Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. (46975 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Jobneeded12: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Igbos should go peacefully with their BIAFRA
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by pasol4real(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
dcaliph:
kindly remove Edo from that map. Thanks

Some people have been quoting me and saying all kinds of things. The one I can't take is calling Edo people weak or playing second fiddle. It is proven that an Edo/deltan man can never play second fiddle to anyone. Until the punitive expenditure we were never conquered but we were the conquerors.. Though we might be called minoriy, we championed the minority course to leave the shadows of the 3 major tribes by having our own region as far back as 1963. Pls remove edo from the great biafran map. We want ppl who are 100% loyal ,not ppl divided btw the sw,north n ss.they are not part of us .
Presently the chairman board of trustees of the PDP is an Edo man, the Chairman of APC is an EDO man. The Edos can never play second fiddle to anyone.

Proudly an Edo man.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by pasol4real(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2015

3 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Emyben(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
hensben:
how? What is wrong there? Can't you see how igbos on here see part of delta, edos, itsekiri as yoruba if for example ss n se form a nation today wouldn't they use same tribalism for the non- igbos in ss huh and then another wahala go start.
Igbos and descrimination are synonymous...na only una good, other tribes nor good.

Ok sir, no need for hate speech, it disgusts me.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by codedguy1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
waternopassgari:

Only the SS AND SE will vote in a UN referendum. The referendum is in process of being called by the moves we are witnessing so far, once the UN gives approval to the request of both region.

Other part of Nigeria have no business in it. This is not a Nigeria Government affair but a UN,so dont know where u get the idea that power moving to the North has anything to do with the UN process, besides all the states in SS/SE have PDP OR APGA Gov meaning Buhari/APC are absolutely shut out. It will be on record that Nigeria divided on Buhari watch.

What moves exactly. Hope it is not all this talk and no actual action.

I only talked about power moving to the north based on the fact that a GEJ in power would have been more conducive. I said that even though I know FG will have nothing to do with it. But there would be some sort of resistance, they won't sit and allow ss/se go like that. Having a person from ss would have wittled whatever resistance that would be expected now.

GEJ also claimed he did not want Nigeria to break under his watch with his utterances during the centenary celebrations.

For me I still want a ONE NIGERIA with all the elements of true federalism. Where the regions can still have mutually beneficial MOUs. Where the entity Nigeria still have access to the 170m people/Market. What I mean by this is if ajaokuta belongs to Kogi or middle belt and all car makers like Nissan, Toyota, mercedez, BMW decide to have their factories there, they would still have access freely to the Nigerian market. Niger state can have Kainji dam produce electricity and sell to other regions, etc
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by pypa(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
vedd:
All these igbo people just dey deceive themself.
South-south is not part of your madness. You are on your own!

They should declare whatever sovereign Identity they want without delay. Let's see how cohesive they become, and the states/ethnic group that they will try to force into their idiotic rebellion.

These plonkers are busy isolating themselves and creating more enemies for themselves at a time when sensible people are working hard to build bridges and workable national alliances.

R u b b i s h !!!

U cannot see beyond ur nose...If ur truly from the south south den u should be ashamed of ursef for the kind of statement u are making
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by fineguy11(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Linzo:
Please my people of SS/SE let's rise up and fight the baboons and the monkeys in the Zoological Republic call Nigeria. We need our freedom, our independence. we dont want to live with monkeys and boboons agains i mean the yoruba/housa/fulani
lead the war front with ur family,,i'll join u,,tomorow..
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Jobneeded12: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
emiye:
TYPICAL grin grin Let me correct you, Ojukwu father actually owned the whole of Lagos "whalf" , and the whole of Ebute metta and Apapa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Your parents committed a disservice by handing over to you revised history of fables, hate, bitterness and anger..

Ndo !

Correct Ojukwu owned Ogun, Oyo and SW
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Ababadada: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
Correct you make sense here. Am full blown south south but Jonathan failed us woefully. But am ready fight resources control
emiye:
your man GEJ has spent 8 years in Aso rock, 5 of it as PRESIDENT, he didn't deem it fit to restructure ba? he called for a national conference after he has spent 4 years as a president, yet he is a south south man, if you are from the south south, you should be ashamed of him, than I am.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by MsTIQ(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Bleep undecided People will always say 'Bleep and shit. undecided
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
OboloMAN:

Lower Niger Congress comprise South-South and South Eastern states.

