Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses (58561 Views)

Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone / Lady Confesses After Pinning Her Pregnancy On The Wrong Man / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by dodoniyi: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
scarletdp:
She asked why when a man sleeps around he's a stud but when a woman does...

Well my dear, when a key opens so many doors, it's called a master key but when a door can be opened by so many keys, that door is useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
D last time I checked my dictionary, dere was nothing like 43rd handed. What are you please?

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Epicgenii(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Last last this woman feel say she dey alright sha oo....43....
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by tayoxx(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
tor as u dey talk am now I believe say u no expect make I go help beg na
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nicepoker(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]
ur senses are on vacation
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by FEAO1985(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
can't agree more
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by gbengus17: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
To me 43 men is too small. If you go to joints/hotels you hear girls/women sleeping with 20 men a day. AT LEAST. at 1000 each making 20k a day. that is they sleep with 20 times 30 equal to 6000 men a month, depending on how attractive they are. Some are 30 men a day, With one or two for till day break by 11pm. LATER YOU SEE THEM LOOKING FOR MR RIGHT. Some are even university students. so 43 men to me is too small.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
sexyseun:
Welcome to my World Woman cool

Oya naa let's work on +1 more...
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
how many men=43
howmany times with each =34
total no of sex=1462
I hail thee

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by sonikstargirl(f): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
ovoko!! shocked shocked she was even counting na wa ooo
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by adahgold(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ashawo dey sleep more Dan DAT nah...
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
43 wetin? her thing dey use flash share? if you want to live long. just fear women..

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nicepoker(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Round the figure and make it. Fifty.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by M4gunners: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Cooked story. Anyway i was here.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nicepoker(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Round the figure and make it. Fifty..
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Jerrick(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
She should just make it 50 grin
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by bigbigger8(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
Na so d thing do u reach? u need iron pants.
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by nerodenero: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
If there are metres or indicators to measure or suggest the number of times the 'rods' and 'holes' between human's legs had been used,many relationships and marriages would have crashed.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by shugadude(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
iphanyiuma:
And you did not become a millionaire after sleeping with 43 dickies....hmm if one person use something that thing will become tokumbo (2nd hand) now imagine when 43 people uses that same thing.!!! JESUS!!!
hahahahhhahahhaahaha

2 Likes

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by anigbajumo(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2015

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by rabbi1234(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hello madam, what u did is right, the man dat will love u for who u are wil surely cum, dnt loose hope, even me wen I started my wife, she told me only d guy dat disflower her slept wit her 3 times, am like seeing d guy and beat him, but because I love her I accepted her. So relax ur mind and pray to God to forgive u all ur sins, surely dat man wil cum for u.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hw the guy wan take brag with u
in frnt of those guy?
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by kandiikane(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
if he was insisting on knowing 2 or 3 max would have been ok. You see your life now? Should have just stuck to your story because your past sex life has nothing to do with him unless you have hiv or any incurable disease. Even at that, the number should not be anyone's concern

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by ekiloui(f): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
tociano009:
waiting to reach 50..... igbo girls sha

That was how y'all said the kidnapper/nanny was an Igbo woman.

I'm sure she's from that tribe that likes to marry more than 1 husband in their lifetime

3 Likes

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by friendl: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
telling the truth sometimes hurts
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Great009: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oh God 43 what? na wa o and u go still go front of Church de pray for Godfearing Husband
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by Bonuwa: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Whr r d women in d house?
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by zealot4me(f): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
43? dats serious
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by tellwisdom: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
She's responsible for her predicament. You don't go about telling a man how many people you've slept with. It's not anyone's business.

angry angryWoman wrapper

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by tellwisdom: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
kandiikane:
if he was insisting on knowing 2 or 3 max would have been ok. You see your life now? Should have just stuck to your story because your past sex life has nothing to do with him unless you have hiv or any incurable disease. Even at that, the number should not be anyone's concern

Sharrap angry

1 Like

Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by ronald4lif(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
tellwisdom:

angry angryWoman wrapper

Lol! No be crime na. cheesy grin
Re: 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses by thaoriginator: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

WE TOLD THEM GEJ IS CLUELESS TANOIDS SAID GEJ TILL 2019 grin

WE TOLD THEM HE IS THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD TANOIDS SAID HE TRANSFORMED TRAIN AND THEIR BRAIN BACKWARDS undecided

WE TOLD THEM HE ACCEPTED DEFEAT COS HE FEARS ICC TANOIDS CALLED HIM A HERO grin

WE TOLD THEM IF HE LOOSE THE ELECTION NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, TANOIDS SAID THE MILITANTS WILL BOMB ALL THE PIPELINE grin

WE TOLD THEM BUHARI IS A MOVEMENT, TANOIDS SAID HE HAS BEEN LOSING SINCE 2003 grin

WE TOLD THEM THE NORTH AND SOUTHWEST ARE THE POLITICAL GIANTS OF NIGERIA, THE MUMU'S SAID WE ARE NORTHERN SLAVES grin

WE TOLD THEM AMAECHI IS AN AGENT OF CHANGE, TANOIDS SAID HE'S A DRIVER AND AN ERRAND BOY cheesy

WE TOLD THEM TINUBU IS THE BEST POLITICAL STRATEGIST IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, Igbos SAID IT IS THEIR COWARD WAR LORD WHO RAN TO IVORY COAST grin

WE TOLD THEM PDP IS DEAD AND BURIED TANOIDS SAID THEY ARE COMING BACK IN 2019 grin

MORAL OF THE STORY IS : SAI BUHARI tongue

#no matter how bitter you are, the certificateless illiterate will rule you and your family till 2023 tongue[/b]
Tanoids will always remain brainless till GEJ get sense.grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Make A Move On My Best Friend ? / If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics / South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.