Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Rescheduled Elections: Be Sure Of Level-playing Field – Arase - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rescheduled Elections: Be Sure Of Level-playing Field – Arase (329 Views)

Kogi Poll: Wada Meets Buhari, Seeks Level Playing Field / APC Bayelsa Primaries: Sylva Declared Winner Of Rescheduled Election / APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rescheduled Elections: Be Sure Of Level-playing Field – Arase by Emenahagos02(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
The Inspector General of Police Solomon Arase has assured of level playing field for all those participating in the rescheduled elections in three states of Abia, Imo and Taraba.

He gave the assurance after a closed-doors meeting with President Goodluck Jonathan, where he disclosed he briefed him on the preparedness of the police to carry out its constitutional roles in the rescheduled elections.

He again reiterated his warning to troublemakers to steer clear or be decisively dealt with.

When asked by State House correspondents his plans for his immediate plans for the Force, he said, “Well first and foremost we still have some elections left in about three states and we are doing some massive deployment of man and material and that is what I came to brief the C-in-C, I can assure you that we are going to have a level playing field for people who want to vote on Election Day.

“For the deviant like I said yesterday will be decisively dealt with”.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=116016

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

All am trying to say is "You can never see a medicine man without Jazz"

(1) (Reply)

Best Online SAP MM Training By Most Dedicated Professional Faculty/trainers / I Also Want To Answer The Title Former Before May 29 / Nigerian Judiciary , Strength Of The Corrupt Political Class.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.