Post Made FP .... Signs of Good things to come for SS & SE. grin

4 ur mind SS is nw Biafra, keep fooling urself, we d recall SS dey look una dey laugh as una dey attach una self join us, na force ?

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
ahaz:
my friend shut up re u a southerner even if u re speak for ur self every sane s. S man is in the same page with the igbos so slaves like u can jump in to the lagoon

fool, keep attaching urself with us, we jst dey laugh, cum claim na , thief thief, u can t
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by swedbase(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
asadike:
obim, ke kwanu?

Nnem adim mma. thank you! Ke kwanu maka gi? I had a very bad working shift this week coming home 11.30 pm Nigerian time. How are you?
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by gemini35(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
dcaliph:

Some people have been quoting me and saying all kinds of things. The one I can't take is calling Edo people weak or playing second fiddle. It is proven that an Edo/deltan man can never play second fiddle to anyone. Until the punitive expenditure we were never conquered but we were the conquerors.. Though we might be called minoriy, we championed the minority course to leave the shadows of the 3 major tribes by having our own region as far back as 1963.

Presently the chairman board of trustees of the P
DP is an Edo man, the Chairman of APC is an EDO man. The Edos can never play second fiddle to anyone.

Proudly an Edo man.

Just because an edo man got a post ,does nt stop us from tackling a critical issue bothering us, mchew
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by dayodare49o: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
OboloMAN:

The international community U.S et al are in support of this marginalization
why did you say that
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by excel4us: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
vedd:
All these igbo people just dey deceive themself.
South-south is not part of your madness. You are on your own!

They should declare whatever sovereign Identity they want without delay. Let's see how cohesive they become, and the states/ethnic group that they will try to force into their idiotic rebellion.

These plonkers are busy isolating themselves and creating more enemies for themselves at a time when sensible people are working hard to build bridges and workable national alliances.

R u b b i s h !!!
YOU ARE AN IDIOT.WOUN'T THEY SAY OR DO WHAT THEY WANT.ARE THEY IN ANY FORM OF BONDAGE OR RESTRICTION?REMEMBER WE ARE IN DEMOCRACY.LETS SEE HOW YOUR C.H.A.N.G.E UNFOLDS
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
dcaliph:

Some people have been quoting me and saying all kinds of things. The one I can't take is calling Edo people weak or playing second fiddle. It is proven that an Edo/deltan man can never play second fiddle to anyone. Until the punitive expenditure we were never conquered but we were the conquerors.. Though we might be called minoriy, we championed the minority course to leave the shadows of the 3 major tribes by having our own region as far back as 1963.
Presently the chairman board of trustees of the PDP is an Edo man, the Chairman of APC is an EDO man. The Edos can never play second fiddle to anyone.

Proudly an Edo man.
you fvcking right man.. tell this yebboos

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by badesco(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
The Igbos are the architect of their own problem, a region where every body wants to be a leader, a region where unnecessary ego or pride, Arrogance's has been their U.S.P.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
OgagaMic:

