Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. (87731 Views)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Pre-wedding Shoot / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 12:28am On Apr 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
Oh my. smiley

Babe you are so cute kiss kiss hubby is too.

Hml in advance dear. Can't wait to see your mermaid and trumpet gown.

Congrats sweet. kiss

Thank you my lauv. grin hmmm babe. You won't believe what I did. I got a ball gown! shocked I traded the mermaid for this ball gown that made me look like an Egyptian princess who just got a chieftaincy title. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
I just wanted to say I can't wait to see your pre wedding pics too. wink marry na wink

All three are cool. smiley

Make I dey theif pre wedding pics postures.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Me sef dey eye 1&2 posture o grin

Make I marry?? Will you marry me?? grin
Evina:

It's so annoying that the network is uncooperative. The real nice pictures no gree upload. cheesy
Chai!! Make that network do na sad
I want to see more cheesy
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

Thank you my lauv. grin hmmm babe. You won't believe what I did. I got a ball gown! shocked I traded the mermaid for this ball gown that made me look like an Egyptian princess who just got a chieftaincy title. grin
A ball gown? shocked is it beautiful? You made me love marmaid gown to the extent that I recommended it to a friend and guess what, she fell in love with it too.

I will wait to see your wedding pics before I make my choice. wink

Egyptian princess? Evina o lol.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 12:35am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Thought as much; good for you!

You will need to give this awesome figure this way, you know? ??

Enjoy! Just enjoy! !! Just be prayerful too

cheesy. Yes oh. I am actually addicted to working out. But I'm a foodie too. embarassed

Sure, prayer is the key.
Thanks a lot. You are far too nice. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Make I marry?? Will you marry me?? ;DChai!! Make that network do na sad
Hehhehe. I will marry you eh, just relax. smiley

Evina resize your pictures and try again.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 12:36am On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:

Make I marry?? Will you marry me?? ;DChai!! Make that network do na sad

cheesy
Honestly dude. Very paining matter. angry
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 12:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
A ball gown? shocked is it beautiful? You made me love marmaid gown to the extent that I recommended it to a friend and guess what, she fell in love with it too.

I dey tell you. cheesy
I got the first gown from the US. You recall that site I told you about? Anyways, I saw this other gown in Naija. And Jeez. I said to myself, this is the gown this dude deserves to see me in. LOL. Sharp sharp I traded it. cheesy it is beeeyoutifuuul.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

cheesy. Yes oh. I am actually addicted to working out. But I'm a foodie too. embarassed

Sure, prayer is the key.
Thanks a lot. You are far too nice. smiley

As you're aware, you're about to take one of the most momentous challenges on the surface of the earth; failure isn't an ooption!

It's equally a rewarding, adventurous, glorious and wonderful experience; God pours special blessings on it; He commanded and instituted it.

So, it's just right I wish you all the best God has in store for you all; preparations, plans, purposes, etc, only work when He approves and guides. ...

If there was ever a time, you needed God, His favour and WISDOM, it's NOW!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by KingTom(m): 12:42am On Apr 24, 2015
Pic 3 shocked shocked Hmmmmmmmm Wedding night things!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 12:42am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

As you're aware, you're about to take one of the most mmomentous challenges on the surface of the earth; failure isn't an ooption!

It's equally a rewarding, adventurous, glorious and wonderful experience; God pours special bblessings on it; He commanded and instituted it.

So, it's just right I wish all the best God has in store for you all; preparations, plans, purposes, etc, only work when He approves and guides. ...

If there was ever a time, you needed God, His favourand WISDOM, it's NOW!!!!!

Hmmmm. You should take up marriage counseling. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hehhehe. I will marry you eh, just relax. smiley

Evina resize your pictures and try again.
When resizing, don't crop out the main the main from the picture o wink
Herzumpther:
All of una wan marry leave us grin grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

I dey tell you. cheesy
I got the first gown from the US. You recall that site I told you about? Anyways, I saw this other gown in Naija. And Jeez. I said to myself, this is the gown this dude deserves to see me in. LOL. Sharp sharp I traded it. cheesy it is beeeyoutifuuul.
Wow, I can't wait to see it.

