Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,492 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:27 PM

Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake (1285 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée / Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by Demichaels: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
My friend has found himself in a dilemma and he
needs help.
After a long search for a ‘suitable’ woman to
marry, he finally found one, a sales representative
to a company in Yenogoa, who he met in Federal
Inland Revenue office as they came for official
purposes. They got talking since January and he
is now convinced he should marry her.
So many things will happen at times and people
will think it is film. This is not film. This is real. It
happened.
As he sat with this babe in a bar at Aguleri
Junction last weekend, happy and smiling, one
man who sat opposite them kept looking at him
with pity. He tried to avoid the man but the more
he tried to avoid him and play with his woman,
the more the man looked at him as someone
entering the den of lions. Then he asked the man
in Igbo, Nwokem, aghotarom udi anya ina ele mu
na my babe. Odikwa na mma? (Sir, I don’t
understand why you are looking at us like that. Is
everything alright?) The man responds in Igbo,
casually and carelessly as he is leaving the bar.
Mmadu kulu agwo na agaghari, inwekwelu nna?
(A man will be moving round with a snake, do you
have a father?)
This guy is speechless as his desire to take
anything has evaporated. His babe, who is not
Igbo, didn’t hear what they said but from his
countenance, she is sure something is wrong.
Now a lot of things started to click in his brain.
He lives in a bungalow, with his boys. Ever since
they packed in there, they have never encountered
any snake invasion. But since this babe started
coming, in fact, each weekend she visited, they
had issue with snakes. Some they will kill and
some will escape. He never read any meaning to
it until he encountered the strange man.
The encounter with the strange man forces him to
start making inquiries about his wife to be,
something he never wanted to do. Now that is
the dilemma, one minister to another psychic is
confirming to him that the babe has a strong link
with the ‘world of snakes’ (Whatever that means).
She is a woman with a good heart, who will make
a good wife, but that she cannot control herself
and actions, when powers from this other world,
decide to show themselves.
Would you advise him to proceed with this
marriage, the only woman he ever loved, or would
you rather advise him to look for another. Now
that he knows something about the snake
invasions, he has instructed his boys to stop
chasing the snakes when they come. Remarkably,
these snakes come only when the babe is visiting.
When she leaves, they will see no snakes. He has
not told his boys anything and even the girl, he
has not told her that he now knows about the
snakes. My guy is really in a dilemma.
What would you have him do?
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by jamex93(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
cancel every connection with that lady with immediate effect

her presence brings snake

a stranger told u she is a snake

wat if that stranger is not an ordinary person as u thinks

yes getting a wife is a good thing, but getting the wrong wife will b the worst thing to do

ever wonder why some ppl get married and things turn from good to worst?

its because of issues like this

bro thats enof reason to get disconencted from her

2 Likes

Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by rawpadgin(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Eliye gidi gan

thats why we are being advice to seek the God's opinion before we marry

well, let him take her for a deliverance b4 they marry
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by Mprex(f): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
talk to her about it. Prolly she is aware of the snake connection in her life even if she cant explain or control it.

If he truly loves her, he should take her for deliverance.

MFM will cause the snakes to "die by fire"

goodluck
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by VaselineCrew: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
D mod here are very wicked, why only I can't create topic
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by WackyJ1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
That girl should be taken for deliverance.

The warning should not be taken lightly.

1 Like

Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by cozy7(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
K
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by Jerryjat(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Men... Snake fa...

Well I'll advise he visit the office of his pastor for council and advise...

Really i wont move on with this... Am allergic to Snakes... Having snakes constantly around because of a wife... No one would even come visiting...
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by femzysticks(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
Too long I didn't read

Waiting for the summarized version
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
shocked this one strong oooo
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by thorpido(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
Doesn't the girl have a family?Has he tried meeting the family members?
Has he gone to see a pastor for counselling?Has he sought the face of God?

Marriage no be to just jam one babe for street with hips say you wan marry am.Research work dey there.
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2015
Um did u ask the stranger the specie your fiancé belong?
Its important
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by tayoxx(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
go buy snipper put for house....e dey pursue snake
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
@OP tell d guy n d girl 2 visit synagogue church of all nations but if d girl refuses then d guy shud leave her n run 4 his life.
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by DuchessLily(f): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Snake kwa! shocked
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by OKNkanu(m): 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
This story fear me no be small!!.
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by major466(m): 1:06am On Apr 24, 2015
Looks like the poor lady is afflicted by inherited ocultic phenomenon. She need Deliverance from the Powers of Darkness.
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 24, 2015
Some ladies truly hav snake spirit! Anytime I meet a new lady and I see snake in my dream dat period, u r out! Pay attention to ur dreams guys.
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 24, 2015
My love can be blind no doubt but not when it's mixed with such issue. As for me, na segwobe oo. Make she wait on SNAKE MAN to come marry am, Idi Amin no be snake undecided
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by tpiadotcom: 1:29pm On May 12, 2015
RomanZeus:
Um did u ask the stranger the specie your fiancé belong?
Its important

probably python.

btw i think this was in ogboju irunmole.
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by amokeme(f): 1:42pm On May 12, 2015
Just take her for deliverance that's all. You might be the instrument towards her freedom.
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 12, 2015
Blackett angry

What theory do have to explain this shit?

Kingtom,

As a doctor, what can you say?

As a physicist, I simply cannot explain this.
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by KingTom(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
Blac kett angry

What theory do have to explain this shit?

Kin gtom,

As a doctor, what can you say?

As a physicist, I simply cannot explain this.
I don't believe this grin
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 12, 2015
Some people will invade this thread and say it is tales by moonlight.

There was a lady I wanted marrying too. Whenever I closed my eyes to sleep, nah snake fight sotey, one day the girl call me snake, nah that time I confirm that is what she is..

Such ladies are pretty and irresistiblly seductive. Over to him.
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by iwatchandlisten(m): 2:13pm On May 12, 2015
What's the confusion? Your friend, by God's grace, now knows what he is up against. If he loves her and bear the consequences, he should go ahead and marry her, if he knows he cannot cope, he should quit.

But I would advise that he discusses the matter with his parents, because he wants to bring her into the family and in Igbo land a wife is our wife
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by AfricanApple(f): 3:21pm On May 12, 2015
this is why its good to court/marry your own tribe, see how they gossiped her and she didn't know. mtcheeew
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 12, 2015
Hmmmm!
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by pretydiva(f): 3:50pm On May 12, 2015
If ur truly in luv wit her n ur convinced she's d 1 4 u,i wil suggest u tk her 2 any strong man of God so she can b delivered. There's absolutely nuffin 2 hard 4 God 2 do
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by Mznaett: 5:20pm On May 12, 2015
Things are happening believe me,,this stuff just reminded me of my days in sec sch.. There was this pretty girl i made friend with and funny enough she told me she was sent on a mission from the marine world and she had this snake kind of life but she dare not try me else... I can't count d numbers of snakes or other things that i experienced during our friendship but all the same tell ur friend to be careful o
Re: Help! A Stranger Told Him His Fiancée Is A Snake by ElFenomeno1: 5:22pm On May 12, 2015
This story would have done nicely for a nollywood script but unfortunately there has been far too many similar crap produced already......
Anyway OP nice story
Now GET LOST!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Sexx On A First Day Of The Year / 9 Styles That Will Make Your Girl See You As A Don In Bed / Married Professor Caught Having $ex With His Student & Posted It Online..18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.