Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? (1210 Views)

Rivers Commissioner Of Police Francis Odesanya To Be Sanctioned For Aiding Wike / APC Women: Melaye Must Be Sanctioned For His Unruly Behaviour / AIT Should Be Sanctioned For The Provocative Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by Here2BustnScrew: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
did orubebe incite violence? of course not. but buhari in 2011 did and many lost their lives but he was not sanctioned by foolish US. even in 2015 he also said the dog and baboon will be soaked in blood if he fails to win the election, they didn't sanction him still. Obama, buhari, APC and co. we are watching. I dey laff o.
video shows buhari inciting violence in 2011
http://www.naij.com/351709-video-shows-buhari-calling-for-violence-after-2011-polls.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
did orubebe incite violence? of course not. but buhari in 2011 did and many lost their lives but he was not sanctioned by foolish US. even in 2015 he also said the dog and baboon will be soaked in blood if he fails to win the election, they didn't sanction him still. Obama, buhari, APC and co. we are watching. I dey laff o.
Are you surprised?... Bro, A puppet has finally been installed in Nigeria, let's see how things turns out.

4 Likes

Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by Here2BustnScrew: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Are you surprised?... Bro, A puppet has finally been installed in Nigeria, let's see how things turns out.
we are watching them.
Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by Xfactoria: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

That further lent credence to the insinuations that the U.S. government also part funded Buhari's campaign and in return get the Nigeria anti-gay law repealed.

2 Likes

Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by Here2BustnScrew: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Xfactoria:

That further lent credence to the insinuations that the U.S. government also part funded Buhari's campaign and in return get the Nigeria anti-gay law repealed.
u don't need a prophet to tell u, even France n Britain all supporting buhari.

2 Likes

Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

Present a video of buhari asking his supporters to kill or attack his opposition,or stifu

The whole world saw the video of mama peace,orubebe,david mark and others...but we are yet to see that of buhari...

1 Like

Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by Here2BustnScrew: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
kevinberry:

Present a video of buhari asking his supporters to kill or attack his opposition,or stifu

The whole world saw the video of mama peace,orubebe,david mark and others...but we are yet to see that of buhari...
video of orubebe doing what?. keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

video of orubebe doing what?. keep on deceiving yourself.

So what you are trying to tell me now is that nigerians and the rest of the world did not see orubebe trying to disrupt an already peaceful election through false accusation..do you have any idea what that could have lead to...

I fear you oo

Linus

1 Like

Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by omolami: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
I see thenews as fake from APC e worrior. Forget it US did not sancgion anyone its fake from the hell pit of APC

1 Like

Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by scribble: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Because they want to hoodwink buhari into signing some deals.

1 Like

Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by ifyan(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Don't be surprised as their plans on fold.

We should expect the unexpected.

You know. ....

1 Like

Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by Here2BustnScrew: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
kevinberry:

So what you are trying to tell me now is that nigerians and the rest of the world did not see orubebe trying to disrupt an already peaceful election through false accusation..do you have any idea what that could have lead to...

I fear you oo

Linus
could have led to.. buharis own lead to violence.. what did US do?.

1 Like

Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by Here2BustnScrew: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
ifyan:
Don't be surprised as their plans on fold.

We should expect the unexpected.

You know. ....
I am not surprised, I have been saying it and will continue to say it. buhari has nothing good to offer..

1 Like

Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by ifyan(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

I am not surprised, I have been saying it and will continue to say it. buhari has nothing good to offer..

Let's see how it goes.

You know. ....

1 Like

Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

could have led to.. buharis own lead to violence.. what did US do?.

you still don't get it...show evidence of him..probably a video like that of others before I believe you
Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by Here2BustnScrew: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
kevinberry:

you still don't get it...show evidence of him..probably a video like that of others before I believe you
buhari is a criminal..
Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Am done with you..cheers

Here2BustnScrew:

buhari is a criminal..
Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by babajero(m): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Good question, america only support anything that will cripple nigeria the more.

1 Like

Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by Here2BustnScrew: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
kevinberry:
Am done with you..cheers

not yet.. check out the video.
Re: US Didn't Sanction Buhari In 2011 (video), Why Should Orubebe Be Sanctioned? by udatso: 6:17am On Apr 24, 2015
Bunch of losers...... Keep mourning your loss in every possible way you can.
Even when your PDP has long given up on this propaganda, you guys haven't. Only a fool would pray for Buhari's failure?. The question now is: ARE YOU A FOOL?

(1) (Reply)

Expose- Governor Kwankwaso Of Kano Inspects His Personal Housing Estate In Abuja / Happy Birthday To Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi / See What A Woman Did To Her Boy Who Stole Her N500(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.