Emmmm...now I see why INCE carried their election from Feb 14th to your initial wedding date. They just wanted you to change your choice of gown. grin blessing in disguise I must say. smiley
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 12:48am On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
When resizing, don't crop out the main the main from the picture o wink

LOL at the main the main.
Well, maybe I'll post them later in the day. I for book the first to comment space to post. As it is, the thread has spilled to page two.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

cheesy
Honestly dude. Very paining matter. angry
Come and borrow my sim for uploading. grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
When resizing, don't crop out the main the main from the picture o winkAll of una wan marry leave us grin grin
Lol. I dey kampe. tongue I will soon come and pay your groom price. You know Nigeria is gradually turning to India. cheesy
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 12:49am On Apr 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
Wow, I can't wait to see it.

Emmmm...now I see what INEC INCE carried their election from Feb 14th to initial wedding date. They just wanted you to change your choice of gown. grin blessing in disguise I must say. smiley

cheesy yes dear. God worked it all out. The new date was the best decision. smiley
How is Laylay? wink
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

LOL at the main the main.
Well, maybe I'll post them later in the day. I for book the first to comment space to post. As it is, the thread has spilled to page two.
Evina:
Thanks guys. Okotv so kind of you. smiley trying to upload more pictures, the network is silly. angry
You can modify this comment and upload the pictures there. In fact, on any of your comment in the FP
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 12:50am On Apr 24, 2015
KingTom:
Pic 3 shocked shocked Hmmmmmmmm Wedding night things!!!! grin grin grin

Hmmmm. That night ehn! Hmmmmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

Hmmmm. You should take up marriage counseling. smiley

He's so blessed to have you! And you can that blessing by being THE SAME lovely, beautiful, humble, deferring, courteous woman; who has ravished his soul with pure affection, and his entire being with love!

It's beautiful thing to love someone; even more beautiful to be loved in return!

The environment behind those pictures is so serene; with wisdom, you all can make your home one big, more serene environment.

It's a duty and a call; His grace is MORE THAN SUFFICIENT! !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 12:51am On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You can modify this comment and upload the pictures there. In fact, on any of your comment in the FP

Oh! That's true. smiley ain't you always a sweetie wink
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

cheesy yes dear. God worked it all out. The new date was the best decision. smiley
How is Laylay? wink
Very well. He just entered 9ja some days ago.
Evina:

Hmmmm. What am I thinking?
Herzumpther:
Lol. I dey kampe. tongue I will soon come and pay your groom price. You know Nigeria is gradually turning to India. cheesy
Lol, so awkward How do those guys cope with it sef?? ?
Evina:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 12:53am On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Come and borrow my sim for uploading. grin

LOL. I'm on my way.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

Oh! That's true. smiley ain't you always a sweetie wink
Always my baby friend. grin grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 12:54am On Apr 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Hmmmm. What am I thinking?

Whatever you are thinking, I assure you, it's no where close to what will actually happen. LOL
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by KingTom(m): 12:55am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

9 years no be joke oh shocked. Kai Oluwa make me sef follow see better babe marry na. I don tire for this Agabya lifestyle cry grin grin grin

Congrats girl, your man is strong!!! shocked shocked He lifted you one leg? shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol, so awkward How do those guys cope with it sef?? ?
You just relax, when I come pay your groom price, you will then understand how they cope. cheesy
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 12:55am On Apr 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
Very well. He just entered 9ja some days ago.

smiley awwwww.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 12:58am On Apr 24, 2015
KingTom:
9 years no be joke oh shocked. Kai Oluwa make me sef follow see better babe marry na. I don tire for this Agabya lifestyle cry grin grin grin

Congrats girl, your man is strong!!! shocked shocked He lifted you one leg? shocked

LOL at Agbaya lifestyle. cheesy
He is actually supporting that foot with the left palm. The camera didn't capture it clearly. The guy is fit n flexible. Oh jigbijigbijigbi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 24, 2015
Evina:

Whatever you are thinking, I assure you, it's no where close to what will actually happen. LOL

Seriously? My mind! Nothing much will happen; coupled with the days rigorous and elaborate activities, little will do!

From the next day eehhnnn, even God shall be happy as His children undertake emotional rumblings! !!!!!!
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 24, 2015
Herzumpther:
You just relax, when I come pay your groom price, you will then understand how they cope. cheesy
grin grin grin
I pray I don't wake up from the dream when you come. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.