Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List (36420 Views)

FG Cancels Presidential Scholarship(pressid) / Nairaland Lives On Irrrespective Of Barcanista Abscence / List Of Northerners And Their Appointments Under Gej's Government! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by gogodaye(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wsdm:

If you have never been to the North before, ask those of your friends who have. Any student from the North who got second class can challenge any of you with first class. We dont give out degrees in the North through prostitution and cultism. Ask Jega.
The house leaders simply asked for transparency in the schorlarship scheme and you are tailking of federal character. Why are you people so boastfull of wrong doing?

Present those wonderful.....First rate first class graduates so that they can be on the PRESSID.......if you guys from the north have them......
Rather than encourage kids to be in school.....you and elites from the north would rather have them go beg for a mallam, join BH and then hand them PVCs to vote at elections.........And nature sure has her way of punishing you all.....the few of the kids from the homes of the northern elites privileged to stay in school.....cannot graduate with high flying first class grades to make them eligible to be beneficiaries of the PRESSID.....
Get us your first class graduates to come compete with their peers.....that is what the PRESSID is all about.....Honoring MERIT.....
Under the first phase of the scheme.....there were no beneficiaries from either Bayelsa and Rivers states, respectively, the home states of PGEJ and Wike, the then Minister of Education.......

2 Likes

Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by MalcoImX: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! It's funny how these sh*t stabbers use waec and neco statistics when trying to degrade the intellect of northerners, but like you said, a law should be put in place to punish exam malpractice, then we'll see how many of them make it out unscathed.
True. A friend who did NYSC in the East way back told me exam halls were like market places there. Invigilators were said to be there not to invigilate but to help. It is my prayer that the next government introduce stringent measures to jail these fraudulent acts.
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by omonnakoda: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
True. A friend who did NYSC in the East way back told me exam halls were like market places there. Invigilators were said to be there not to invigilate but to help. It is my prayer that the next government introduce stringent measures to jail these fraudulent acts.
I suppose it is the equivalent of underage voter registration

3 Likes

Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by gogodaye(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
taharqa:

It is mentality like this that your useless leaders have INDOTRINATED you guys with in the north that is keeping you guys backward since way before 1960. And that's exactly what would keep you guys in the sorry state you are.

Keep it up..
How I wish they would listen to you......they would rather not.......
Let them produce First graduates......if na PVCs and WASC certificates in other peoples names...dem go dey front list....

2 Likes

Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by gogodaye(m): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
MalcoImX:

And then GMB would in return sponsor folks who refuse to send their kids to school in the north to Mecca on pilgrimage.....
Enough of thes sanctimonious excuses......I had hoped and still desirous of seeing the names and faces of first class graduates of northern extraction that Prof Okojie had 'wickedly' sidelined so that the benefit of the scholarships would go exclusively to their hardworking counterparts from the southern Nigeria......
Unlike the GMB school certificate imbroglio..... Even if we wait till eternity..... For the processing of the candidates for the second phase of the program..... The devil does not have additional northern graduates with first class degree certificate to oblige these northern folks to fill up their perceived quota.......
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
Who gives a damm about this? U guys especially the so called educated and more enlightened amalas basically brought in a certificateless abokii as president,so watcha expect da likes of sulaiman,perharps another 'toronto' freak,in power at da abokii apc riff raff dominated oozing house of representathieves to say n do ?!
Bulshiit.

3 Likes

Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by MalcoImX: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
I suppose it is the equivalent of underage voter registration
Good that you believe they are human beings now. This is better than those infinite votes added by the prof. who had to become Einstein to announce his astronomical concoctions. Good still, because some few years back it was when you'd equate our population resource and strength as nothing but that of cows and chickens making up the numbers.
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by sCun: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
You guys are always talking about what ''a friend'' told you and not what you saw yourself. I served in the north and the standard of education there is the lowest of the low. Even after forcing you as a corper to set exam questions that are way below standard just to ensure that the students pass, they still come back to beg you to pass all of them during marking. There is nothing like repetition of classes in the north, everyone is promoted to the next level irrespective of performance. Which students make up the northern universities? Are they not the same students that could barely read and understand their questions let alone understand it in secondary school? Youth corpers are made to solve WAEC questions for them on the board and anyone who dares to report is threatened with death. I remember the case of one Youth corper that alost got all his colleagues in one northern village killed because he exposed the WAEC malpractise going on in that village online.
The north is far far behind in education.

