Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. (46978 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
wow!

these guys are very serious. shocked You need to visit their website. shocked
the interesting thing is that they are not all these noisemakers here disturbing our peace.

even SW people are involved.

http://lowernigercongress.org/mnn-declaration/

me i just dey looku. cool

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
vedd:
All these igbo people just dey deceive themself.
South-south is not part of your madness. You are on your own!

They should declare whatever sovereign Identity they want without delay. Let's see how cohesive they become, and the states/ethnic group that they will try to force into their idiotic rebellion.

These plonkers are busy isolating themselves and creating more enemies for themselves at a time when sensible people are working hard to build bridges and workable national alliances.

R u b b i s h !!!

So whom would south south now stand for, is it the south west¿

You just read it south east & south south
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Okeikpu(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
new2020:

Typical ignorant Yoruba man who doesn't know there is a large igbo population in Delta state. Where do you think Okonjo Iweala and Okocha are from?
grin grin
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:
These so called "leaders" speak for themselves and their family, that is all. Jonathan was a terrible president and consequently lost the elections, some people just need to move on. Move on with your lives

But you saw underage voters right¿
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
this is what i found on their website.

wow! shocked

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Xhedix(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Harhem.
Igbos don't know what's good for them, they think because they have oil they can survive on their own, well I have to tell you that you are wrong, if you break off from Nigeria, you will miss a lot of things.
1:Military protection.
2:Agricultural products which are mainly supplied from the north.
3:Peace and harmony (You guys are selfish and will always end up fighting and no one will be there to help you settle it, after you divide yourselves from us, you'll still create more divisions btw yourselves until you become nothing).
4:Honour and glory (I don't think it's only I that think Nigeria is on its way to greatness and when it achieves this, you guys won't be there to enjoy it with us).
I am sure there is many more but I don't have the time to explain it for idiots.
Every Nigerian has hope right now that this country can be great then, the foolish Igbos bring up their trash to dampen it, well if you wanna go, pls create a grand plan and break away from us, by doing that, you are cleansing Nigeria of bad people.
I don't even know why those whites made you a part of us in the first place.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
kaybiel2u:
honestly it will be good if we are separated sef
diz Igbo people don't want to be part of Nigeria again let them go I am sure they will regret it

Abi itz yolubaz dat would leave Nigeria & regret their actions... Remember yolubaz are lazy in all works of life,especially hustling on the street.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
If the division of Nigeria will ensure peace, l support it in totality. The Xenophobic attack has been going on in Nigeria because of the forced union.

Those are my prayer point...
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
Xhedix:
Harhem.
Igbos don't know what's good for them, they think because they have oil they can survive on their own, well I have to tell you that you are wrong, if you break off from Nigeria, you will miss a lot of things.

Did you say military protection? how many Igbo did the Nigerian military kill just to force them to remain in Nigeria?
think about that for once.

So, you think that Igbo cannot survive by farming only lands in Igbo lands? Dude you are really ignorant.

3:Peace and harmony (You guys are selfish and will always end up fighting and no one will be there to help you settle it, after you divide yourselves from us, you'll still create more divisions btw yourselves until you become nothing).

Eastern Nigeria is the most peaceful part of Nigeria; has been so for hundreds of years, and will remain so forever. Reason? Cultural/religious homogeneity.
Nigeria has historically killed more Igbo than anything before Nigeria.

4:Honour and glory (I don't think it's only I that think Nigeria is on its way to greatness and when it achieves this, you guys won't be there to enjoy it with us).

Igbo have brought more honor and glory to Nigeria than Nigeria can ever dream of bringing to the Igbo. Go check our history wella, and you will see that without Igbo, Nigeria has no glory.

