Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu (2689 Views)

Asiwaju Tinubu : The Limits Of Political Influence By Joseph Edgar / Senate Leader Visits Buhari, Says " I'm Consulting " / House Names Fayose 'opposition Leader' (2) (3) (4)

Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
APC national leader today receives in audience Nana Akufo Ado, Ghanaian opposition leader in Abuja....

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Taking lesson ....

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Caseless: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Learning on how to kick john Mahama out like we did to his clueless counterpart in Nigeria.

Tinubu will soon become an African political ICON; this will happen when they begin to ship apc idealogies to other African countries.

20 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Rawani: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
That phone must be recording the lesson.

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Smooyis(m): 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mentoring ......

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
He needs to learn from the master.

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by theV0ice: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
very interesting grin
Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by oluwafemi113(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jagabam of Africa
Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by henchamb(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
If they are serious they shud hire lai Muhammed

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Reminez(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
He is coming to Learn from opolo eyes... smiley

ilugunboy:
APC national leader today receives in audience Nana Akufo Ado, Ghanaian opposition leader in Abuja....
Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by raumdeuter: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tinubu while some keep hating, you keep moving to greater heights

From Lagos, to the Southwest to the whole Nigeria, now to West Africa, while your enemies are reducing in influence

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jagaban is lecturing him on how to be in an opposition party.

APC101

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Arch1: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Intresting

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
I hope he paid tuition fees.

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by modath(f): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Love him or hate him, Jagaban is a Jedi master, Teacher,Strategist,visionary leader in one not very impressive physical package...

His political wizardry will make it to political science classrooms in the not so distant future...

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Menace2Society(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Caseless:
Learning on how to kick john Manama out like we did to his clueless counterpart in Nigeria.

Tinubu will soon become an African political ICON; this will happen when they begin to ship apc idealogies to other African countries.
I even learned that leader of Opposition party(Chadema)in Tanzania will be visiting

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by giantstrides(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tinubu , the master strategist.

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by obailala(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
This is called 'Learning from the best'... The Jagaban of Borgu kingdom grin cheesy

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by idrizzle07(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
JaGs

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Alphaoscar: 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Caseless:
Learning on how to kick john Manama out like we did to his clueless counterpart in Nigeria.

I use to think Tinubu and John Mahama are friends. There was a time he also came to see Tinubu in Lagos when he was the VP and even ASIWAJU was physically present at his swearing ceremony as the president .

Maybe something went wrong between them .
Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Flye: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oga oooo, oppositions are taking cue on how to run a small political party that unseat the so called largest party in African.

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Caseless: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Menace2Society:
I even learned that leader of Opposition party(Chadema)in Tanzania will be visiting
wow!!! You can now take Tinubu name to the bank.
I hope apc build on this. They should, as a matter of fact, sponsor opposition parties in other african countries so they can be foreign affiliates of apc.
Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Alphaoscar: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
PDP, mama piss and Jonathan go dey curse the day dem born this man I swear.

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Alphaoscar: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Caseless:
wow!!! You can now take Tinubu name to the bank.
I hope apc build on this. They should, as a matter of fact, sponsor opposition parties in other african countries so they can be foreign affiliates of apc.

Bro you badt oooo.

Make GMB no waste our money dey sponsor some ingrates who go later turn around dey matchet our people like South Africans o.

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Caseless: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I use to think Tinubu and John Mahama are friends. There was a time he also came to see Tinubu in Lagos when he was the VP and even ASIWAJU was physically present at his swearing ceremony as the president .

Maybe something went wrong between them .
you can't trust these politicians. John mahama has become so close to gej of late, so expect him to fall out with tinubu.
Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Owoloku1: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
He should be making notes oo

Is that a purse??

Maybe his lecture books are in it grin grin

But please he needs to kick Manama out..he has completely destroyed Ghana...we are begging

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by mcquin(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Jagaban's skills is more than just incredible; something even the West will need to learn because it goes beyond the conventional politicking( no thanks to Nigeria's political environment that has thought actors to play politics using both civil and uncivil techniques)-Na only naija I don hear "stomach infrastructure."

I might still be politically naive compared to the Jagaban of Africa, but from my study of him; Asiwaju Tinubu employs some of these:

1. Pick the best: many may not accept his choice of candidate, but Tinubu finds a way of picking the best for which many would come to accept much later. Picking Fashola as a choice even while not known is a testimony to this.

2. Inviting the best from opposing team: I can't tell how baba manages to win them over but one thing that killed PDP was winning the best within PDP over. Imagine losing Amaechi to APC.

3. Planting moles in the opposing team: I just believe this is a technique employed by Jagaban, he sure had/have some moles within the PDP.

This much I have learnt, you can add yours.

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Lushore1: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hes actually here to visit peter obi.......

...sarcasm!!
Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by Caseless: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Bro you badt oooo.

Make GMB no waste our money dey sponsor some ingrates who go later turn around dey matchet our people like South Africans o.
that's the only way we can get at southafrica and her ugly and illiterate citizen who think by killing Nigerians, their problem is solved. We can start by supporting julius malema against a sitting gov't.
Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by nerodenero: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tinubu,the Kingmaker of Africa!

Re: Ghanaian Opposition Leader Visits Asiwaju Tinubu by missKiffy(f): 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Learning from the master himself

Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) / Dig And Post All South West Cheastbeating Threads Here- Pre Crude Oil Price Fall / You Have A Plot Of Land But You Don't Know The Location,is It Possible?