Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men (109745 Views)

43(516 Pieces) Cartons Of Imported Perfumes For Sale At Wholesales Price / Designer perfumes for sale / Top 10 Ladies/Gents Perfumes For Clubbing/Partying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by jemype(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2015
d black one is
netmillionaires:

ok. Thanks. I will check it out... And hope it is long lasting. I hate those cheap perfume that U will have to carry with you everywhere simply because the scent only last few hours.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by undercurrent(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2015
Insightz:

Not everyone has the means to buy an expensive perfume. And even if you do have the means, it does not hurt to buy cheap and you still end up smelling great. Below are some good but yet affordable perfumes for men:

1. Davidoff Cool Water
2. Chairman by Yves De Sistelle
3. Azarro Chrome by Azzarro
4. Nautica Voyage by Nautica
5. Cuba Gold by Cuba
6. Lanvin L`Homme Sport by Lanvin
7. 24 Gold by ScentStory
8. Lanvin Avant Garde by Lanvin
9. Joop by Joop!
10. Azarro Legend by Azarro
11. Midnight in Paris by Van Cleef & Arpels

You can add yours to expand the list wink

u seem to know a lot abt perfs...any idea abt Carbon by Ajmal, an arabian perf? Got it back then in sokoto twas cool. Would love to get it again.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Homguy(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2015
Holatunde007:
Pls I need list of Men perfumes btt the range of 1k-2k
Can sm1 tell me what's has fallen upon BOD Man its nw spell irritating and never last for an hour, could it be that there are fakes around or what? Pls if there is fake how do one identify the Original
its boring, its old compared to the sweet perfs out there
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by evea: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

best four 2015 women's collection
1.Aerin by Aerin Rose....£135 for 50ml
2.Roberto Cavalli by Roberto Cavalli....£37 for
30ml
3.Marni by Marni Spice.........£69 for 65ml
4.Editions de Parfums by Frédéric Malle....£155 for 100ml.

Pix in list order.
Or you can visit
http://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/2015/03/03/10-best-spring-fragrances-perfume-reviews/gallery/1362292

o boy!!! u wan kill me? dis na money. abeg, I go go to my usual joint at aliexpress.com 4 my $20 perfume and smell nice 2. lol. In pounds sterling bros? in short, I go buy 2bottles and a dress join am 4 10k in naira
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by baybeeboi: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2015
evea:

o boy!!! u wan kill me? dis na money. abeg, I go go to my usual joint at aliexpress.com 4 my $20 perfume and smell nice 2. lol. In pounds sterling bros? in short, I go buy 2bottles and a dress join am 4 10k in naira
lol!
forgive me, i ddn't realy understand the kind of designers you asked for.
Topic's top budget.
Besides,just sacrifice ur next month subscription and hair-do money go buy 1 of them. E no pass you
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
evea:
Excuse me, what about the LADIES? where re our designer's ?

Ladies' list coming soon. Actually ladies have more budget perfumes than men. Meanwhile, if you want to buy anything perfume, i can supply original products.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Wizdray:
Don't need those ones

Camfor is still my favourite

Guy thats the best perf ever
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
obiaguna:
Encre Noire by Lalique is pretty cool and also Lalique.

send me a pm for ur perfumes.

We sell based on neeeds. if you need your signature perfume, i can supply you.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
pTomz:
And where's TOM FORD & PILOT

My bro, anything Tom Ford is not budget. You must be ready to Shell out good money
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
Ocean Men grin

Yes sir. That is budget
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
ziqqz:
One Million by Paco Rabanne

Very good perfume, but not that cheap
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
skinnyzsam:
This is a whole lot to learn from this topic ♡̬̩̃̊ƭћªΩќs♡̬̩̃ bro

You are welcome. More Lists coming soon
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
kevinberry:

op don't let me swear for you oo,so you cannot include the price abi..please include their various price and for the expensive ones please tell me the least amount(that for the ones you did not list here)

I beg my bro. I will add prices. Meanwhile, i can supply anytime you are ready.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
thatposter1:
Na mallam perf dy affordable and long lasting pass grin

You go just mix am dey go. Correct one
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
CheedyJ:

U dey show yasef abi.....afta u don google d price,u com dey eel ursef...ow much is 200$...sheooooo

Cool down my bro. I sell perfumes and i know alot about perfumes. Oud wood is at least 200$, unless it is a replica.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nyceguy92:

I do not have much experience with most of the above perfumes. However, I have tested some.

I have had excellent results with Grey Flannel, if you get the authentic product.

Been using it for many years. It is very cheap; got the 4oz bottle recently for $12.99.