I am sure there is many more but I don't have the time to explain it for idiots.
Every Nigerian has hope right now that this country can be great then, the foolish Igbos bring up their trash to dampen it, well if you wanna go, pls create a grand plan and break away from us, by doing that, you are cleansing Nigeria of bad people.

the bolded intrigues me too.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
manck2:
They all illiterate people. They live in dream world. edo and delta state faith have already been determine by international law. They are part of western nigeria. An independent country different from nigeria.

Did you say delta is part of south west¿ grin grin grin #Oloshi
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Xhedix:
Harhem.
we neva needed u either, u ppl are d greedy ones at least when d igbo's leave u guys won't have ppl to blame for all Nigerians woes, if igbos vote war, if igbos no vote still war. U guys are d real greedy set of ppl Nigeria has 6 geopolitical zones u guys have been in power for over 40years yet u ppl want to die in it... oil is a gift of nature dat cannot be found everywhere, but agriculture highest, evacuate ppl from 1 state in d southeast and turn it into a big agricultural site. I am not in support of Nigerias breakup hut y d fuss abt a group dat just held a meeting?

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
i was also willing to give Nigeria some time to see how things develop, but this election left a very bad taste.
it is one thing to lose elections peacefully; it is another to hound a president out of office because he comes from a minority tribe.
only people without souls won't feel irked.

for now, the only thing that will save Nigeria is if "baba one chance" somehow performs way beyond his literacy levels.
else, who wants to go back to Egypt?
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
God wud continue to punish dz set of ppl where ever they are;
1) Britain.
2) Lord Luggard.
3) Flora Shaw.
4) Nnamdi Azikiwe.
5) Nzeogwu.
6) Ojukwu.
7) Alex Ekueme.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
dinachi:
Once again,the south south leads the south east to their doom! As the drama unfolds watch Ijaw man use Igbo man to negotiate his political relevance. At the end of the day a repeat of Biafra more monumentous in betrayal will unfold. The smarter Ijaw man will get back to being chums with the rest of Nigeria while the Igbo man will be left to bite his fingers and grumble quietly. As I speak it has not yet dawned on my Igbo brothers that the ONLY reason Ijaw man looked his way was because of Jonathan presidency and now that has been lost,pretence is all that is left.

When i read your post i laugh & laugh, cos you totally saying rubb!sh¿
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
disumusa:
pls we edo,itsekiri are not igbo

Edo doesn't bring anything to the table & i wonder how they ended up in the south south region undecided
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
sauceny:

When i read your post i laugh & laugh, cos you totally saying rubb!sh¿

he is saying facts, I ve said it b4, politics is not abt brother or sister, it's abt interest, interest can change, igbos instead of us to vote with reasoning we wud be saying ;
Dz person killed people in d civil war,
Dz ones are saboteurs,
Dz ones are betrayers,
If Apc meets d Ijaws and tell dem they wud give them slot for vice Presidency of anything happens to Buhari or Osinbajo. That day they wud forget Apc ever did anything to them, so think.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
sauceny:

Edo doesn't bring anything to the table & i wonder how they ended up in the south south region undecided
southsouth is not abt bringing sth to the table, Dats y Edo is part of d southsouth and not part of d Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by brendak5: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
eyahhh sorry bt it is too late.after you region have failed to bring gej back u now tot of holding an emmergency meeting

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
I wonder why most Yorubas and Northerners hate Igbo with passion. Shey this people want to have their own country before una use force to bring them back, if you guys don't like them, allow them to go, they said that they want to go, you people say no, I believe that yorubas and hausas are suffering from inferiority complex, because they believes that without Igbo they can't survive, if not why crying foul anytime Igbos want to leave. I think that Igbo believe in their self more than any other tribe in Nigeria, even Massob made it clear that what they are fighting for is independent republic of Biafra comprising of south eastern Nigeria, that any other region is free to join if they like.

2 Likes

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by sigiyaya(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
vedd:
All these igbo people just dey deceive themself.
South-south is not part of your madness. You are on your own!

They should declare whatever sovereign Identity they want without delay. Let's see how cohesive they become, and the states/ethnic group that they will try to force into their idiotic rebellion.