4 ur mind SS is nw Biafra, keep fooling urself, we d recall SS dey look una dey laugh as una dey attach una self join us, na force ?
common shutup, who una dae threaten, d ppl form congress call am lower Niger congress, and all of una just dae tall as if say we dae drag sth with una, e get anywhere for dat article way dem talk abt Biafra or Nigerian breakup... una just dae talk SS up and down, who want attach with una b4, our business dae with d igbo's for southsouth, we no get business with Edo man or Ijaw or Itsekiri man.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
All dz gullible SS people dat think we Igbo's are dragging sth with them, if northerners and westerners have a meeting together it is seen as a way to move Nigeria forward, but the moment is SS and SE, some ediot wud come and tell u that It's because of Biafra, that SE wants to attache by force, and u ediots wud come with ur running mouths and start talking rubbish, u ppl know so much dat in ur hearts dat even of America like let them start a war with Nigeria, dz country won't divide and u ppl are here talking rubbish.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by okonkwo44: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
kaybiel2u:
honestly it will be good if we are separated sef
diz Igbo people don't want to be part of Nigeria again let them go I am sure they will regret it
Regret what,currently ibos are leading in d economy aspect.we hav d lowest poverty rate,highest education and health rate according to United Nation MDG rating. In sports and entertainment we are there. The rest region are busy doing politics. So what wud ibos regret??
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Lilswaghanxum(m): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
My question is what is the igbo race doing about their secession from Nigeria,i would like to see foundations or frameworks on ground before i believe this ranting. When i see it i would be rest assured and then i would start a lil campaign for it.
I carried out this test and i have found out that the average igboman wants Biafra even the lil igbo child does.
We need to see concrete framework on the ground. The igbos would vote massively for Biafra in the referendum. If Biafra is created to avoid problems,we would need true federalism (resource control) for any state dat would form biafra. Thanks ma humble submission though

2 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by godwin120alex: 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Allow d regions dat want to go freedom.You don't need to force them into d scam called Ng

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Ayus34(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
B69U:
My beloved Ndiigbo, I am not know to write long epistle to waste my time and your time when we can discuss directly the issue on ground.

It has come to my attention that APC and the Hausa-Fulani born to rule, along side their slaves are dangling the Office of Senate President in the face of the Igbo Nation. This, I find to be very funny.

At no time, did they ever intend to allow the Igbos any participation in the mainstream political process should APC emerge victorious. APC and the Hausa Fulani are bitter becos for the first time since the end of Biafra War, Igbos and the Niger Delta united and spoke with one voice.

The APC having attained the status of ruling party can no longer make unguarded comments hence the implied-repeal(offer with an injunction) approach is adopted. If Ngige had won the Senate, they would have voted overwhelmingly for a middle belt member of the Senate to emerge the Senate President.

APC has an agenda to capitalise on their recent victory in the Presidential election to win the State Government election in the South/South and South East. This win would mean business as usual, as their will be little or no resistance to Hausa Fulani domination of South South resources.

It is our duty and responsibility to resist every attempt to be held political prisoners and captive in Nigeria. It is our right as contributing members of Nigeria to occupy the seat of Presidency. It is our privilege to demand our fair share of federal projects and allocation and it is our prerogative to opt-out of the Nigeria Union, after a United Nations Referendum on membership of Nigeria or Separation from Nigeria.

We have the power and the decision is ours. It must not be business as usual, with the Hausa Fulani plundering our resources in the south in cohort with their slave.

God bless u all for your time. Igbo Kwenu!

see first class mumu, claiming to be knowledgeable. ...u can only deceive ignorants like you....not sensible being!
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
lygn19:
common shutup, who una dae threaten, d ppl form congress call am lower Niger congress, and all of una just dae tall as if say we dae drag sth with una, e get anywhere for dat article way dem talk abt Biafra or Nigerian breakup... una just dae talk SS up and down, who want attach with una b4, our business dae with d igbo's for southsouth, we no get business with Edo man or Ijaw or Itsekiri man.

okay nice, Good one, nw u knw we can't form alliance, never , Godforbid , wenti me Urhobo 1 do 4 Biafra na, am I mad, the Igbo only make up 30% of SS so if them go nothing loose
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
OgagaMic:

okay nice, Good one, nw u knw we can't form alliance, never , Godforbid , wenti me Urhobo 1 do 4 Biafra na, am I mad, the Igbo only make up 30% of SS so if them go nothing loose
go look d Biafran map, way u dae talk abt tell me whether u see U not to talk of Urhobo for d map, all dz insignificant groups for d southsouth way no get say go dae talk rubbish. If Igbos make up 30percent for SS na urhobo way make up 5% way get say?

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
lygn19:
go look d Biafran map, way u dae talk abt tell me whether u see U not to talk of Urhobo for d map, all dz insignificant groups for d southsouth way no get say go dae talk rubbish. If Igbos make up 30percent for SS na urhobo way make up 5% way get say?

