Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them (116617 Views)

7 Ways Religious Ladies Act When They Visit Their Boyfriend / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2015
adewasco2k:
When she say stuffs like: i don't want your girlfriend to break my head, so your girlfriend didn't allow you to call me etc.

Or she calls you several times without saying anything important

I noticed it too. So common.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by adellam16(f): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:
Today's love game is changing wheels as the hunter is becoming the hunted.

I have heard situation of when a lady takes bold step in asking a guy out but this perfectly works in the western world unlike in Africa where such ladies will be regarded cheap and desperate for husband.

So as a result, Ladies in our world gives stylish green signals in order to make guys toast them which are;

Smile

A radiant face is pleasing to watch and send positive signal of your approval for discussion. Some ladies smile can make a hungry and angry man happy. This is exactly what give guys the encouragement to strike a conversation.

Hard to Get Mechanism

This method is common among ladies. Just like Banky's W song on "Will you be my Lover, Yes or No? ". They will neither say Yes nor No. They are nice today and cruel tomorrow. They do this in order for guys not to take them for granted neither put them off.

Initiate a conversation

A bold lady initiate a conversation discussing issues vital in a guy's life. They do this in order for the guy to pick interest in them.

Stalk on you

In classrooms, Offices, churches and other places, such set of ladies stylishly stalk on the guy with the hope he will notice them. Hitherto, the way ladies stylishly stalk guys is so professional that it become irresistible to overcome their advances.

They stylishly open their laps and cleavage

Over exposing laps and boobs will term a lady prostitute. Because ladies understand this mentality in guys, they stylishly open their laps and cleavage when they sit beside their crush by wearing short skirt and a bit open blouse.

Frequent calls

They call frequently to check on him even when they is nothing to discussed on. She finds it amazing and happy just to hear his voice

Spray their body with perfume several times

A soothing deodorant send a provoking neurone in your brain when perceive. Therefore, since ladies are known for carrying kits of manicure, perfumes, etc. They quickly make up and apply perfume just to attract her crush despite d fact that she applied it few minutes ago.

They pay for your his T fare

In a public transport, they pay for your his T fare in order to gain your attention.

Feel free to add yours.
some go as far as loading deir ass pics on social media to draw attention. Smh!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2015
T
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by anasey(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2015
i don't understand why ladies will play hard to get when they like someone.... complicated ish...
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Prodeegee(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Viciyus:

JUST BECAUSE YOU DEY SUFFER FROM POVERTY NO MEAN SAY ALL GIRLS TOO DEY SUFFER FROM THE SAME DISEASE,

WOMEN DON PAY MY TP PLENTY TIMES AND I RESPECT THEM.

HOW MUCH BE JUST 50-100NAIRA YOU NO FIT JUST COMMOT FROM YOUR PULSE,

THE WAY NIGERIA GIRLS DEY SUFFER FROM POVERTY HEH!!!

YOU KNOW SAY YOU BE QUEEN OF POVERTY BY?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Prodeegee(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2015
Bamz:

*dies*

cheesy

Wake up o
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by emzila(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
am tired of all these snitch..
when u try to play calm, oh yeah! then, they start coming with their rubbish comment
just be urself and dont mind any hood. Do wat makes u happy and let dem embrace trans if they care.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by 9jatatafo(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2015
Here to read comments and observe e-war between guys and babes. Seun Osewa please call e-police and e-firefighters. The dust is rising!!!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by chazon(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2015
1) they show extra kindness and affection
2) they tell u about their private life
3) smile at the silliest comments and gestures u make............
I have ban tru this shit a lot. of times, I get stalked alot too
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Prodeegee(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
am tired of all these snitch..
when u try to play calm, oh yeah! then, they start coming with their rubbish comment

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by babadem2much(m): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2015
author=zealot4me.

so not showing my cleavage makes me stingy? are u a moraffcr? I v paid a guy's t-fare worth more than a thousand naira from kano to Kaduna and dis is not because I wanted him to woo me, the nigga lost his wallet.

Am not saying u should show ur cleavage or thigh.
Am talking about T-fare which u said u ve assisted some 1 b4. Showing cleavage or whatever is a sign of indecency to woo a guy.
But however God is the one 2 reward u for ur kindness. Stay blessed sis n don't stop doing it cuz it pays

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by 9jatatafo(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2015
holahmihdeh:
Smile I won't even look at u nt to talk of smiling! And heavens knw I can neva pay a guy's tfare

It is girls like you that will build house for a guy and buy him a car. I know your type.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by wtfCode: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Ireneony Can u see an example?