These plonkers are busy isolating themselves and creating more enemies for themselves at a time when sensible people are working hard to build bridges and workable national alliances.

R u b b i s h !!!

DISGUSTING YORUBAS..... UNA FATHER!!
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by sigiyaya(m): 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
lygn19:
1) Britain.
2) Lord Luggard.
3) Flora Shaw.
4) Nnamdi Azikiwe.
5) Nzeogwu.
6) Ojukwu.
7) Alex Ekueme.

You are so high on ORIJIN i can see...... shocked shocked shocked
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by oluamid(m): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
coolzeal:
I am not a tribalist but each time something is discussed about the Igbo's on this forum, the Yoruba's clinched with insults, fears and cowardice in agony. I don't see the Igbo's doing the same.

You can't see them because you are wearing tribe tinted glasses.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Obiagu1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
relchange:
this is what i found on their website.

wow! shocked

I just wish they get the referendum approved.
God I can't wait.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by asadike(f): 12:30am On Apr 25, 2015
swedbase:

Nnem adim mma. thank you! Ke kwanu maka gi? I had a very bad working shift this week coming home 11.30 pm Nigerian time. How are you?
oh my God! Hope u are coping well? Am fine sweet. Take good care of yourself ok? Dalu nwokeoma

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 25, 2015
How old are you?
lygn19:
1) Britain.
2) Lord Luggard.
3) Flora Shaw.
4) Nnamdi Azikiwe.
5) Nzeogwu.
6) Ojukwu.
7) Alex Ekueme.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Rapmoney(m): 1:31am On Apr 25, 2015
dcaliph:
kindly remove Edo from that map. Thanks

Some people have been quoting me and saying all kinds of things. The one I can't take is calling Edo people weak or playing second fiddle. It is proven that an Edo/deltan man can never play second fiddle to anyone. Until the punitive expenditure we were never conquered but we were the conquerors.. Though we might be called minoriy, we championed the minority course to leave the shadows of the 3 major tribes by having our own region as far back as 1963.
Presently the chairman board of trustees of the PDP is an Edo man, the Chairman of APC is an EDO man. The Edos can never play second fiddle to anyone.

Proudly an Edo man.
Your mates in developed societies are thinking about and workinkg on using science, technology and art to create a better living environment for their society and here you are screaming 'this and that is from Edo'! Of what benefit is it?
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by baby124: 1:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Not until 2023. Till then they should carry their meetings away to somewhere in the SS or SE. So that if kasala burst, my Lagos will not be affected. This crying everyday is beginning to seem like the Lamentations of sore losers. Keep calm and wait till2023
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by OneNaira6: 4:12am On Apr 25, 2015
hensben:
na who u wan wash with all this talk..hausa nor good, yoruba nor good, ss state wey nor agree to una Biafra nor good na only una come good..na this self appraisal and self centered being we wan form country with. Remember, person wey dey always say this person nor good, that person nor good na be say na him nor good...make the person check himself were him dey get am wrong.

You can rant all you f2king want. As long as my people land is in Delta state, that your evil, devilish, wish to join a tribalistic, backwards, Evil centered community called Yoruba will NEVER become a reality as long as the God I worship is still in this world. God in heaven will make sure no Evil befalls on us and anyone that wishes so will get burned by the Holy Ghost fire.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by OneNaira6: 4:52am On Apr 25, 2015
waternopassgari:

I dont know why u are worried, the SS wont disturb u and u wont disturb them. U get your own province, governed by you. The hate and madness was caused by North and West trying to divide and rule the SS/SE.

For example, Igbenke was deliberately put in Edo when they should have been in Delta. All these tings will be solved and everybody can pilot their own affairs whilst we rotate the Presidency turn by turn. U should forget any problem that came with Nigeria and at least give things a chance.

We have all suffered and have experience from Nigeria, we will make constitution to avoid them.

