Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched (51597 Views)

Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video / Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) / KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Smooyis(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Great. Remember ejigbo roads shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lasgidi
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by EbolaParasite: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Somebody for KIA don hammer. Continue singing Fashola praises. Your children's children's........ children will pay for all the excesses. Lagos is swimming in serious debt.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by loomer: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
its ok
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by tucky200(m): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Wow ....naija is progressing..change has come
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
payneleex:
Lagos will miss Fashola but in Ambode, Eko sese bere ni

Yes oooo. Eko sese bere ni oooo.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
ichidodo:
Propaganda..

Ha!
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by isan(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Fashola setting the pace for other governors since 1800AD
KAI (kick against igbo) get their own cars too grin nah dat cars dem dey use carry igbo destitutes comot 4 lagos
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Atk1nson(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
EbolaParasite:
Somebody for KIA don hammer. Continue singing Fashola praises. Your children's children's........ children will pay for all the excesses. Lagos is swimming in serious debt.
quite being a parasite and learn to appreciate good things

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by mmsen: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lagos needs to do away with those horrible danfos and the unsightly taxis.

If Calabar can have decent looking taxis then there is no reason why public transport in Lagos need look so unappealing.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by EbolaParasite: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Atk1nson:

quite being a parasite and learn to appreciate good things

Did I lie?
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by 1stola: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
I HOPE THEY CAN MAINTAIN IT.
THIS MOFOS AND POLICE CAN BE VERY VERY ROUGH AND CARELESS.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Azo(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chivasex:
what is he buying this for? last minute money laundry, why cant he wait for the new governor to do that.
Thieves
Ole barawo
Mad fella na money laundry abi? Na ariel dem use or daz?, u go sch like dis.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by dhorlipizzu(m): 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Eko o ni baje ooo

God bless fashola

God bless lagos state

God bless nigeria

And God bless nairalanders

Meanwhile this land is not for sale

Military zone... keep off
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by hedonistic: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
To serve no other purpose than to add to the intractable traffic menace in Lagos.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by AceVentura: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
In my own opinion, in a state where traffic jam is the order of the day, BRF went ahead & acquired more vehicles to add to the existing congestion. He should have bought power bikes for those guys instead of the cars.

Navigation will be easier for them just like it is for the RRS guys.

Hope they are properly maintained unlike the BRT buses.

My 1cent

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by jamillion: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
I hope they are purchased from nigerian automobile company?
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Kashif(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
What Lagos needs now is traffic monitor helicopters, not cars that will themselves be stuck in traffic. Motorbikes are even better.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by ba7man(m): 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
mmsen:
Lagos needs to do away with those horrible danfos and the unsightly taxis.

If Calabar can have decent looking taxis then there is no reason why public transport in Lagos need look so unappealing.
Not as if I like danfos nd such but if it costs N40million to put cabs on Calabar roads, it will cost N400 million to do the same on Lagos roads + hundreds of thousands of ex-criminal minded danfo drivers will loose their jobs.......and be back to crime.

Replacing danfos, if not handled properly can distabilize the whole Lagos State.

That's why its problems can't be compared to any State, thus, only the best individuals can Govern Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by prospero15(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Professional drivers ooo 2 avoid bringing home wrecked nd useless cars...I wish d Nigerian police were using these cars 4 patrol...
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by saintfizzo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chivasex:
what is he buying this for? last minute money laundry, why cant he wait for the new governor to do that.
Thieves
Ole barawo
I seriously shake my head for U.... hate is dangerous for ur system really.... u'll just die

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by mmsen: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
ba7man:
Not as if I like danfos nd such but if it costs N40million to put cabs on Calabar roads, it will cost N400 million to do the same on Lagos roads + hundreds of thousands of ex-criminal minded danfo drivers will loose their jobs.......and be back to crime.

Replacing danfos, if not handled properly can distabilize the whole Lagos State.

That's why its problems can't be compared to any State, thus, only the best individuals can Govern Lagos.

What you have just highlighted is why the Lagos metro project is so important.

The BRT service has been largely a success but alternatives to road transport are necessary in Lagos - such as ferry services, I know of some private operators but it surprises me that Lagos State has not felt it necessary to operate a bigger service.

I think Lagos has taken big strides in the past 8 years and I'm looking forward to seeing how Lagos develops.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by tejiritex(m): 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nigerians just love waste

They are shouting "change". Why don't they equip the Police. Make we check who get the contract to supply the vehicles

CHANGE. ....
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by mmsen: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
tejiritex:
Nigerians just love waste

They are shouting "change". Why don't they equip the Police. Make we check who get the contract to supply the vehicles

CHANGE. ....

New vehicles were needed for LASTMA - this is hardly a 'waste'.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by grad2012(f): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Wow dey look so fine, i just hope its maintained well sad undecided
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by tejiritex(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Those are patrolley vehicles not cabs
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by ethicalUser(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
They should employ graduates and redefine the face of lastma . take a leaf from road safety officials their cars r never rickety in nature bcoz majority of their officials are level headed. These cars wont last more than two years in the hands of this present crop of lasta officials .
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
sexyseun:
Saw them today around Maryland, very flashy and fits a lady, amma call my BF in LASTMA to help me steal one, My ride or die bobo wink
just imagine oo
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Flye:
When will Nigerian police boast of this kind of cars
Baba you have work to doooo.
Come to Enugu (COAL CITY STATE), u will see police with such cars.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by BlackGirlsCode: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Will it be maintained?

Will it take us another 50years to get to Fashola's level?
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by BlackGirlsCode: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
sexyseun:
Saw them today around Maryland, very flashy and fits a lady, amma call my BF in LASTMA to help me steal one, My ride or die bobo wink

Seunn!!!!!
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Just in 1yr, one won't recognised d car again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buying My First Car / ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.