2 Likes

Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by emmatok(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
CSTR2:
What are you on about?
The SW is well represented in pressid.
And no, the SW does not have not the highest numbers of first class per capital.
In your SW schools, the SS and SE are well represented in like 40-50% of the total student population and then when you look at schools in the SS and SE , the number of yorubas there is not very encouraging.
The stats are very correct.

Where did get those from.
Is the SS/ SE one region?
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by MalcoImX: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
sCun:
You guys are always talking about what ''a friend'' told you and not what you saw yourself. I served in the north and the standard of education there is the lowest of the low. Even after forcing you as a corper to set exam questions that are way below standard just to ensure that the students pass, they still come back to beg you to pass all of them during marking. There is nothing like repetition of classes in the north, everyone is promoted to the next level irrespective of performance. Which students make up the northern universities? Are they not the same students that could barely read and understand their questions let alone understand it in secondary school? Youth corpers are made to solve WAEC questions for them on the board and anyone who dares to report is threatened with death. I remember the case of one Youth corper that alost got all his colleagues in one northern village killed because he exposed the WAEC malpractise going on in that village online.
The north is far far behind in education.
Maybe you're talking of northern Biafra, and not northern Nigeria. Examinations are still serious affairs here. Ask anyone of your guys who's studying in a northern univetsity what obtains here if you don't know. All of us haven't seen or heard of fake degrees and three or more people sharing one degree but from your areas. Northerners are almost uninformed about these atrocities until they cross over to your sides.
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by MalcoImX: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
gogodaye:

..... For the processing of the candidates for the second phase of the program..... The devil does not have additional northern graduates with first class degree certificate to oblige these northern folks to fill up their perceived quota.......
I don't expect anything from the uninformed who still believe the north is an area populated by cows, except if we're to argue on the perceived notions that Alaigbo too is populated by products from baby factories.
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by Yujin(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
sweetgala:

Gbam, I just don't get it, smart minds exist in every corner of Nigeria, how someone can say for 2 years running , not a single person representing a 2/3/of the population is not in that list beggars belief
Pls break down the areas that make up this 2/3 population you guys have been mentioning. Btw, those names Onimisi and Abok in the list are Ebira and Izere(Plateau) respectively.
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by kenny987(f): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
MalcoImX:
Maybe you're talking of northern Biafra, and not northern Nigeria. Examinations are still serious affairs here. Ask anyone of your guys who's studying in a northern univetsity what obtains here if you don't know. All of us haven't seen or heard of fake degrees and three or more people sharing one degree but from your areas. Northerners are almost uninformed about these atrocities until they cross over to your sides.

Yes o! They are so uninformed and sheltered. In fact they are virgins too all the days of their lives or until they 'cross over to' the South or maybe when a Southerner crosses over to the North and teaches them how to have sex or does the job for them! Yes, I hear u. Read well and see that the person u quoted is telling u that the foundation is already weak so u cannot expect miracles to happen in the university. Ask yourself why there are wide discrepancies in the cut-off marks for entrance exams into Unity Schools. When u can answer honestly then u can talk.

The way you people hail your sanctimonious and holy lecturers ehn! Dem no dey do wayo at all! Soon the only corrupt politicians in your dreams will be of Southern extraction as well! Go to Nigerian Law School, even the ones in Kano and Adamawa, how many of the Northerners there make first class? Yeye dey smell!

