Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria (81465 Views)

Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Governor Umahi Inspecting The Thickness Of A Concrete-Based Road / Military Stops Amaechi From Inspecting Polling Units In The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by investnotspend: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
The new Nigeria , look at the smile on GMB face and oyegun , I swear I can't wait for May 29 , God bless you sir

272 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.
His thought... "Are these guys marketing toys?"
Let him keep raising our hope. grin grin grin

293 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by lawbabs: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
better things... no be all these lokomotif wey GEJ they take campaign, wey they cut for motion dey kill pipu...

373 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by cjrane: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Buhari's smile is like "Make una follw me see day dreaming ooo !" grin grin grin grin grin grin

When oil price was $150, dem no fit buy this one. Now it is $50 dollars, they are showing me tube trains grin grin grin

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Super1Star: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
That is a train and not the 16th century locomotive that the Mandela of Otuoke was celebrating.

472 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
1. where are we going to get the money to buy this train.
2. how will it improve the economy
3. Like how many jobs will this create
4. We need the breakdown of the contract process and when nigeria is expected to gain the money back from the investment.
DESPITE been team GMB, positive criticism will go along way to help restore confidence in the people.
Godbless nigeria.

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.
This Baba one chance is your president for the next four years homey!

419 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
That is the kind of bullet trains that we need and not the junk trains that GEJ gave us!

159 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
This Baba one chance is your president for the next four years homey!
Yes, So I heard. I hope it's gonna be four years wink

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

And more. Tongue out to ya! ( tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue ) Hehehehehehehe. Peace out to ya homey!

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
The type of development we long for not some slow poke locomotives.

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
And more. Tongue out to ya! ( :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ) Hehehehehehehe. Peace out to ya homey!
Bye lovey.

2 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
afolag:
4. We need the breakdown of the contract process and when nigeria is expected to gain the money back from the investment.
DESPITE been team GMB, positive criticism will go along way to help restore confidence in the people.
Godbless nigeria.
This is no criticism brother.

43 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Brown1759: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
Made in China train

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by deji68: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hmnnn Dejavu....remind me of fashola inspecting "real" used trains in canada, not prototype oooo.....after 4 years the pic taken in canada is all we have to show for it grin grin grin

156 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

This is no criticism brother.
what should I call it. The last time I check a positive criticism will just be a justification to go ahead with the project. like some questions needed to be answered.
Am ready to update my knowledge.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
afolag:

what should I call it. The last time I check a positive criticism will just be a justification to go ahead with the project. like some questions needed to be answered.
Am ready to update my knowledge.
Questions like how will fast rails improve the economy is unbelievable.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Pity they didn't bring the proposal to you that knows what going on.

30 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Brown1759:
Made in China train
the man look more like.a Japanese. The news flash from japan is about the newly developed train that hold the record of the fastest train in the world.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Mogidi: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
So they will be using toy trains or what? The only thing I see fitting into that toy is one of Tinubu's big frog eyes.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by gen2briz(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
See better train not locomotive one from Otuoke man.

10 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Pity they didn't bring the proposal to you that knows what going on.
They do bring...

6 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by ayowonder(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=33037158]Baba one chance is just smiling sheepishly, He doesn't even know what's going on there.
His thought... "Are these guys marketing toys?" [/quote*gives a big knock* even if it was this toy Jonathan bought walahi it is better than that junk( agolo) but people like u will not know ,that's not a toy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=ayowonder post=33038229][/quote]
You can't even quote. undecided undecided

14 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by eposho: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

more like next 8 painful yrs for u. change is here.me dear.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

Questions like how will fast rails improve the economy is unbelievable.
my sister done get me wrong, this train wnt run by oxygen or coal. Electricity we are talking about here. If atlist it will run on gas whats the state of things in our refineries. ONE STEP AT A TIME.
One of the problem of this country is always about jumping through the development stage. God knws the number of private jet in the last administration the whole country was unable to operate an official airline ( NIGERIAN AIRWAYS)do you knw how many job this could create instead of riding jet like okada.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by SeverusSnape(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
eposho:

more like next 8 painful yrs for u. change is here.me dear.
Heheheheheheheheheh... You guys didn't even understand my statement.
Never mind Mr. Man. grin

8 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by arewafederation: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
afolag:
Godbless nigeria.

Just sit down and watch how GMB takes you out of your misery.

17 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by vedd: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Here comes the new Nigeria. Where the seemingly impossible becomes possible.

4 Likes

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Flye: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by AhmedMustapha(m): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Well the federal purse is a bit lean so should purchasing those trains be top on the list for the incoming government, I don't think so

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : GMB Inspecting The Train For New Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Let him keep raising our hope. grin grin grin

sense Don't grow on trees afterall.

38 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters: Saraki Is Not Even Nigerian / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.