Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. (46942 Views)

Tinubu & Allies Walk Out Angrily As APC South-West Leaders Meet - Vanguard / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by hensben(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2015
OneNaira6:

You can rant all you f2king want. As long as my people land is in Delta state, that your evil, devilish, wish to join a tribalistic, backwards, Evil centered community called Yoruba will NEVER become a reality as long as the God I worship is still in this world. God in heaven will make sure no Evil befalls on us and anyone that wishes so will get burned by the Holy Ghost fire.
You serve God yet you are insulting a full tribe, you mean all Yoruba are bad right..na iron god u dey serve. Mumu
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by hensben(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2015
babajero:
with all this things you mentioned we are still greatest among great, why do you think Nigeria can't allow Biafra go? Just think.
You guys are not the greatest, you are just been naive...nigerians are not holding you guys, do it in a proper way you will get your Biafra..if you guys are really serious GEJ tenure is the appropriate time since he called himself azikiwe oh you guys were enjoying looting from his led government, una don forget Biafra..#greed...smh

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by disumusa: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2015
ss we no want any relationship with igbos abeg

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by babajero(m): 11:36am On Apr 25, 2015
hensben:
You guys are not the greatest, you are just been naive...nigerians are not holding you guys, do it in a proper way you will get your Biafra..if you guys are really serious GEJ tenure is the appropriate time since he called himself azikiwe oh you guys were enjoying looting from his led government, una don forget Biafra..#greed...smh
well if you say greed it is everywhere but thank God it didnt make real igbo race lost their trace and hope, unlike you who is lost between shadows, what I know is that igbo race is the most esteemed race in Africa.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2015
OgagaMic:

okay nice, Good one, nw u knw we can't form alliance, never , Godforbid , wenti me Urhobo 1 do 4 Biafra na, am I mad, the Igbo only make up 30% of SS so if them go nothing loose
what is 30 percent? dem no reach 30 percent they might be 30 percent of delta and rivers, but when you add Edo, Cross river, Bayelsa and Awka ibom, they are infinitesimal. Even many ibos in niger delta don't call themselves ibos, that you would well know as you're from delta. I have a friend that calling him ibo can make him fight you.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
OgagaMic:

a beg remove ijaw man from tat list never will an ijaw man support ur Biafra, dem dey use ur head cous of jona, Lol,u guys re d wisest tribe,

buh never mind still luv my Igbo frnds, my best frnd is an Igbo boy, bt never re we going to b in support with ur Biafra, u guys knows the truth, keep deceiving urself
my argument with u is done, we want to claim everywhere, we want to even claim ur father and ur mother, now u can do ur worse.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
disumusa:
u sef u be SS now?...lol'''

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
dcaliph:
what is 30 percent? dem no reach 30 percent they might be 30 percent of delta and rivers, but when you add Edo, Cross river, Bayelsa and Awka ibom, they are infinitesimal. Even many ibos in niger delta don't call themselves ibos, that you would well know as you're from delta. I have a friend that calling him ibo can make him fight you.
lol... so u know there are Igbos in d SS, even if some of them don't like being referred to as Igbos, as far as u urself know them as igbos dats enuf for me cheesycheesy....
Edo almajiri ur own southsouth ends in paper, if me dats igbo go to ASABA and speak my language I wud be recognized but ur own it's only in Benin ur own southsouth stops, if me dats igbo go to Rivers only my name is enuf to blend me into anything, if I go to some parts like Oyigbo and etche and speak my language,they wud call me brother.
As far as this trend continues u can keep up with ur Nairaland SS imaginary fight. Oil una no get, even d small drops una get Abia get am pass una, Edo state is Landlocked, Edo state is only good in one thing exportation of women to Italy, even Aisha buhari confirmed it and u re here dragging over sth dat ur only stake in it is in ur state. LoL
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
How old are you?
d question should be wat did they do.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Ayus34(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
elder116:

but you have no sense so tell me how he wants to deceive you?
Racist bush boy from Ondo.

racist Igbo from gullible erosion,ridden land....go and Di.e!
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ayus34:

racist Igbo from gullible erosion,ridden land....go and Di.e!
my Ondo state foe...watsup I missed u o.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
dcaliph:

Lol bros leave them make dem dey claim, we dey watch em dey laugh, SS my foot, make dem cum claim na
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
OgagaMic:

Lol bros leave them make dem dey claim, we dey watch em dey laugh, SS my foot, make dem cum claim na
my brother, I tire for dem o. E con be like their right say we must join them.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
dcaliph:
my brother, I tire for dem o. E con be like their right say we must join them.