2 Likes

Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by eyinjuege: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Our leaders got it wrong when they introduced the quota system. It allows mediocrity to thrive. Thy would have invested more in education and encouraging the average northerner to go to school instead of allowing them to worship their elites. The educated northerner is quite sound and intelligent, just like your educated SW or SE persons.
Haa, those good ol' days in Zaria. In fact, the best graduating students in some sets were core hausa boys. I remember Dr Shehu, hausa man, 1st neurosurgeon in the A.B.U teaching hospital then.
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by NaijirianKing: 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
Rather than to ask why they are not able to compete they'd rather lower the bar. This is not how a nation moves forward.
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by onoja12: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
I KEEP RAISING THIS ISSUE THE SOUTH EAST ARE VERY TRIBALISTIC,ONCE THEY HOLD OFFICE THE FIRST THING IS TRIBALISM YET THEY COMPLAIN WHEN THEY ARE SERVED THERE OWN MEDICINE,PLEASE WE ALL KNOW THAT ALL NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY ROUND THE COUNTRY PRODUCES AT LEAST ONE FIRST CLASS THAT INCLUDES PRIVATE UNIVERSITY,HOW CAN THIS MAN STAND HERE AND SAY ONLY TWO OUT OF THE SIX REGIONS IN NIGERIA HAVE FIRST CLASS AND SOME PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY SUPPORTING HIM.

I TELL PEOPLE .NORTHERNERS HAVE NEVER BEEN ACTORS IN NIGERIAN HISTORY BUT RATHER THEY REACT.THIS IS WICKEDNESS AND IT SHOULD BE CONDEMNED BY ALL RIGHTING THINKING NIGERIANS IN FACT THAT MAN SHOULD BE FIRED FOR TRYING TO BREED HATRED

SenseiX:
For the second time in two years, the House of Representatives on Thursday directed that the Presidential Scholarship Scheme on Innovation and Development should be suspended pending its scrutiny of its process, procedures and beneficiaries.

The House committee chairman on education, Hon. Aminu Suleiman, who chaired a public hearing on the matter, expressed regrets that its previous decision was jettisoned by the Executive Secretary of the Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC) with the support of the ex-minister of education, Nyesom Wike.

"Last year we asked for the exercise to be stopped and reversed because some parts of the country felt cheated. Unfortunately, the Executive Secretary of the NUC through the directive of the former minister of education and the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), snubbed us.

"But the committee allowed it to pass believing that a lesson would have been learnt. But here we are again. The same process is being adopted.”

In response, the Executive Secretary of the NUC, Prof. Julius Okojie, insisted that qualification for the scholarship is based on merit and not federal character. He explained that only first class graduates are involved.

Stressing that out of the multiple entries, only 100 applicants are selected as beneficiaries, Okojie advised that the scheme should not be scrapped.

He said he would not be a party to deliberately design a system that would exclude some parts of the country. "Unless we are saying that the criteria have to change, I will not advise that the programme should be scrapped," he emphasized, pointing out that whatever transpired at the meeting he would relay to the President.

But again, Suleiman reminded him that "the issues you raised this afternoon are similar to the ones you gave us last year."

He noted that Wike truncated the decision of the House. "You continue to argue that there are some states of the federation that cannot make first class degrees."

He faulted the NUC scribe for failing to provide the advertisement the commission made for the awards of scholarships, the list of applicants and the members of the board that selected the beneficiaries and how many times the board sat.

Saying that the committee wanted these details to ascertain why two-thirds of the country was excluded from the programme, the committee chairman observed : "You didn't get back to us.

"The only thing we saw was the ceremony on television where the former minister tried to set parents against the National Assembly.

"It is our belief in this committee that there is no state in the country where you cannot find a first class graduate. Those questions we asked last year are still valid."

Suleiman then ruled: "Until that is done, we will stop the process."

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/house-again-suspends-scholarship-scheme-on-innovation-development/207581/
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by MalcoImX: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
kenny987:

Yes o! They are so uninformed and sheltered. In fact they are virgins too all the days of their lives or until they 'cross over to' the South or maybe when a Southerner crosses over to the North and teaches them how to have sex or does the job for them! Yes, I hear u. Read well and see that the person u quoted is telling u that the foundation is already weak so u cannot expect miracles to happen in the university. Ask yourself why there are wide discrepancies in the cut-off marks for entrance exams into Unity Schools. When u can answer honestly then u can talk.