Lol, I pity u, wat of itskeri, isoko, ijaw.... fool,,, ask ur forefathers, d itskeris faught lik lions , we also fought, d isoko, the edos, bitch. get ur fact right, we re nt in support of ur stupid Biafra, taking abt Urhobo, does any of ur Igbo land richer than our land, we gat rifinery , everything in delta state is located in our land, we gat oil, our d major city in delta re in our land, warri, sapele, ughelle, then talk of my itskeri brother , wenti itskeri 1 do with Igbo ?, keep deceiving urself, we all dey laugh in Chinese, cum claim SS na,
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2015
Months before the election,I had no candidate until one faithful day when a lecturer, a PhD holder from the north told me to my face " chi,no matter how we try to be one and equal it's clear that the north is born to rule" undecided...she went further to say,the Hausas are not fools,we know the yorubas are saboteurs, "they are Devils who should be dined with using a long spoon".

That was when I said to myself, welcome to one Nigeria.

Mogidi:
This is what I want to see in the present political climate. This election taught me one thing, the Igbos were right to demand their own country in the past, our SS parents failed to see the bigger picture.

No Surrender!!!
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
OgagaMic:

Lol, I pity u, wat of itskeri, isoko, ijaw.... fool,,, ask ur forefathers, d itskeris faught lik lions , we also fought, d isoko, the edos, bitch. get ur fact right, we re nt in support of ur stupid Biafra, taking abt Urhobo, does any of ur Igbo land richer than our land, we gat rifinery , everything in delta state is located in our land, we gat oil, our d major city in delta re in our land, warri, sapele, ughelle, then talk of my itskeri brother , wenti itskeri 1 do with Igbo ?, keep deceiving urself, we all dey laugh in Chinese, cum claim SS na,
mumu if we dae talk with leaders of d southsouth and dae talk with ppl like d Ijaws, na urhobo we want come drag talk with, if una dae look for whi to drag with go dae do am with Isoko, Itsekiri and d rest... u re using ur own mouth to join Urhobo to Biafra, and u re still using it own mouth to say u re not in support of Biafra... ur useless father neva told u dat u ppl were not Part of Biafra, Nigeria no go divide, even if Nigeria divide and Biafra comes to be and der is also Niger delta republic, u guys re free to go on ur own, u ppl are insignificant to either d Ijaws or we Igbo's....mumu.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by babajero(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
hensben:
you mean baby factory industry, illegal goods, substandard product..mtweeew abeg talk another thing.
I said in my statement he didn't do anything for ss AND NIGERIA as WHOLE..shey u get now.
with all this things you mentioned we are still greatest among great, why do you think Nigeria can't allow Biafra go? Just think.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Mogidi: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
peppyluv02:
Months before the election,I had no candidate until one faithful day when a lecturer, a PhD holder from the north told me to my face " chi,no matter how we try to be one and equal it's clear that the north is born to rule" undecided...she went further to say,the Hausas are not fools,we know the yorubas are saboteurs, "they are Devils who should be dined with using a long spoon".

That was when I said to myself, welcome to one Nigeria.

WOW
Shameful to know in this day and age some cabal and oligarch still thinks they can impose their will on us whist using our resources.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
We are talking abt sth reasonable and one ediot is busy dragging rubbish with me, u re urhobo and u re claiming SS, y u no go Oyigbo or Igbo Etche go claim ur own SS. We are claiming southsouth asif its one plot of land sat wen we finish claiming it, d ppl wud come and say ok, u can have it... some people are just talking out of Ignorance, Ogaga I know say e dae vex u, ur own claiming of southsouth end for ur local govt or ur village, but me way be igbo, if I go ASABA speak my language if trouble dae I fit blend in, if I go rivers for smwere like Oyigbo speak my language I go blend in well, only my igbo name if I dae bear am I fit even form ikwerre highest I say I no grow up here say I no dae sabi speak my language. mumu who go claim each other go and claim ur delta state and stop showing ur insecurity here. D same way an ijaw man from delta can go to Rivers with only his name Tonye he can speak, mumu go even Benin una dae claim say una from say ur name na Tega start problem whether them no go beat shege commit from ur head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / Bola Tinubu Dancing At Seyi's Wedding / A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.