Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. (87738 Views)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Pre-wedding Shoot / My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
I hope say you dun settle all the boys wey you chop their shawarma and ishi ewu finish,all the recharge card boyfriends you've been swindling of their hard earned currency even when you know that you won't show up at the venue?

Abeg,settle them before the wedding jare. grin

Meanwhile enjoy your marriage ,you guys now have what I call 'Licenced and family sanctioned fucck'...... cheesy

Truckpusher, you fall my hand finish! Recharge card? Shawarma? Even my maid no go allow man buy such for her.

Where I come from ladies got their own bills. In fact, our men take us shopping, and we pick only one item not less than 250k which the man cheerfully pays for cos he knows we can afford any gift we receive cool wink
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

Don't worry ehn. My God will reward your labour of love. kiss
sad angry sad sad

Compensate me with a hot chic will you? grin grin
Herzumpther:
My only brother, he is 14 and in SS3. Only son and last child. Blessed is he amongst women. cheesy 4 women surround the young man o grin
14?? In ss3?? shocked shocked

How Una do am??
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Truckpusher(m): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

Truckpusher, where I come from ladies got their own bills. In fact, our men take us shopping, and we pick only one item not less than 250k which the man cheerfully pays for cos he knows we can afford any gift we receive cool wink
Surprise me again please cheesy

Go and settle those boys you've been deceiving period. grin

Including our emotionally battered Agapecharis grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

You've been with the wrong crowd far too long. cry
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Truckpusher(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

Truckpusher, you fall my hand finish! Recharge card? Shawarma? Even my maid no go allow man buy such for her.

Where I come from ladies got their own bills. In fact, our men take us shopping, and we pick only one item not less than 250k which the man cheerfully pays for cos he knows we can afford any gift we receive cool wink
Falling hand ke? cheesy

Who's not aware that ladies do keep all sorts of boyfriend even for the cheapest gift ?

abeg, settle boys jare and stop forming for me grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
sad angry sad sad

Compensate me with a hot chic will you? grin ;D14?? In ss3?? shocked shocked

How Una do am??
Do how? He started school very early and got double double promotion once. We no do anything o. If not for the double promotion he suppose dey ss2 now.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Falling hand ke? cheesy

Who's not aware that ladies do keep all sorts of boyfriend even for the cheapest gift ?

abeg, settle boys jare and stop forming for me grin

LOL. People who don't push trucks.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Truckpusher(m): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

You've been with the wrong crowd far too long. cry
You can say that again. tongue

We run along with all kinds of crowd and it had sharpened our knowledge .

Took a girl out once ,she was forming big girl with her beautiful nature and a pin size brain - She can't even handle a cutlery. cheesy

One left us in Chinese restaurant claiming not to be hungry only to be caught at home sipping garri. grin

We know you ladies like the back of our palms. grin

Go settle abeg. wink
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Do how? He started school very early and got double double promotion once. We no do anything o. If not for the double promotion he suppose dey ss2 now.
Meehn that was fast o.

Me wey dey say my own fast sef...Which class I dey that year when I was 14? I think I was still wearing nicker to school grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

Including our emotionally battered Agapecharis grin

Agapecharis is NL females property. lipsrsealed
How can he be emotionally battered?
Besides, once a girl friends him, next thing she gets married. Na him ministry be that. Don't hate. angry
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Meehn that was fast o.

Me wey dey say my own fast sef...Which class I dey that year when I was 14? I think I was still wearing nicker to school grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha. Community grammar school tinz. grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Meehn that was fast o.

Lol. My dad no let us stay house at all, we start school on time
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can say that again. tongue

We run along with all kinds of crowd and it had sharpened our knowledge .

Took a girl out once ,she was forming big girl with her beautiful nature and a pin size brain - She can't even handle a cutlery. cheesy

One left us in Chinese restaurant claiming not to be hungry only to be caught at home sipping garri. grin

We know you ladies like the back of our palms. grin

Go settle abeg. wink

K
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

Hahahaha. Community grammar school tinz. grin
I attended the best secondary schools in my village puweeazze grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

Besides, once a girl friends him, next thing she gets married. Na him ministry be that. Don't hate. angry
angry angry angry
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Truckpusher(m): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

I didn't know about this .

Ok then, we will organize all the boyfriendless girls of NL that are in their 30s let's see if luck might just shine on them.

If you know that you're 28 and above and time is no longer on your side, please send me a pm ,I'll organize AgapeCharis to do the needful.

Illeke
Obiageli
and Berem abi na Mrsjackbauress she dey call herself now - make una come o, this one na marriage and boyfriend solution ministry. grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. My dad no let us stay house at all, we start school on time
I see grin grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

Ok then, we will organize all the boyfriendless girls of NL that are in their 30s let's see if luck might just shine on them.

If you know that you're 28 and above and time is no longer on your side, please send me a pm ,I'll organize AgapeCharis to do the needful.

Illeke
Obiageli
and Berem abi na Mrsjackbauress she dey call herself now - make una come o, this one na marriage and boyfriend solution ministry. grin

cheesy grin
Agapecharis, your ministry is gradually moving to perm site oh. Time don reach when you go dey charge. lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

Illeke
Obiageli
Nnaa Bros, why evils?? grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by kaboninc(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
My only brother, he is 14 and in SS3. Only son and last child. Blessed is he amongst women. cheesy 4 women surround the young man o grin

The boy go sabi things ehhhhh

cheesy
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

kiss kiss kiss
Na all these kiss you dey use deceive me since. I no want again grin grin
Evina:

cheesy grin
Agapec haris, your ministry is gradually moving to perm site oh. Time don reach when you go dey charge. lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by kaboninc(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

Illeke
Obiageli

Am so much interested.

Man must settle down ni cheesy
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
kaboninc:

The boy go sabi things ehhhhh

cheesy
Abeg free my innocent brother. grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by kaboninc(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I attended the best secondary schools in my village puweeazze grin grin grin

The best community secondary school you mean...
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Na all these kiss you dey use deceive me since. I no want again grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

cheesy
Hmmm my kiss of life?
Dude, brea.st milk is better than sour yoghurt oh.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
kaboninc:

The best community secondary school you mean...

cheesy grin
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by kaboninc(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Abeg free my innocent brother. grin

Innocent ke...

Hope you know the only innocent thing wey him get na the face oh.

I look him eyes wellaaaaaa
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by kaboninc(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

cheesy
Hmmm my kiss of life?

EVERYBODY is a witness! cheesy
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
kaboninc:

The best community private secondary school you mean...
cheesy grin cheesy

Fixed cool
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Evina(f): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
kaboninc:

Am so much interested.

Man must settle down ni cheesy

Bia, are you male, female, hermaphrodite or transgendered.

Make we know the minister to assign you to.
Re: Pictures From Evina's Pre Wedding Shoot. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
Evina:

cheesy
Hmmm my kiss of life?
grin cheesy cheesy grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (30) (Reply)

Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. / "My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.