Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:35 PM

26 Reasons Why You Should Never Mastubate Again - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 26 Reasons Why You Should Never Mastubate Again (19380 Views)

‘unscrupulous Elements Are Recycling HIV Test Kits’ Date Posted: 26/nov/2015 / World’s Tallest Man Dies, Aged 26 (photo) / My Breast Milk Was Feeding 26 Babies Says South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

26 Reasons Why You Should Never Mastubate Again by Arbiola(f): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
1. Masturbation Releases “Different” Chemicals in Our Brain than Having Actual Sex with a Woman

2. Masturbation Messes up the Dopamine Levels in Your Brain and Can Lead to Addiction

3. Masturbating Too Much Kills Your Dopamine Receptors
4. Masturbating Kills Your Interest In Everyday Normal Stuff

5. You’re Left Feeling “All Used Up” and Unproductive

6. Masturbation Makes You Feel Like A Loser

7. Masturbation Is Perverted

8. Masturbation Leaves You Feeling Guilty

9. Masturbating Makes You Lose Interest In Being Social

10. Masturbation Makes You More Immature

11. Masturbation Makes You Less Masculine and Dominant

12. Masturbating Makes You Depressed

13. Masturbating Makes You Get Nervous and Shy Easier

14. It’s Harder to Be in Control of Your Emotions When You Masturbate

15. You’re Less Physically Composed When You Masturbate

16. Masturbation Destroys Your Confidence

17. Masturbating Leaves You Foggy Headed and Unable To Think

18. You’re Left Feeling Unmotivated and Unproductive

19. Masturbating Leads To Low Self-Esteem and A Poor Self-Image

20. Masturbation Ruins Your Perspective Of Women

21. Masturbating Makes You Obsess Over Sex

22. It Can Also Be Linked To Your Hair Falling Out

23. Guys Who Masturbate Tend To Have More Body Fat

24. You’re Losing Out On Muscle Mass

25. Masturbating Can Lead To Lower Back Pain

26. You Lose Hardness In Your Penis

Source:http://www.majorleaguedating.com/reasons-stop-masturbating-jacking-off-jerking-off-and-fapping/

2 Likes

Re: 26 Reasons Why You Should Never Mastubate Again by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
We all need to speak out against this evil called "masturbation" "self service" or "sodomy"... Its killing too many peeps physically, psychologically, socially and spiritually. I opened up to my Fiancee abt it recently and I've never felt better in 18years... Started around '97 or so....

1 Like

Re: 26 Reasons Why You Should Never Mastubate Again by Braaad: 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
God bless you guys for this informative post...

but I observe that masturbation is a very shameful act. people involved in it feel far worse telling people they indulge in it than telling them they indulge in actual sex. so at the end of the day, they keep it to themselves and slowly die inside. To me, telling somebody that you are involved in such dirty habit and would want to stop it, I think that is the beginning of the solution. Sadly, that is what i've been unable to do for the past 14 years cry.

1 Like

Re: 26 Reasons Why You Should Never Mastubate Again by sureboykris(m): 12:01am On Apr 24, 2015
Senseless. Very untrue. Non of it is evidence based

1 Like

Re: 26 Reasons Why You Should Never Mastubate Again by manitobor(m): 6:52am On Apr 24, 2015
I concur.
Re: 26 Reasons Why You Should Never Mastubate Again by 10Chakras: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
OPs 'source' admits in his article that his data is all speculative and all his 'studies' used small sample sizes with no repeat tests. Mastubation is healthy when you limit your urges to once a week, because mastubation has been proven to relive stress and prevent prostate cancer. If you can find someone willing to have sex with you every week then by all means stop masturbating, but most men in the world aren't that lucky without being married(marriage rates being at the lowest they have been in 50years.) Just because society deems it worng doesn't mean it is, for example 80 years ago it was cool to publicly hate black people, society is the last to adopt new social views, this stigma isn't even that bad, literally hurts no one else.
/blog
Re: 26 Reasons Why You Should Never Mastubate Again by billyG(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Trash,masturbation is Good!is Great!is better than Rape!Better than unprotected sex!

(1) (Reply)

Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! / COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria / 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.