Wear it in the morning and you are sure to smell it around you in the night or following day. The projection is very good.

Look for the black 4oz bottle. If it comes in a transparent bottle with the liquid appearing bluish, do not buy it.

Grey flannel by Geoffrey beane. A good one sir

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by sirgreen: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
SMART COLLECTION IS ALSO A GOOD PERFUME EVEN THE PIRZE
donttouch:

What is the price of ETERNITY for MEN by Calvin
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Homguy:
that smart collection's terre d'hermes is one beautiful perf. I perceived it on a fellow passenger, he didn't know the name but gave me an address of the bank he works. Two months later, I went to that bank to make withdrawals and check on him, he brought the pack only 2days later, ...then the hunt for the perf started. He buys his from lag, but we were in Ibadan. Luckily, I got the perf some days ago in a supermarket around a campus. It was worth the stress. I tell u. cheesy grin any idea where I may get encre noir?

I dont have Encre noir now. But i will keep you posted when I do. But be careful with the Terre d'hermes though. Lost of fakes out there. Be vigilant
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
MrMcJay:
OP, you should try this perfume.

ABONIKI by Ibadan

It is very affordable, just 100NGN

A very strong perfume. If your co-passenger on a bus applies it and you sit beside him/her, you would carry the scent for 3 days.

Lol. I have two!
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
veave:
please could you attach the worth of each (in naira) beside?

I will do that
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
ziqqz:
One Million by Paco Rabanne
how much is it?
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by oemmanuel: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
How can one get this? I mean where do you buy it?

Nyceguy92:

I do not have much experience with most of the above perfumes. However, I have tested some.

I have had excellent results with Grey Flannel, if you get the authentic product.

Been using it for many years. It is very cheap; got the 4oz bottle recently for $12.99.

Wear it in the morning and you are sure to smell it around you in the night or following day. The projection is very good.

Look for the black 4oz bottle. If it comes in a transparent bottle with the liquid appearing bluish, do not buy it.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by evea: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
baybeeboi:

lol!
forgive me, i ddn't realy understand the kind of designers you asked for.
Topic's top budget.
Besides,just sacrifice ur next month subscription and hair-do money go buy 1 of them. E no pass you

lol. at least na guys dey am 4 us den y d sweat? like u, u can get me 4 bottles of it. lol.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
rahazaqa:
how much is it?
depends where you buy from
average 14k sha
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by evea: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Insightz:

Ladies' list coming soon. Actually ladies have more budget perfumes than men. Meanwhile, if you want to buy anything perfume, i can supply original products.

thanks bros. cheap online shopping no far again.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Na wa for you ooo OP. I am a man and i use Cologne. I don't use Perfumes shocked shocked

Noted sir. Are you per chance suggesting that perfume is worn only by women and cologne by men? While you may be right in terms of the generic usage of both terms, perfume tends to be used for ladies perfumes and cologne to men's fragrances. But make no mistake, thats as far as where the differences stop. As far as usage and purity is concerned, they merely refer to the differences of concentrated oils in both. Perfume contains a litlle bit of oils than cologne. Thus, you can say eau de cologne, eau de toilette and eau de parfum are different in terms of craftsmanship, but are generally worn by both male and female.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by reppeeny(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
abeg...wetin concern black boi and white gurl? undecided undecided undecidedif not because of his fame and cheese...i dont think she go even luk m sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Insightz(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
evea:

thanks bros. cheap online shopping no far again.

You are welcome. Just be careful where or what to buy. If you need help identifying fake perfumes, let me know.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by acidtalk: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
jodeci:

My dear not everyone lies,if you are not sure it is a lie it is better you shut it.

I called the name of the online shop i bought it from and it was shipped down for me to PH.

I bought it on recommendation from someone and alas i was disappointed,i tried the smart edition for comparison sake.

I also bought one million gold edition from Amazon and everthing including shipping cost me about $130 and i was also disappointed.

I am on chrome azzaro and dunhill desire now,not disappointed yet.

So sorry for my initial thought. Most people come here and lie and try to have a fake life. I am sorry once again.
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by Goshiii: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
How much does each of the perfume cost?
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by baybeeboi: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
evea:

lol. at least na guys dey am 4 us den y d sweat? like u, u can get me 4 bottles of it. lol.
person wei no knw go say I fall mugu na
you know that kind tin
Re: Top 10 Budget Perfumes For Men by evea: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
baybeeboi:
person wei no knw go say I fall mugu na
you know that kind tin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) / German Man Pays £6,000 To Have His Ears Removed So His Head Looks Like A Skull / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.