The way you people hail your sanctimonious and holy lecturers ehn! Dem no dey do wayo at all! Soon the only corrupt politicians in your dreams will be of Southern extraction as well! Go to Nigerian Law School, even the ones in Kano and Adamawa, how many of the Northerners there make first class? Yeye dey smell!
You can't play this "My Mercedes is bigger than yours syndrome" with me. You may as well say yours is the only non-Third World enclave in Africa. I may give it to you that all the greats from Aristotle to Einstein, and from Jobs, Larry Elison to Bill Gates are all from your side of Nigeria; but until the questions raised by the Committee are answered satisfactorily, this exercise remains suspect and suspended.
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
MalcoImX:

Another reason why an Igbo man might not want GMB at the helm of affairs. It's like he stands against everything they stand for.
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by hoobs(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
agurza:
But the north never copy in the exams my brother, if I may suggest here, why not subject all graduates from all regions to a test an select the best among them. The level of examination malpractice in the north is negligible compared to south, so making first class ( that cannot defended) in the south is common. Imagine a 50% of graduating students in private university graduated with first class! How is that possible. And when you meet most of them during service you will be like CHEI how comes? Brother don't play the victim script here just advocate for level playing ground. Cheers.
this shows how stupid u are,u dnt reason well lyk human being should,didn't u read d part that said that they where given an exam 2 write,so even if u cheated to get 1st class,u will not passs........I wonder how u reason!
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by soonest(f): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
onoja12:
I KEEP RAISING THIS ISSUE THE SOUTH EAST ARE VERY TRIBALISTIC,ONCE THEY HOLD OFFICE THE FIRST THING IS TRIBALISM YET THEY COMPLAIN WHEN THEY ARE SERVED THERE OWN MEDICINE,PLEASE WE ALL KNOW THAT ALL NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY ROUND THE COUNTRY PRODUCES AT LEAST ONE FIRST CLASS THAT INCLUDES PRIVATE UNIVERSITY,HOW CAN THIS MAN STAND HERE AND SAY ONLY TWO OUT OF THE SIX REGIONS IN NIGERIA HAVE FIRST CLASS AND SOME PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY SUPPORTING HIM.

I TELL PEOPLE .NORTHERNERS HAVE NEVER BEEN ACTORS IN NIGERIAN HISTORY BUT RATHER THEY REACT.THIS IS WICKEDNESS AND IT SHOULD BE CONDEMNED BY ALL RIGHTING THINKING NIGERIANS IN FACT THAT MAN SHOULD BE FIRED FOR TRYING TO BREED HATRED

Where is the place of south east in the op's write up or the person you quoted or are the igbos after you again in your dreams?

1 Like

Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by ohenhen1: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2015
Northerners got to improve. The WAEC results is scary.
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by ohenhen1: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
Northerners don't make up 2/3 of the population. That is a big lie. We need a new census.

1 Like

Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by onoja12: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
You probably were not following when the list of last year was released,and the chairman has said that this year again the list has come from the same two zones only,please go back and get the list of last year to know does two zones.

soonest:

Where is the place of south east in the op's write up or the person you quoted or are the igbos after you again in your dreams?
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by hoobs(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
How??
lyk you where born 2day and do not know that d name is IGBO or IBO not eeboos,even wen u want 2 play d gud guy tribalism is still rooted in your veins,it can never go away!

1 Like

Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wsdm:

If you have never been to the North before, ask those of your friends who have. Any student from the North who got second class can challenge any of you with first class. We dont give out degrees in the North through prostitution and cultism. Ask Jega.
The house leaders simply asked for transparency in the schorlarship scheme and you are tailking of federal character. Why are you people so boastfull of wrong doing?
When dem dey call scholars for Nigeria, for first 50 no Northerner dey. just shut up. It has to do with mental power. Listen: In any Federal university you can't bribe your way to a first class. Any first class from any course in the SS, SE, SW will beat your northerner hands down so calm down. Don't peddle force rumour here.
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
hoobs:
this shows how stupid u are,u dnt reason well lyk human being should,didn't u read d part that said that they where given an exam 2 write,so even if u cheated to get 1st class,u will not passs........I wonder how u reason!
nor mind am...e nor well
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
Firmjudge:

Though am a northerner, i agree with you.

But next time no need to curse.

Most northern leaders have successfully destroyed all infrastructure.
Let this be on merit.

