Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched (51588 Views)

Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video / Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) / KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by kelvic1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chivasex:
what is he buying this for? last minute money laundry, why cant he wait for the new governor to do that.
Thieves
Ole barawo
hmmm...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by winzy(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Flye:
When will Nigerian police boast of this kind of cars
Baba you have work to doooo.

In enugu... the police men use kia rio 2014 model
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by thaoriginator: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
MadCow1:

Chai.. My brother, your own no good o..

You want make them use leg pursue motor..
Ok we will give them skateboard
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
shogz89:
see mumu so na state government go fix epileptic power supply... You will complain on anything,, the last time he launched an IPP, you people still complain he spent more than expected...

U can claim for as long as u like that a governor has no role to play in improving power within a state. Its all up to u to argue that in ur head.

Fact is that most people in Lagos dont have Tap water n yet lagos is owing Billions of Dollars, 33% of nigeria`s debt.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Flye: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
winzy:

In enugu... the police men use kia rio 2014 model
Bought by FG?
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Before you know it, the cars will become wrecks. angry
so??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by obaival(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
ichidodo:
Whatta gwan?? this ah casko brand name propaganda,ya mi say?Thieffnubu an im politricks fi lead de people astray wit rides neber ago belong fi i and i ina street? bu dem patrol enforcers,extortioners and babylonians fi yoke de people in ah taxation an financial lockup fi im pocket..
Nt even in d dictionary
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by sniper77(m): 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Flye:

Take a trip to Enugu State and see Nigerian police using kia Rio saloon cars and new Toyota hilux trucks.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by obaival(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
ichidodo:
Whatta gwan?? this ah casko brand name propaganda,ya mi say?Thieffnubu an im politricks fi lead de people astray wit rides neber ago belong fi i and i ina street? bu dem patrol enforcers,extortioners and babylonians fi yoke de people in ah taxation an financial lockup fi im pocket..
Not even in d dictionary

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Buhari needs to make Fashola a minister in his cabinet!
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by dabossman(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
tejiritex:
Nigerians just love waste

They are shouting "change". Why don't they equip the Police. Make we check who get the contract to supply the vehicles

CHANGE. ....

Have you asked the Police force in Lagos, and they told you the Lagos State government hasn't been equipping them even when it really is the FG's responsibility.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by niceguy7(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
cheesy. The fear of LASTMA is the beginning of omoluwabi grin
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Chivasex:
what is he buying this for? last minute money laundry, why cant he wait for the new governor to do that.
Thieves
Ole barawo
o'ye enemy of progress ...feel free to commit suicide.........ewure lasan lasan
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by dahjor(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Keneking:
This is great...BRT bus goodbye...

Would this carry five passengers at once or just a passenger?
This is for lastma not lamata. it is not replacing brt.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by MadCow1: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
thaoriginator:
Ok we will give them skateboard

Bicycle better pass..

They can exercise and work at the same time..
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Flye:

Ordinary kia dey using as school taxi here. Smh..
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by winzy(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Flye:

Bought by FG?

By the state govt
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Flye: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
winzy:

By the state govt
I'm talking about FG not state.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Abraham2013(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Flye:
The police in enugu state uses a beta cars dan dis one.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Abraham2013(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Flye:
The police in enugu state uses a beta car dan dis one.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by opesola(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
I bet you,in the next two years, those cab will look like the ones used for transporting and distributing tomatoes and yams from Mile 12
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by oluwasegun007(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
With innovations like dis am sure the nigeria police will soon start making use of ROLLS ROYCE on the street of Lagos....FASH baba kudos 2 u, abeg liv ur brain behind 4 Ambode before living office...e ko o ni baje
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by bogolobango(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Igbos go soon come say na dem develop dis lastma cab yeye people
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Perochelsea(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kai Naija sabi waste money. Kai Kai Kai. These cars no go even reach 2yrs b4 they go turn to trash.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Brugo(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
smiley

Fashola will always be a great leader anywhere in the world.

He is not the typical politician. This man is an excellent administrator.

Hope the vehicles will be well maintained by LASTMA.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Abduletudaye(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Kaeboy:
so??

Whats your deal? Did i beg for a mention?... Waka go abeg..
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
here in Spain the espanol police use lambogini undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by emeraldo56(m): 12:01am On Apr 24, 2015
So many bush people on Nairaland. Kudos to Fash.
Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Emperorone(m): 12:16am On Apr 24, 2015
grin choi!! danfo, kabukabu and other motorist make ur pockets dip wella cus if these guys catch u.........

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Fashola scares me! So abnormal for a 'NIGERIAN' governor. Legacy unparalleled... will I be asking for too much if I say Seriake Dickson should emulate him? #Tears

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 24, 2015
remember007:
here in Spain the espanol police use lambogini undecided undecided

Remember your lies will soon crash this site.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 24, 2015
Chivasex:
Thieves
Ole barawo

Ani aye ti baje se

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ANAMMCO: Car Producing Company In Nigeria (Pics) / Suggest An SUV Of 2m To Buy For My Wife / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.