me, I have lost respect for you as a woman and as a human. i will make sure everyone knows who you really are so you don’t go dupe another young girl, thank God I didn’t give you the authentic bags if not where will I be? God sees all the devil we do and it will come back to you x10000. repay my money. lets not forget the moschoni dress shirt and you just called to threaten me? that weed you are smoking is really making you delusional. You are a sorry excuse of a celebrity when real celebrities and actresses call themselves please remove you name from the list. keep threatening my life I have all text messages to backup. fake wannabe celebrity you couldn’t even afford authentic designer Gucci bags you chose fake givenchy like all your other fake bags, you don’t even know authentic designer things.”
You may also like
www.informationng.com/2015/04/store-owner-to-tonto-dikeh-you-bought-fake-bags-from-me-and-youre-owing-me-n192000.html

Re: Store Owner To Tonto Dikeh : “ You Bought Fake Bags From Me. by jascon1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tonto Dike, I want to invite u to my house this weekend. Will you waka come?
Re: Store Owner To Tonto Dikeh : “ You Bought Fake Bags From Me. by gidola(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmm, is she for real or just another attention seeker?
Re: Store Owner To Tonto Dikeh : “ You Bought Fake Bags From Me. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Food don land for tonto haters,
Op, please add knife, spoon, fork and plate please grin grin
Re: Store Owner To Tonto Dikeh : “ You Bought Fake Bags From Me. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lool

Season 2
Re: Store Owner To Tonto Dikeh : “ You Bought Fake Bags From Me. by Lobolintin(m): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2015
The bag is fake..I knew it from the looks ...

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Extradition To UK Of Ex-mint Boss, Emmanuel Okoyomon / Has Anyone Seen This Man?? / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka By First Black Polish MP John Abraham Godson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.