Lol the next tin dem go talk dem go say u b Hausa cous u dey speak ur mind, or Yoruba, the nigga's b happy any time dem hear SS & SE coalition, we d Real SS we jst dey laugh, wenti Urhobo man 1 do 4 BIAaafoool na ?

Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
OgagaMic:

Lol the next tin dem go talk dem go say u b Hausa cous u dey speak ur mind, or Yoruba, the nigga's b happy any time dem hear SS & SE coalition, we d Real SS we jst dey laugh, wenti Urhobo man 1 do 4 BIAaafoool na ?
lol.... see mumu asif say Biafra want una b4... Go check map of d Biafra, una no follow.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by museog: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
lygn19:
God wud continue to punish dz set of ppl where ever they are;
1) Britain.
2) Lord Luggard.
3) Flora Shaw.
4) Nnamdi Azikiwe.
5) Nzeogwu.
6) Ojukwu.
7) Alex Ekueme.

What's their crimes?
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Ababadada: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
What do you want then? Don't just come and type rubbish ok
disumusa:
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
hensben:
I diot na u wan tell me where I come from.
Other tribe nor good na only una good
Na hatred go send u to early grave..mark today wey I tell you this.
na u go meet that early grave,u shameless mofo
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by waternogetemeny: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
May the good God never allow me to share a country with a people like yorubas again.
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pavarottii:

Wetyn we one use Edo state do b4? U can excuse urself please. U r not a deep reasoner, if only u understood the 1999 constitution very well, u will know that u r a second class citizen in Nigeria, u think they care about u, u better rethink, or ask ur father to tell u a brief history of Nigeria.
hello sir I need to learn more..

I'm not a fan of this Nigeria and I want what's best for my tribe
Re: South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. by legalmatters36: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
OKOROCHA'S THE MORE YOU LOOK THE LESS YOU SEE IN IMO STATE.

Nde Imo ,how can one justify the decision of the most greedy man on earth called Rochas Okorocha to retain the Governorship of the state in his family, the only ministerial slot that came to Imo State he gave it to his in-law , his wife is in-charge of five Government ministries according to him. His son -law will was the Chief of Staff and his preferred candidate for Imo Governorship, His sister is the Deputy Chief of Staff ,she doubles as the Commissioner of Enjoyment and Happiness. All state lands the most painful one the new Government House site in new Owerri has been seized , confiscated and shared among his family members. He has destroyed all the roads in Imo in the name of Urban Renewal , he has five months to leave yet work has not commenced on these roads, the Eke -Ukwu market that he demolished, what has he built on that land till today , just to punish Imo traders and impoverish the people , he took IBC Land at Orji and converted it to Rochas foundation College.
Governor okorocha ,your sins are irredeemable, you have committed atrocities in Imo State due to your greed and huge appetite for money , i want to know what are you going to do with all these lands you are grabbing in Imo , do you ever think of God and death. I have never seen a greedy man like Rochas okorocha and his family members.

Look at the poor state of roads in Imo yet you have the moral justification to tell Imo People that your son-law is the best for us , your so called son-Law that was responsible for the sub-standard road construction in Imo, what is he bringing on table that is new rather than the direct labour road construction by Hausa labourers .

Rochas Okorocha thinks that he is the smartest man on earth but i have a message for you.
We have seen your likes before and you will surely go their way, Abacha tried it , failed and died , Obasanjo tried it and failed , Mugabe failed, Gadaffi is dead,Saddam Hussein is dead, Assad is engulfed in civil war in Syria learn from history , your family can never have monopoly over Imo State Government seat of power.

The Okorocha's should get ready to return to Imo People all the state assets and lands confiscated and converted to private use. All the Billions of Money looted in IMO, the most painful one the bail out funds and the entire allocation of the 27 Local Government of Imo State for over seven and half years now.

Okorocha came as a philanthropist but hardly did Imo People know what he was thinking, to him he has conquered Imo and the state must remain under him for ever, so that he will eternally loot the state dry. THE OWNERSHIP OF AKACHI ESTATE MUST THROUGHLY BE INVESTIGATED.

The truth is that the desperation to foist Uche Nwaosu on Imo people is to cover his financial malfeasance and family loot, but i am sorry for okorocha because we must demand for the return of all state assets illegally acquired by your family members and you must account for all the Local Government and State Allocations you have mismanaged for almost eight years without anything in Imo to show for it, rather than poor and sub-standard road construction and the most painful part of it is that you have not even completed works on these half hazard roads , Flood and erosion cool has taken over Imo State.

There is nothing GOOD from Okorocha to Imo People , is all the more you look the less you see.
But God has punished you at last, you must account for the people, you cannot escape the probe and not even Buhari will protect you from the wrath of Imo People.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate / Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus