Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nigerian Ladies & Their Bleaching Saga - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies & Their Bleaching Saga (8616 Views)

Girls And Their Bleaching Palava / Ladies & Their Craze For Butt Pads... / Why Are Ladies Their Own Enemy. So Much Hatred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Ladies & Their Bleaching Saga by khalebzy(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2015
sconp:
I am not in support of bleaching but a more annoying thing is the fact that, some of them don't know when to stop. You see one chic who is supposed to be beautiful having the colors of the rainbow all over her body. One side becomes red, another pink, another green... Looking like light spectrum.
it becomes addictive. How i wish this would hit FP so some ladies wud see this
Re: Nigerian Ladies & Their Bleaching Saga by coolzeal(m): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2015
The idea of having skin cancer and losing your melanin contents makes me wonder why most beautiful black women take the risk to bleach their flawless dark skin. Technically, these women are suffering from inferiority complex and psychologically fu.cked up upstairs. So, they blame the society mostly men for their preference for light skinned women. It is disgusting and insane.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies & Their Bleaching Saga by Daykoozy(m): 7:05am On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Abami eda (fela) call am 'yellow fever' cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIRXNA3Eofs
Fela the truest truth talker Africa ever had. If only Nigeria had listened to this mad man, we would be a greater for it.
Now back to the matter. When I say Africans are their own worst enemy, people say I'm harsh. I did not realize the ignorant things we do until I left as a young teen. It was after living in the white man's land that I became to appreciate my culture more because I could see clearly.
Even most white people appreciate the black skin better than Africans appreciate themselves.
Bleaching is a consequence of mental slavery. Even our African American s appreciate the dark skin more than we do, this is a shame. I will not give a woman or man who bleaches a job, I won't feed them, I won't save them if they were drowning. If you feel this way about youselves, then how should Hitler feel about you. Embrace yourselves! The biggest problem with Africa is the social and cultural, and once we fix that everything else will fall right in place.
And we whine about what we're being subjected to by the white man. Stay black and proud like Amala iya Foli.
Shout out to my Boy Black Magic, the new Felacheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted Thread !!! / WOW!!!You Need To See The Most Handsome Guy On Nl?(see Picture) / FINALLY EXPOSED!!!-stategies Women Use In Enslaving Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.