Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? (36005 Views)

Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) / See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today / Road Trip (onitsha-lagos) 26/3/2015 With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Nairaland and their tribal posts...sometimes angry
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2015
It is suppose to be a waste park
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2015
How we go take sabi xe na Anambra state b dat.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by mmsen: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2015
emperorceaser:

For God sake if the worker ar paid properly this wld nt b lik dis...

Anyway govt can not oversee all that happens even in lagos there ar places worst than dis

Refuse collection is an area where government needs to be vigilant, otherwise you wind up with an epidemic of illness - and that is harder to deal with.

Toying with the collection and disposal of waste has to be done by a central body - it cannot be done by individuals efficiently.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by mmsen: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Brugo:
cheesy grin

The pride of the east. Check it out. cheesy The governor wouldn't dare sanction them.

Untidiness is not peculiar to any tribe. Remove the log in your eyes first. Easterners take note.

Enugu would be the pride of the East, not Onitsha.

Enugu is never this dirty.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Horlufemi(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2015
treasuredm:
That's wat happens wen contracts fall into d wrong hands...

But for d Igbo folks, I can assure u that they r one of d neatest ppl u can ever come across

If you drink pure water and throw it out of the bus, you are not neat.

A lot of people are like that. even those who say they are neat.

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2015
that place no be motor park,na the back of relief market.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2015
Emyben:

The official capital of the SouthWest was/is Ibadan. What then do you mean by 'our dear capital of SW'?

Well, dont bash me, i am only being curious cos i know Lagos was always the Nigerian Capital and Ibadan the SW capital. Tell me if am wrong
grin
Dude, that was not official na. If u av to vote now, which will u pick between Lag and IB?
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Emyben(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
grin
Dude, that was not official na. If u av to vote now, which will u pick between Lag and IB?

Am only talking from history oo. Am not in the position to chose. I only said what i read and learnt. The Western Premiers capital was Ibadan, Eastern was Enugu and Northern was Kaduna. Lagos was the capital of the whole nation.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by babajero(m): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2015
cbrass:
I thought they said that it's only southwest that is dirty undecided
when you say dirty, dirty get levels my dear, south west own na grade one. South west na president of dirty producers association, south west wey dem dey throw shit inside gutters, shit for inside house, where girls dey stay up to 2 days dem never bath, abegi south west no dirty na dem be THE DIRTHY itself.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by rabimlomo: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2015
cbrass:
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Charly68: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2015
Governor Obiano is working indeed .
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Panter215: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2015
babajero:
Is he supposed to leave the govt house and come and pack dirt? He has made provision for refuse vehicles, burrow pit , manpower what else do you need
YES. What are the supervising bodies he formed doing and if he gets news like this, someone or group need to be punished. That is what we expect.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by shinebabe(f): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2015
Emyben:

Am only talking from history oo. Am not in the position to chose. I only said what i read and learnt. The Western Premiers capital was Ibadan, Eastern was Enugu and Northern was Kaduna. Lagos was the capital of the whole nation.

Lagos was MADE the capital of the whole nation, a title I had long lost to abuja. Also for your info, not the while of Lagos was FCT.

I think the federal part started from fadeyi along ikorodu road , through Yaba to the island. Anything before Fadeyi was the property of the Western Regional Government. Even lekki are was never under the Federal Capital Territory then...
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by robay(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2015
uchebest2006:
I dn't is the park.......this is Nkpor market!!!
Op..u dey lie say tomorrow no dey.

Choi shocked shocked onitsha pple too dirty oooo,I spit Smelling
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by mikolo80: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2015
babajero:
Is he supposed to leave the govt house and come and pack dirt? He has made provision for refuse vehicles, burrow pit , manpower what else do you need
The 19 of you will make very bad leaders of tomorrow
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by pantless(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2015
cleanless
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Emyben(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2015
shinebabe:

Lagos was MADE the capital of the whole nation, a title I had long lost to abuja. Also for your info, not the while of Lagos was FCT.

I think the federal part started from fadeyi along ikorodu road , through Yaba to the island. Anything before Fadeyi was the property of the Western Regional Government. Even lekki are was never under the Federal Capital Territory then...

Just maybe oo, am not vast in that. My only point is that Ibadan was/is the Capital of the SW. Right?
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
robay:

Choi shocked shocked onitsha pple too dirty oooo,I spit Smelling
shoot ur mouth up! U beta read n pass embarassed
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by SMGS(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Big lie! Where in Onitsha is this park? There is no refuse dump like this in Onitsha even. Where are you from?
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by robay(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2015
Charmerbeautylooks:
shoot ur mouth up! U beta read n pass embarassed
Choi!!! cheesy una too dirty!!!! Try to clean up gosh!!! I split on u
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
Blame the waste waste management board. its obviously a dump site that hasnt gotten their attention for days.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by IYANGBALI: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
cbrass:
you dey mind dem?breeze has blown,we have seen the yansh of the igbos grin
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Am happy this is coming up on nairaland.
Onitsha is slowly going back to its dirty phase.

You only get to see ansepa when its time to collect their yearly fees. For more than two months now, they have not come to my area in GRA. I even had to give our security man 300naira to give them to pack my 2 months dirts if they come by chance when am away at work.

Plz forward till the govt does something abt it.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by valolisa(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
Most of ther write ups I read about this post is wat the OP wants to get. Though nairaland was against such notin was done to that effect. D notion attached to this post incure verbal abuse and comparison among states and why wuld d OP attach is "wille really working" this shows another deviation from jst posting picx and lukn for comment. Well am frm Anambra and I stay in onitsha, that aforementioned place is international building material market ogidi. Dat sight of dump you ar seeing is part of the refuse dump wit d dumpsters filled dey pill it up so dat d waste management in d state comprising of ANSEPA, LAGA and others can pick it up at due time, also note that the site is a markt place and u expect such waste there and even more. And as for that is ur "wille really working". You need to come and see for yourself and you wouldn't post such a negative post witout background check. And YES WILLE iS WORKING SUPERBLY WELL.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by sonnie10: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:

Those are just pictures of empty boxes carelessly disposed by traders whom it would seem are too busy with their businesses; sign of a vibrant city, full of business activities and opportunities. Unlike the open air pooing we see in other cities which is hazardous.
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by obaival(m): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2015
I wonder y u jst LIED jst 2 mek a post,DIS S A BIG LIE,AM LIVIN IN ONITSHA N DAT PLACE S RELIEF MKT FENCE @ UPPER IWEKA N WAS MADE 2 PACK REFUSE DER,N DE ALWS COM N CARRY IT 2X IN A WEEK NT A MOTOR PARK BIKO,

NOT A PARK
NOT A PARK
NOT A PARK
NOT A PARK
NOT A PARK
NOT A PARK
NOT A PARK
NOT A PARK
NOT A PARK
NOT A PARK
NOT A PARK
NOT A PARK

1 Like

Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by cbrass(m): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:

Ahah grin
Re: Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working??? by IYANGBALI: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
sonnie10:

Those are just pictures of empty boxes careless disposed by traders who it would seems are too busy with their businesses; sign of a vibrant city, full of business activities and opportunities. Unlike the open air pooing we see in other cities which is hazardous.
all na the same grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa / Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China / Bonny-Bille-Nembe Jetty Port Harcourt In Pictures (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.