Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies (6536 Views)

Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die / Shocker! Prophet Buries Cow Heads, Tortoise In Church (graphic pic) / Release Of Fluid While Sleeping, Does It Signifies You Have A Spiritual Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies by Daniel058(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yesterday night, I had a dream,,, in the dream, I caught two tortoise. The night before that, I saw myself fishing... Catching a lot of fishes. And I had a dream of catching animals of different kind just before that...
Am just confused. I have seen so many of what I had in dreams come to reality .. But this time, I'm totally confused don't know what its all about.. This is no joke, I need advice from you reading this if you know what to say....

MOD, pls help a brother.
Re: What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies by VickJames(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Your name says it all.
Re: What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies by kilokeys(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
u have a connection with animals

so try ibadan zoo.. the lion's den
Re: What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies by Daniel058(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
VickJames:
Your name says it all.
how bro
Re: What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies by delishpot: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Daniel058:
Yesterday night, I had a dream,,, in the dream, I caught two tortoise. The night before that, I saw myself fishing... Catching a lot of fishes. And I had a dream of catching animals of different kind just before that...
Am just confused. I have seen so many of what I had in dreams come to reality .. But this time, I'm totally confused don't know what its all about.. This is no joke, I need advice from you reading this if you know what to say....

MOD, pls help a brother.

OP, there is a dream interpretation section on nairaland. Mayve they there will be able to help you my brother.
Re: What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies by Daniel058(m): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
kilokeys:
u have a connection with animals

so try ibadan zoo.. the lion's den
are you king Darius??….... Say something better pls
Re: What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies by kilokeys(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Daniel058:
are you king Darius??….... Say something better pls

tortoises and fishes are reptiles
u might be family

so pray to break every evil connections with the demonic world of reptiles..

u prefer that answer shey? undecided
Re: What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies by Daniel058(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
delishpot:

OP, there is a dream interpretation section on nairaland. Mayve they there will be able to help you my brother.
IS it a sub - section??
Re: What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies by uchennamani(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
You need a psychiatrist.
Re: What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies by godsamist: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Catching of fishs speaks good of biz and if you are a christians and good at it,it calls for envagelism.
Tortiose,not too good,they wants to introduce sluggishness in your life,which can be resisted through prayers,pls don't relent in your prayers God really loves you,the reason for revealing the enemies secrets .

1 Like

Re: What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies by Daniel058(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
godsamist:
Catching of fishs speaks good of biz and if you are a christians and good at it,it calls for envagelism.
Tortiose,not too good,they wants to introduce sluggishness in your life,which can be resisted through prayers,pls don't relent in your prayers God really loves you,the reason for revealing the enemies secrets .
thanks bro
Re: What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies by delishpot: 2:00am On Apr 24, 2015
Daniel058:
IS it a sub - section??
I dont remember sha but its in religion section.

https://www.nairaland.com/1520610/dreams meaningsinterpretation

https://www.nairaland.com/1863925/dreams-interpretation-dreams-interpretation-

dreams https://www.nairaland.com/392224/tell-me-ur-dream-ill

Check those out
Re: What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies by kandiikane(m): 5:33am On Apr 24, 2015
kilokeys:

tortoises and fishes are reptiles
u might be family

so pray to break every evil connections with the demonic world of reptiles..

u prefer that answer shey? undecided

A fish is a fish...

(1) (Reply)

Is HIV/AIDS A Punishment From God? / Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died / The Return Of Pastor Chris To Benin-city

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.