Hmm...... if it becomes in merit I think it will force the North to live to expectations.
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by MeAboki(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
eaglechild:
Must everything be quota system?!

The committee has clearly stated that it is merit based.

Yet the house wants to stop it because there is no northerner.

These peeps keep dragging this country backwards.

Must everything about your reasoning reek with stupidity?

Didn't you read clearly that (your brother) the secretary failed twice to prove that the selection was fair and transparent?

Very telling was the lack of evidence that: the committee had actually met and selected the alleged successful candidates; rather than the secretary, either alone or together with the minister had instead chose their own prefered candidates; and the lack of newspaper advertisement as evidence that the scholarship was duly advertised to all Nigerians.

That was why anyone with common sense (not assuming you have any) would have questioned the integrity of the process because it is improbable that only 1/3 of Nigeria's regions could produce first class students while the other 2/3rds can't - quite unimaginable.

All the Chairman from the House committee was asking was for evidence of transparency by way of verification; therefore let the secretary provide the required evidence or keep quiet - this is not the same as calling for quota system as some mofos are already claiming.
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by sweetgala(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
Yujin:

Pls break down the areas that make up this 2/3 population you guys have been mentioning. Btw, those names Onimisi and Abok in the list are Ebira and Izere(Plateau) respectively.

A great population of Nigeria exist above the tributaries that merge to design our nation.

To conclude that their are no great minds in Kaduna, katsina , kano and other higher institutions is a big fat lie.

It might also have to do with the fact some of those excellent students already have more lucrative scholarships already. But to conclude there are none is suspect
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by soonest(f): 5:50am On Apr 25, 2015
onoja12:
You probably were not following when the list of last year was released,and the chairman has said that this year again the list has come from the same two zones only,please go back and get the list of last year to know does two zones.

So only SE has become the 2 zones? Is an igbo the chairman of PRESSID, NUC chairman, minster of education or even the president. Pray tell me?
I still can't make out any sense in your previous post
Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by omonnakoda: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Population has nothing to do with anything Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa but when it comes to long distance running we cannot compete with Ethipians and Kenyans or East Africans generally .At least that is the situation TODAY. Maybe with planning it MAY CHANGE in 50 years. No amount of protest and indignation will change that.
In the south people have learnt to expect NOTHING from government whilst in the North there has always been a strong sense of entitlement. If a person from the north gets a Phd he is a hero and is guaranteed a Federal Government job not so in the south. Yes there are many good graduates from the north but compared to the south the numbers are small. At the highest level if you are looking for the educational equivalents of Messi or Ronaldo you will NOT find them in the North. Go back to 1978 since JAMB started ,every year in the newspapers you would read names of the highest scores or those over 300 . How many were from the North? How many were going to ABU or Ado Bayero.? Sometimes at Unilag or UI in the 80s for medicine you would find over 30 admissions with 300+ to read medicine and a cut off score of 286 whereas in the North they would run a different cut off based on where you come from and people graduate with that attitude of entitlement and quotas. There is therefore little impetus for excellence. Some clown was talking about JEGA as an exemplar of scholarship. This is quite hilarious,honestly grin.
The fact that you have a huge population is irrelevant .There is no logic to the notion that there must be a genius hidden somewhere under a dodondawa tree. Throw your hats into the ring and COMPETE
Trying to scuttle the programme because you are not good enough is like the proverbial woman who said they should divide the disputed baby into two because she could not have it. Yes you can use politic to frustrate it so NO ONE gets a scholarship if you can compete but that would be another nail in the future coffin of Nigeria. For now academically you are quite mediocre

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Orders PRESSID Stopped Due To Abscence Of Northerners On List by onoja12: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2015
The SGF is an igbo man from ebonyi state and incase you don't know about Government workings most of the files end on his table as for the NUC that is a south south man.so go figure

soonest:

So only SE has become the 2 zones? Is an igbo the chairman of PRESSID, NUC chairman, minster of education or even the president. Pray tell me?
I still can't make out any sense in your previous post

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos / Presidential Election Results May Affect Guber Races In 10 States / Bayelsa State Is The Richest State, Oyo state Is The Poorest State In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.