Dude I'm from SS, I grew up around SS so i know what I'm talking about. Like I told pazienza, SS ethnic groups are constantly fighting over land nonsense and Tribal superority complex is equally high in SS. As I said earlier, removing Yoruba or Hausa will not solve that mess, no it will not. Therefore, of what use will it be to divide Nigeria, only to recreate another Nigeria where tribes are constantly fighting, attacking and killing others based solely on land rights. Where one community will deem it's their right to rule for eons since their are more oil/resource comes most from their lands then why leave Nigeria. Might as well stick to "one Nigeria".

No offense, I love SS, no doubt I can't hate my own lands nor can I hate the region my people's territory is on but that's the reality. Infact, like I've said before, it was an ibibio, a SS, that opened my eyes on the hellhole Nigeria is. It was him that got me to support Biafra amd pray daily for it's creation. It was him that's currently trying to open a Biafran groups in the city I live now and teach the potential of that country. I've learned alot from that boy and I'm highly grateful to him but I'm against his, yours, pazienza and whoever else wish. Yes Yoruba people as well as their Northern master created the divide and rule tatics and constantly trying to cause division. Yes that's true but the same Yoruba and North are what's keeping SS one right now due to the fact each politician and groups pass whatever heck they do to them and blame them for everything going wrong. Remove that and they'll seek another scapegoat.

I'm not against other SS ethnic groups but there's a reason I'm against my community joining ND republic dream and rather stick to one Nigeria than join that. Likewise, my support to Biafra will cease if the same predicament is what you guys are choosing. I rather stick to one Nigeria then. The only reason i support Biafra, the only reason I'm agreement with us joining SE igbo is because i want a nation without drama, without killings and without politicians passing blames to groups and taking credit for what they did and as well no sabotaging. I'm sick of the tribalistic infused nation called Nigeria and I don't want another tribalistic infused nation. If that meeting is for division and SS and SE joining together to create a nation rather than SS going there way discluding us and SE going it's way with my people included with them then f2k that. Count Anioma out. We rather just be our own country by ourselves then.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 25, 2015
lygn19:
mumu if we dae talk with leaders of d southsouth and dae talk with ppl like d Ijaws, na urhobo we want come drag talk with, if una dae look for whi to drag with go dae do am with Isoko, Itsekiri and d rest... u re using ur own mouth to join Urhobo to Biafra, and u re still using it own mouth to say u re not in support of Biafra... ur useless father neva told u dat u ppl were not Part of Biafra, Nigeria no go divide, even if Nigeria divide and Biafra comes to be and der is also Niger delta republic, u guys re free to go on ur own, u ppl are insignificant to either d Ijaws or we Igbo's....mumu.

a beg remove ijaw man from tat list never will an ijaw man support ur Biafra, dem dey use ur head cous of jona, Lol,u guys re d wisest tribe,

buh never mind still luv my Igbo frnds, my best frnd is an Igbo boy, bt never re we going to b in support with ur Biafra, u guys knows the truth, keep deceiving urself
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 25, 2015
OgagaMic:

a beg remove ijaw man from tat list never will an ijaw man support ur Biafra, dem dey use ur head cous of jona, Lol,u guys re d wisest tribe,

buh never mind still luv my Igbo frnds, my best frnd is an Igbo boy, bt never re we going to b in support with ur Biafra, u guys knows the truth, keep deceiving urself
... seriously it's aimless arguing with u, ok igbos want to claim SS, they want to claim Urhobo, do ur worse.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by elder116: 7:56am On Apr 25, 2015
Ayus34:

see first class mumu, claiming to be knowledgeable. ...u can only deceive ignorants like you....not sensible being!
but you have no sense so tell me how he wants to deceive you?
Racist bush boy from Ondo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Little Girl Whispering Into Osinbajo's Ear (Photo) / 24 Properties Seized From A Top Military Officer By EFCC (Photos) / Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.