Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Beautiful Ladies And Guys Needed As Event Ushers - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Ladies And Guys Needed As Event Ushers (1556 Views)

Ladies And Guys Party Wild At Club Joker, A Benin Night Club (Photos) / Event Ushers / Professional Event Ushers Are Needed Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Ladies And Guys Needed As Event Ushers by festiflore(f): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Are you beautiful or handsome? Do u speak English fluently? Do you knw how to serve at 5star events?
Then register now with Evon Event Planners
Mode of application ;
1. Pay a form fee of N2000
2. Send full photo and CV to evonevent@gmail.com
A confirmation message will be sent to u

NOTE ;for enquires on payment contact me on 08140753505

Evon Event Planners, planing 5star events, a trial will make u fall in love
Re: Beautiful Ladies And Guys Needed As Event Ushers by Musici: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
why nt take the fee from the first job OR why is there d need to PAY IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Re: Beautiful Ladies And Guys Needed As Event Ushers by YEWANDEE(f): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yes! I support musici's opinion. WHY.. .. ?
Re: Beautiful Ladies And Guys Needed As Event Ushers by festiflore(f): 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hello dearies, the payment is for your registration, u need to be registered with the company first, it's like a self employment thing just under the name of the company,

I hope I have answered your questions?
If not feel free to direct more questions
Re: Beautiful Ladies And Guys Needed As Event Ushers by larrymoore111: 11:21am On May 01, 2015
U SAID REGISTRATION UNDER THE COMPANY.....WOULD THE COMPANY BEING PAYING BASE ON SALARY OR BASE ON EVENTS....PLS ANSWER
Re: Beautiful Ladies And Guys Needed As Event Ushers by geftee: 11:27am On May 01, 2015
I don't register any longer with agencies cos av bin duped countless times. I do straight job or bc invites.
Re: Beautiful Ladies And Guys Needed As Event Ushers by Chimarto: 5:25pm On May 02, 2015
Corruption in a scam styles
Re: Beautiful Ladies And Guys Needed As Event Ushers by festiflore(f): 1:29am On May 16, 2015
Yes your paid based on job, which means your called when there's a job and paid after each time

Yes there are scammers but that can only happen when you don't check very well, you judge with the wrong perspectives, you see the truth u don't want to accept it but when u see the sugar coated ones u fall into their bait. Goodluck
Re: Beautiful Ladies And Guys Needed As Event Ushers by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 17, 2015
Why would you ask someone looking for a job to pay in the first place, it's not like if you get them the ushering jobs you don't get your own commission from each of the ushers. All I can deduce here is that your motive is the registration fee and not necessarily getting them jobs. If your agency is real, register them for free and get commission from each jobs you provide for them.
Re: Beautiful Ladies And Guys Needed As Event Ushers by festiflore(f): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Yes I understand dat Scam has left us jobless and irrational but we should still remember dat easy come easy goes, we do register free but discovered it isn't taken seriously, when you call them for urgent jobs they give excuses cos they got it free, but if they used Money to register they will Value the job better,

Anyway we are re-branding and need Sales Reps now, but for those Within Ikeja Ogba environs, ssce holders and not older than 25yrs, the application is FREE and successful applicants will also be considered our Event Ushers too, interested applicant should collect forms (Free) at N0 25 Fadunsin Avenue Oke ira Ogba Lagos state or call 08140753505
Re: Beautiful Ladies And Guys Needed As Event Ushers by igstars(f): 6:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Anywer in ph?
Re: Beautiful Ladies And Guys Needed As Event Ushers by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 19, 2019
I want to learn this kind of spaces! Teach me.

(1) (Reply)

Need Souvenirs For Your Events? Talk To Us / Free Wedding Cakes / Miss Tiger Twins World's Beauty Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.