Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People (9270 Views)

Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard / Buhari's Tentative Ministerial List - A Must Read / Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
LATEST ON APPOINTMENTS.
1. Sec. Gvt. of Fed. - Rt. Hon. C. R. Amaechi. - SS
2. AGF/Min. of Justice - Bar. B. R Fashola - SW
3.Min. of Abuja. - Dr. Hussein Dikko - NW
4. Min. of Agric - Prof. S. A Garki - NW
5. Min. of Works - Dr. Chris Ingige - SE
6. Min. of Education- O. k Ezekwesili -SE
7. Min. of Aviation - Sadiya Farouk - NW
8. Min. of Culture/Tourism - James Ocholi - NC
9. Min. of Labour & Prod. - Bisi Akande - SW
10. Min. of Defence - Gen. Lawal Jafaru Isa - NW
11. Min. of Petroleum - Prof. David T- West - SS
12. Min. of Finance - Dr. Umar Mutallib - NW
13. Min. of Foreign Affairs - Gen. A. Aboki - NC
14. Min. of Internal Affairs - Y. M Tuggar - NE
15. Min. of Industries - PST. BD Lawal
16. Min. of Solid Min.- Bar. Solomon Dalung - NC
17. Min. for Special Duties PST. Tunde Bakare- SW
18. Min for Science & T - Engr. Segun Oni - SW
19. Min. of Health - Prof. Hamid Ahmad - NW
20. Min. of Women - Sharon Ikeazor - SE
21. Min. for Youth - Umana Umana -SS
22. Min. of Information - Sam Nda Isiah- NC
23. Min. of Transport- Timpire Silver - SS
24. Min. of Water Res. - Alh. Inuwa Yahaya - NE
25. Min. of Commerce- Dr. Fayemi K - SW
26. Min. of Sports - Kabir Mustapha- NE
27. Min. of Niger Delta - Dakuku Peter Side - SS
28. Min. of Economic Planning/ Adviser to President on
Eco. matters- Prof. Pat Utomi-SS
29. EFCC - Col. Hameed Ali rtd - NE
30. Nat. Sec. Adviser - Gen. A. Dambazau -NW.
31. Pr. Adv on Agric - Prof. Ango Abdullahi - NW
32. President Spokesman - Lai Muhd - NC

2 Likes

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by uviesa(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
ok
Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by eyeview: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Just when we were almost getting a generational shift,we slump back to gerontocracy. Chai!

8 Likes

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by imbless: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by Flye: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
I hope they work for people.

1 Like

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by sammyp01: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Interesting .if true I thinnk is a good one I was hoping to see Abike dabiri there.

1 Like

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by swtdrms(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
If this list is true, i think we can raise up our heads high and be proud of being Nigerians. A list comprising Pat Utomi, Pst Tunde Bakare, Raji Fashola, Oby Ezekwesili, David T. West, Fayemi, or is no one seeing what am seeing?
Nigeria will be great again

7 Likes

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Minister of Finance. ..Dr. Kalu Idika Kalu not Dr. Mutallib

2 Likes

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
Alright
Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by omolami: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Obiakwesili is unfit for educcation. She was there during Obj admin and she messed up ur education system . She should be reserved for future APC exigency campign

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by Alexbond(m): 12:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Right people with wrong portfolios.

1 Like

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by PapaBrowne(m): 12:23am On Apr 24, 2015
If this is true.....then quite disappointing. I expected to see a long list of technocrats. The is a list filled with failed politicians.

Timipre Sylva? Minister of Transport? ?

Chris Ngige?? Minister of Works? ?

Fayemi? ? Minister of Commerce? ?

Tam David West is 79 years old and he would head the most sensitive ministry in the country?

Ango Abdulahi, the man who threatened to make the government ungovernable if Jonathan contested is adviser of Agriculture?

75 year old Umar Mutallab, father of the underwear terrorist is made minister of finance?

Looks like a terrible list except for Ezekwesili and Pat Utomi.

Fashola would have made more sense as Minister of works. The man spent the lasts 8 years constructing roads and assessing projects and suddenly you send him to an office to look at law books. What a waste'of talent! I know he studied law but his talent would have been put better even as Foreign Affairs minister.

This list is disappointing. And it doesn't look like the great talent hunter, Tinubu had any input in this. I hoped to see the list filled with young talented individuals but all I see here is old men who had done little or nothing in the past to justify these positions.
Looks like we are in for a long thing in the next four years.

Please Tinubu do something about this list!!

