Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? (36001 Views)

Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) / See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today / Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by vislabraye(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2015
Dbestmax:
whether its now a refuse pack or a bus park

Can't see any bus there. It looks more like a refuse dump.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by baybeeboi: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2015
i can't find anything there to prove that is a Motor park.
How sure it's not a refuse dump?
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by basille(m): 8:23am On Apr 24, 2015
Food for Bigots. Every single action you take has its consequences. A "simple harmless" post inciting tribalism is enough to cause havoc. Remember Karma.

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by wtfCode: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2015
**chanting**
that's the way we like it

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Prodeegee(m): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2015
lestat:

I rest my case about nairaland being a tribalistic cesspit
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by ANAMBRAPDP: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2015
That place is not a Park. It's a site where waste containers are kept for refuses, for onward disposal by the waste managers. This place alongside road and it doesn't encroach on the major road. Those waste are been collected but the generation is high.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Cwaya(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2015

Mr. OP , This is not a motor park.
This is behind the walls of Relief market close to the upper iweka flyover bridge.
The ish on the floor is as a result of full dirt container.

Say what you know .. huh :-/

3 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by wtfCode: 8:26am On Apr 24, 2015
btw @op...wetin u come dey do for refuse dump? U don madt ni?
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Rexnegro(m): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2015
babajero:
Is he supposed to leave the govt house and come and pack dirt? He has made provision for refuse vehicles, burrow pit , manpower what else do you need
Strict and attentive leadership is what nigeria need...when a leader is strict and business minded he somehow affect others in their position.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by eleko1: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2015
Beeni ooo.Oro gidi.Otito koro(truth is bitter)Nah Dem dey shit inside nylon,wrap am like moinmoin and fling it anywhere
bright007:
shoro niyen?

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by ChristyG(f): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2015
cbrass:
I thought they said that it's only southwest that is dirty undecided
u will be suprised how dirt resides in the south east especially abia state,yet they like making mouth and calling others dirty when they are filthy dirty themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by cocokiller1(f): 8:29am On Apr 24, 2015
park u say?
where are d vehicles. ?
or did u jst go there to snap a refuse dump.?
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2015
Dbestmax:

Why are you creating confusion?

This is just a roadside fencing a very big market.

Most markets are like this everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2015
The contrctors handling it shouldbe sacked
emperorceaser:

For God sake if the worker ar paid properly this wld nt b lik dis...

Anyway govt can not oversee all that happens even in lagos there ar places worst than dis
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by ceejay80: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=jimi4us post=33048777][size=19pt]wow the mod just removed my post cos i said there are so many places that are dirty in lagos state. i clap clap for nairaland[/size][/quote
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by maclatunji: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2015
smoothsk:
Onitsha very dirty and rough....

I thought the new governor had cleaned up the place.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Obinovictor(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Dbestmax:

Wait o! Are those cartons vehicles?
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by clemz88(m): 8:34am On Apr 24, 2015
jimi4us:
dis one na learner where the area where some pigs dey stay for here in Lagos. go to mushin, Adenije, and oshodi etc you go know sey dirty people full for dis world. forget those areas wey dem dey sweep everyday na wash. until you go the area wey pigs dem dey dominate. you go run.
u forgot to mention ajegunle
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Bifwoli: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Next time, just write, "looks of Onitsha", don't put Lagos park there okay?

Foreigners Amy think it is in Lagos and we won't like to associate our dear capital of SW with such shame.

Thanks for your consideration.

This ain't nothing actually.Onitsha's localized little mountain of trash cardboards cannot compare to the extensive filth in Lagos.

Lagos is a huge mess.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by boxypane(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2015
See dem pdp supporters d Run their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Mrbigman1(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2015
Dbestmax:

What's d name of the park and wia re d cars?

U dnt just post a refuse dump site and call it a park.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by bonafidelegacy: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2015
OP: Be corrected, that is not a park! That is a market and they specialize in cosmetics and beverages. Do you not see the cartons are fresh? They re loaded outside the walls and moved away as soon as possible. As I type to you that area is squeaky clean now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by ceejay80: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Last week ,I wan buy eja kika wey I go take cook from one particular tribe woman, can u believe that the broom wey she take dey wash toilet wey dem dey call igbale agbekpo, na him she take dey kill flies wey dey on top of the eja kika fish, since dat day , I cancel eja kika for my life,
And dem dey claim say dem clean
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Leiman100(m): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2015
Yet they will be shouting GEJ till...

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Humulity: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2015
I want to believe the op is not being mischievous with the post. One this is a designated refuse dump ( you can clearly see the filled dump on the first picture). Two you can see the waste are mostly fresh cartoon of beverages, which means they were just disposed recently,(probably same day by hawkers). Besides how do you expect a refuse dump to look like?

There is nothing wrong with pointing out an observed anomaly in any society, but not misleading/misrepresentation of facts as you have just shamelessly displayed. The dump as you can see is constantly maintained by whoever is in charge, if not you could have seen pigs and rodents on parade. You also failed to show us the surrounding environment with vehicles loading and offloading.

When next you want to package propaganda do it well, or are you a learner? Free yourself hypocrisy, it doesn't pay.

One love brother.

2 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Bants(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2015
Looks like a recycling site gone wrong Onitsha is that not the business of hub of the east
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by fabulousdora(f): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2015
Keneking:
Obiano has lost focus completely...what is the difference between Aba and Onitsha now.

Where is Peter Obi sef......this candidate is not performing ohhhhh undecided
pls don't ever make the mistake of comparing onitsha and aba...aba is the refuse dump of nigeria...when someone migrates form aba to onitsha they see it as a city or london sef #correctYaSelf

2 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by noah91(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2015
After they will say yorubas are dirty. That's how one of them said UCH, Ibadan is very dirty. Abeg which teaching hospital for their side clean reach am. They r always condemning others n their way of life n they are not anything near better.

2 Likes

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by fabulousdora(f): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2015
Leiman100:
Yet they will be shouting GEJ till...
you are such a jerk...goodluck will come and pack dirt for you...SMH

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by psalmsjob: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2015
Cleaningness is next to Godliness
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Another symptom of a failed people!

The environment isn't dirty; the people are!

With an effective system in place, things will just run smoothly.

Even in PH here, I'm irked to no limit when I see our people living so comfortably in the midst of a vast ocean of filth!

This filth isn't just limited to one state or a few states; it cuts across the entire nation. It's OUR COLLECTIVE responsibility to keep our environments safe and sane. It's NOT limited to one location; though it's worse in some states.

Anyone trying to turn this into a tribal war is an IDIOT; we should all be ashamed of ourselves.

There's certainly something wrong with us!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video) / Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.