Bros chai u Bleep up oh. Why u know ask 4 her number? Abi she no fine? Don't dull again next time. Such opportunity is rare.
i Bleep up ah swear
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2015
9jatatafo:

It is girls like you that will build house for a guy and buy him a car. I know your type.

LOL! Ur grlfrnd must have used that strategic to enslave u. Wake up my bro!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Kazrem(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
what the fuccvk do you mean 'they pay for his t fare' undecidedguy do you live in this country at all..
even a guy will slap you for this statement.
since i was born , now am getting old i have never pay for a guy fare no matter how handsome he is

if we are friends that's another case, and there is a way he will ask...what the fucck are mine saying...hell no!

grin
grin

op do you think nigerian ladies are whitegrin
But you do others.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Besto(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2015
Penssuwa:
She'll ask u of ur gal friend

they will be like abeg ooo

i no want mak pesin pesin come break my head.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by zealot4me(f): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2015
shyna01:

hmmm... so which methods do u usually employ?

my little secret cool
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Penssuwa(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2015
Besto:

they will be like abeg ooo

i no want mak pesin pesin come break my head.
Tell her u dnt have any and watch that cute smile on her face.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Vikfarad(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Sammyblake:
on romance section abi "in" romance section olodo tongue
On romance section does not mean on top of romance section. There are many quirky and irregular rules governing the usage of preps 'on, in and at'. Free this lady abeg.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by erasokafor(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2015
This PAY for Tfare is raising eye borws here. Well a girl,swt n charmy once paid for my tfare in lag.wen we alighted I tried collecting number n she refused saying she did what she did just as her instintcs directed her. Till date I haven't set my eyes on her.like ten year now.so do we call that one an "attention game too" I guess not.I call it magnanimity or kindness

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Doveheart: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:
what the fuccvk do you mean 'they pay for his t fare' undecidedguy do you live in this country at all..
since i was born , now am getting old i have never pay for a guy fare no matter how handsome he is

if we are friends that's another case, and there is a way he will ask...what the fucck are mine saying...hell no!

grin
grin

because ur not desperate ni.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by okudah(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2015
ireneony:

grin
grin

Nwa Oma Idigodu Ok
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros mi. Nah only me dey paddle d canoe oh! I don miss u mehn! How far ur alternate contact. PM me please. We nid 2 talk.
Baba I hail ooooo
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 24, 2015
holahmihdeh:
Smile I won't even look at u nt to talk of smiling! And heavens knw I can neva pay a guy's tfare

Lol forming big girl. Nah lie jawe!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba I hail ooooo

Bro. How far na? Make we talk via PM abeg
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by WackyJ1(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2015
2sex:
A girl once initiated a convo with me and claimed she knew me from somewhere. I knew what that mean but I didn't follow up. I am quite good at reading body languages but that day, I just didn't feel like it. I was quite sure that my perfume had an effect on her as well.

I don catch another one.
*Puts it in the bag *
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Am a big girl already, no need to form one...........
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 24, 2015
holahmihdeh:

Am a big girl already, no need to form one...........

If u are one, I am currently @ Lekki bus stop stranded, come and pay my T fare to Ikeja tongue
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2015
Vikfarad:

On romance section does not mean on top of romance section. There are many quirky and irregular rules governing the usage of preps 'on, in and at'. Free this lady abeg.
Bro, i was just pulling her legs, besides there's no rule on naira land that says "don't have fun"!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Dheartless: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2015
holahmihdeh:

LOL! Ur grlfrnd must have used that strategic to enslave u. Wake up my bro!
so if you pay a guys t.fair ,
it means you're cheap or you're in love with him or you want him to woo you?

I don't understand this "stone age" mentality Nigerian girls are displaying.
I am beginning to think most of the girls that comment online are teenagers .. grin
because the ladies I meet in the real world are far civilised and mature.

anyway you have the right not to ever pay a guys t.fair

cheers
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=Prodeegee post=33049057][/quote]

Thanks for the correction even do na pigeon English I dey use

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.