27 Likes

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by ShangoThor(m): 12:35am On Apr 24, 2015
A cabinet comprising 32 Personalities is too big, too bloated.
I would prefer a much more stream-lined cabinet of perhaps 20 backed up by several junior ministers!
We need to be conservative with the numbers as well as aiming for active engagement. Financial prudence will be the key to this governments success!
Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by rooftech: 12:39am On Apr 24, 2015
umana umana is Member of pdp

2 Likes

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by thegideon(m): 12:54am On Apr 24, 2015
eyeview:
Just when we were almost getting a generational shift,we slump back to gerontocracy. Chai!
You nail it on the head. But do you really think people like you and I will be appointed.
There's a place called Corridor of Power, it's usually controlled by the 'old big brats'.

4 Likes

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by mekaboy(m): 12:55am On Apr 24, 2015
If Ngozi okonjo iweala is not on that list, buhari is not yet serious.

5 Likes

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by CyerSeries: 1:10am On Apr 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...All I see there is NW NW NW....Game on grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by IGBOSON1: 1:16am On Apr 24, 2015
PapaBrowne:
If this is true.....then quite disappointing. I expected to see a long list of technocrats. The is a list filled with failed politicians.

Timipre Sylva? Minister of Transport? ?

Chris Ngige?? Minister of Works? ?

Fayemi? ? Minister of Commerce? ?

Tam David West is 79 years old and he would head the most sensitive ministry in the country?

Ango Abdulahi, the man who threatened to make the government ungovernable if Jonathan contested is adviser of Agriculture?

75 year old Umar Mutallab, father of the underwear terrorist is made minister of finance?

Looks like a terrible list except for Ezekwesili and Pat Utomi.

Fashola would have made more sense as Minister of works. The man spent the lasts 8 years constructing roads and assessing projects and suddenly you send him to an office to look at law books. What a waste'of talent! I know he studied law but his talent would have been put better even as Foreign Affairs minister.

This list is disappointing. And it doesn't look like the great talent hunter, Tinubu had any input in this. I hoped to see the list filled with young talented individuals but all I see here is old men who had done little or nothing in the past to justify these positions.
Looks like we are in for a long thing in the next four years.

Please Tinubu do something about this list!!

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

So you were ACTUALLY expecting a list of young dynamic proven technocrats!?

When dem tell you say you don enter 'one chance' you go begin dey argue! wink

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by IGBOSON1: 1:17am On Apr 24, 2015
CyerSeries:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...All I see there is NW NW NW....Game on grin

^^^Normal service resumes.......suspended in 1999 and 2009! wink

5 Likes

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by tbaba1234: 1:37am On Apr 24, 2015
I doubt this is accurate, it does not fulfill the federal character requirement.

Also, SGF was zoned to SE. That is already wrong.

Stop spreading rumours and be patient.

4 Likes

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by stanza(m): 1:43am On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by dustmalik: 2:14am On Apr 24, 2015
Some of you have serious issues. So you read this B.S and believed?

2 Likes

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by HzRF(m): 3:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Bisi akande
D man DAT can't even stand well

1 Like

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by Pebcak: 3:46am On Apr 24, 2015
SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by sammyj: 3:55am On Apr 24, 2015
Great !!!
Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:57am On Apr 24, 2015
eyeview:
U spoke my mind!
Check out all the REAL ministries except oil all others are in the hands of the old heavily corrupt hausafulanis!
I weep for naija! Real backward movement

2 Likes

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:00am On Apr 24, 2015
swtdrms:
If this list is true, i think we can raise up our heads high and be proud of being Nigerians. A list comprising Pat Utomi, Pst Tunde Bakare, Raji Fashola, Oby Ezekwesili, David T. West, Fayemi, or is no one seeing what am seeing?
Nigeria will be great again

Swtdreamer in name and indeed. Continue ya sleep till 2023 no movt except......

2 Likes

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by Motolank: 4:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Wizkid special adviser on social affairs and performance

1 Like

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by babadem2much(m): 4:26am On Apr 24, 2015
He has synchronise it, but however lets keep watching, like my late father use to say, the Buhari i worked with don't take shit and if you are doing a good work he never interfare, but when you fail thats when u invite his wrath.
I know some of them are base on recomendation but beeign d C in C he will not hesitate to kick your ass if u fumbles in ur duties

1 Like

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by blackblade: 5:14am On Apr 24, 2015
tbaba1234:
I doubt this is accurate, it does not fulfill the federal character requirement.

Also, SGF was zoned to SE. That is already wrong.

Stop spreading rumours and be patient.
day dreamer! Who zoned it? You always like to reap where you did not sow.

1 Like

Re: Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People by ednut1(m): 5:21am On Apr 24, 2015
i smell lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Deliver Rivers State Or Forget About Any Ministerial Appointment" / Rivers: Gov. Wike Suspends Principal, Vows To Sack Others Collecting Fees, Levie / Why Are Nigerians Suddenly Afraid As Ambazonia Gains Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.