Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

The Zone! - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Zone! (30188 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Emodeee:

#smiles. So who are those who enjoy the song?
The toothbrush, paste, faucet, and my ever faithful shower cap undecided At least they don't complain so they must be enjoying my sweet voice cheesy
Re: The Zone! by Medunah: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
standd:

Nice smiley So, what's the meaning of Medunah?
A holy place or sumfin like that...not really sure
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Medunah:
A holy place or sumfin like that...not really sure
Use google tongue
Re: The Zone! by DAvIt0(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2015
|The Zone| is quiet again.
Re: The Zone! by kenwins(f): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
standd:
[b]After reading a post by Ishi.love, I decided to do a google search of some of my stories and articles. To my delight/dismay cheesy… I found out that so many blogs copy my stories from NL without permission and even write their names boldly at the end of the post.

Cheeii cheeiii cheiiii Why na undecided
Diariiiisssssss goduuuuuuuuu ohhhhh

I will be posting A FEW links to such blogs here, for archiving and as a reminder pending the time that I will be ready to report them to google or whatever sites hosting their blogs and pages.

1) http://hephase..com/2015/02/on-love-and-typical-nigeria.html?m=1

Owner of blog: Emmanuel Ola

2) http://gist212.com/2015/05/story-the-big-white-pant/

Blog owner: Wizlaw

3) http://proudlynation.com.ng/2015/05/story-the-big-white-pant/

Blog owner: Damilare

4) http://debriefng.com/wread/2015/03/11/hello-world/#comment-21

Whoever this one is, he changed the title of my story, deleted a part of it, and said it happened to him in Oshodi shocked shocked God have mercy cheesy

5) http://www..com/2015/04/must-read-lecturer-pastor-girl-and-dose.html?m=1

Poster: Stephanie e
She put chesapeakes blues at the bottom though.
Cheeeiiii sad

6) http://naijapast..com/2015/04/curse-my-father-left-upon-his-children.html

Blog owner: faceofNigerian
He changed the title of my story "My Father's curse" to " Curse my father left upon his children"

Chaiiii.. blood of Moses undecided

[/b]

Note: A lot of people and bloggers have asked for permission to put up my works and I let them cos they did the right thing by seeking permission; some don't seek permission but they acknowledge the source of the story.
I wonder why some folks can't apply common sense though angry

Cc Warlord.3000

What! Six of them? I'm so speechless. I'm certain there are more you've not come across. And i was thinking...... Oh no!
Years back, someone stole my poem on facebook and gave it another title. People are just so callous.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
AirborneLacer:

How are you doing lady? smiley
I'm fine. You?
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
kenwins:

What! Six of them? I'm so speechless. I'm certain there are more you've not come across. And i was thinking...... Oh no!
Years back, someone stole my poem on facebook and gave it another title. People are just so callous.

smiley smiley
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
standd:

I'm fine. You?

Standing strong.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Standing strong.
smiley
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nihilist:

That is the whole truth. I was initially even apprehensive of writing my experience with the Brazilian down because she is literally the most beautiful woman I have ever been with, because she got with me despite a complete lack of English/Portuguese both ways, despite the fact that I'm not particularly good-looking and have crooked teeth, and most importantly because I turned her down.

It's like winning the lottery and still deliberately burning your ticket. When she left my room that morning, I had to give some serious thought to the idea that I could have finally lost my sanity

Lol cheesy
I still don't believe you though
Re: The Zone! by Nihilist: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
standd:

Lol cheesy
I still don't believe you though

Lol.

I dont believe myself either.
But I'll you this, if your man ever tells you that he wants to go to Sweden on a lad's holiday/business trip etc...wahala dey.
Re: The Zone! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Lol.

I don't believe myself either.
But I'll you this, if your man ever tells you that he wants to go to Sweden on a lad's holiday/business trip etc...wahala dey.

Hmmmmn, well, wahala only kill those that hang it on their necks na.
Re: The Zone! by kenwins(f): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Re: The Zone! by kenwins(f): 6:11am On Oct 18, 2015
Anyone here? Guyz, what's up with standd? Olashas, why can't i find standd anywhere here? Standd, tell me somthing.

2 Likes

Re: The Zone! by Misterlaby: 12:08am On Nov 03, 2015
kenwins:
Anyone here? Guyz, what's up with standd? Olashas, why can't i find standd anywhere here? Standd, tell me somthing.

Standd said to say hello to you, that she miss you too and Olashas.She said she is sorry to have deactivated without a word.

1 Like

Re: The Zone! by kenwins(f): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2015
Misterlaby:

Standd said to say hello to you, that she miss you too and Olashas.She said she is sorry to have deactivated without a word.
Okay. Let her know i miss her more. I miss reading her diary and lots more plus her conversation with lacer which made 'the zone' a lively thread.
Re: The Zone! by kenwins(f): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Misterlaby:

How can i reach her? Drop the link to herr blog or her contact to my mail.
Re: The Zone! by Misterlaby: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? / Nigerians Spend N730 Billion On Sports Betting Annually / Top Ten Football Betting Tips/prediction Sites On Tips180

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.