Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this (1002 Views)

Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode / Nigerian Soldiers Train With UK Royal Troops. PICS / Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this by iphanyiuma(m): 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
I always hear of how cruel soldiers could be I never really witnessed any of those scene until yesterday when a bus driver mistakenly climbed the leg of a female officer when she was discussing with her colleagues 3 men and 2 women I just heard a loud scream and saw someone on the floor apparently he broke her right leg, see introduction of slaps jesus!!! Followed by various booting and punching...they tore his shirt after dealing with him and asked him to craw to the barrack with them, where is that done?? That's a very unruly behavior worthy of serious sanction but who cares...I swear nobody go tell that guy to go buy form to join army.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this by babajero(m): 12:03am On Apr 24, 2015
Nigerian soldiers are not always barbaric, but nigerian citizens sometimes need strong hand because that is what some undetstand.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this by abduljabbar4(m): 12:04am On Apr 24, 2015
I wasn't surprised when a soldier was mobbed in Kawo. He was harrassing an okada rider not knowing the sh1t he threw himself into.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 24, 2015
Imagine stepping on a soldier who has seen death in d hands of Boko Haram... And he is recruited into d city everything will look like Boko to him
Re: Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this by ifyan(m): 1:04am On Apr 24, 2015
That is why it's written POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND.

My bro believe me it's true.

You know. ....
Re: Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this by menix(m): 2:04am On Apr 24, 2015
ifyan:
That is why it's written POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND.

My bro believe me it's true.

You know. ....

I shoewear, wen u enta army man pot of soup u go know say Police is ur best friend not jst friend...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this by ifyan(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2015
menix:

I shoewear, wen u enta army man pot of soup u go know say Police is ur best friend not jst friend...

No b onli dat , if you mistakenly enta GUIDEROOM you go no say PANTI na paradise.

You know. ......
Re: Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this by iphanyiuma(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
babajero:
Nigerian soldiers are not always barbaric, but nigerian citizens sometimes need strong hand because that is what some undetstand.
so are you justifying the ruthless act exhibited by those soldiers towards the guy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this by babajero(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
so are you justifying the ruthless act exhibited by those soldiers towards the guy
do you know the state that driver must have been before he went behind the steering? Many of them will smoke and drink before going behind the steering, you just imagine it a driver came so close up to the extent of climbing her leg, if it were to be a civilian like you he will ask you " you no dey see road" and drive off.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this by iphanyiuma(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2015
babajero:
do you know the state that driver must have been before he went behind the steering? Many of them will smoke and drink before going behind the steering, you just imagine it a driver came so close up to the extent of climbing her leg, if it were to be a civilian like you he will ask you " you no dey see road" and drive off.
I feel you but it happened in front of me the guy was stable mentally but the road is a tight one only one vehicle can go through and they parked their vehicle on the same road he was tryna squeeze through
Re: Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this by menix(m): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2015
ifyan:

No b onli dat , if you mistakenly enta GUIDEROOM you go no say PANTI na paradise.

You know. ......

I know dat 1 pass Noah sef...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this by babajero(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
iphanyiuma:
I feel you but it happened in front of me the guy was stable mentally but the road is a tight one only one vehicle can go through and they parked their vehicle on the same road he was tryna squeeze through
you know that this military officers are mostly on drugs, because it is somehow legalized for them, that is one of the main reasons you need to avoid them, because they might just kill and say "bloody civilian". Bros a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Soldiers So Barbaric..Read this by iphanyiuma(m): 1:13am On Apr 28, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

GMB And Prof Osinbajo Express Delight Over Release Of Kidnapped Girls / Check Out These Pictures Of Buhari And Osinbanjo, Which Is Original? / Buhari Shouldn't Reverse Privatisation Of Power Sector - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.