Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) (32841 Views)

Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) / Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th / Meet The Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2015 Contestants- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by mikky2k2(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2015
I fine pass this guys for sure

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2015
sauceny:
Some of the guys even have an onion lookalike shape of head...
shut up..bad mouth,make we see ur own face, i sure say u go dy like baboon, ugly creature..
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
Proud to be from Imo state smiley

1 Like

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Adamsdelrio(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Some of them are using football age..
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
mikky2k2:
we believe u...

1 Like

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Some of them are using football age..
yes now, Imagine dat Nwaokoro Emmanuel being 19... big lie.
kevinberry:
Why is all there neck long

Is this how the people of southeast neck is

Giraffe dey learn for una neck

I clicked on your bloody profile and this was my reaction...

Damn you black like elephant nyash and ugly and really represent your ugly family conduct! Foolish Southwest boy

1 Like

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by fairheven: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
zendy:
It's a very rare thing to see an Igbo person with an English surname. It's almos unheard of amongst men. How many of these people are truly from Imo state?
R u Fo Real? InfAct Amongst thE indomie generation of children we hAve theSe dAys,its difficult not to see someone with. English nAmes
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
mikky2k2:

Na wah o! Was that necessary?
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
ALL THE MEN THERE ARE STILL A LEARNER BESIDE MY ORORO GUY.

Does your guy know you're in love with another man?
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by somegirl1: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
lawanson44:

I clicked on your bloody profile and this was my reaction...

Damn you black like elephant nyash and ugly and really represent your ugly family conduct! Foolish Southwest boy

Just seen his profile pic.
Saying I was shocked would be an understatement.
He can't even compare to the obviously worst looking male contestant.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
Jbenue:

The fake hair nko thats my main argument. to say there are no light skinned naija ppl would be discriminatory to them but a lot are light from the bottle because of our warped sense of beauty.
Which one is light from the bottle? Colonial historians clearly stated that many Igbos were dark,some were light skinned,some were light olive to the extent that they could pass as mulatoes.
Fake hair is not exclusive to Igbos neither is it exclusive to Nigerians. It is a global Black women issue.
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by somegirl1: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
mikky2k2:

Lol?
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by kennynelcon(m): 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2015
AlexReports:
More
my secondary sch guy for obowo... nice!!
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by christopheru(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
buchiluchi:
All this old kpomo na be 19, 21.... Hmmm It is well oo smiley

grin I dey tell U. Especially d "OLD MEN" Claiming 20, 21,22..
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Ihuomadinihu: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Humulity:
Young energetic youths I must commend. However, I wonder how some of them passed the screening to be selected as finalist. Reason being that these are supposed to be Ambassadors of Imo state in the next one year. Imo state is an Igbo state and I wonder how the face of Imo whose surname is spelt OKORIE will now be bastardised as KORIE - stupidity. What is the meaning of KORIE. Secondly how can somebody contesting for Imo pageant will be identified with two foreign names. Your name should be your identity. Imagine the scenery below

1. In an exam hall objective question Pick out the name of Miss Imo from the under listed names ;
a. Philip Favour
b. Alfred Grace
c. Korie Sandra
c. Anyanwu Nnenna

2. Select the name of Mr. Imo from the under listed names;
a. Dominic Scot
b. Richards Emmanuel
c. Charles Brown
d. Emeka Nwosu

If am on that panel there’s no way those people will make the finals. Period.
Please let be proud of our own.

NOTE. Am not from Imo state.
Let me correct an impression here. There are many types of dialects in Imo state and Igbo land. Allow people to spell and pronounce their names according to their tongue. You are not in a position to tell people how to spell their names. In Ngwa,we have Wachukwu instead of Nwachukwu. In Anambra,we have Oye instead of Orie. In Owerri,we have Chienyenwa instead of Chinenyenwa. These names are written according to dialects and tongue. So Korie is very correct. Your Igbo is not better than other dialects.
By the way,foreign names does not disqualify you from your ambitions,otherwise Barack Obama should not the President of USA. Does his name sound American?
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by chronique(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
What makes him my twin? I doubt if he looks like me.
Idowuogbo:
Omg!!!! Chronique come see your twin brother oo!! Damn! E b like say your papa play away match oo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by lexychuks(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2015
Pretty ladies I must say, especially Philip Favor and that Njara babe grin wink
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by ChappyChase: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
Come this long long bear bear na criteria?
!!!:::
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Chi mo ooo ooooooo! !! Chei! Chei! Chei! I marry early mehn.... *screams* Kandiikane!!!! My fellow asewo cw Nd see oooo....diaris Godu...See brothers, see caramel na grin grin grin

Lool, I saw them before, they are nice, the second one caught my eye but dem nor be my type sha
grin cheesy
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by ChappyChase: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
Wait ooo, none of these girls reach 24years old?
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by prettylizabeth(f): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
Philip favour, my sis! we Rep Nwangele
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
kandiikane:

Lool, I saw them before, they are nice, the second one caught my eye but dem nor be my type sha
grin cheesy
Same here...dem no get that alaye bobo look ba? grin grin dis ones no fit carry persin go chop amala na...i call these ones kpako/butter boys. grin
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
chronique:
What makes him my twin? I doubt if he looks like me.
dats your twin mehn...post your pics make the babes here judge na grin
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Same here...dem no get that alaye bobo look ba? grin grin dis ones no fit carry persin go chop amala na...i call these ones kpako/butter boys. grin

grin grin grin
I still dey wait on your promise oo. Unless, you dey wait wey dat time reach mek I come press your tummy back down before you show me photos.
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by chronique(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Naah. I'd rather remain partially anonymous.
Idowuogbo:

dats your twin mehn...post your pics make the babes here judge na grin
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by adeshina84(m): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2015
...& whose PANT is that in the third picture?

1 Like

Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by InMyOpinion(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
None like Lupey...
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by Danielgabby(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
y all of dem look ODD ......d Ekene guy luks lyk vampire... kidding ooo
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by modestdude(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2015
buchiluchi:
All this old kpomo na be 19, 21.... Hmmm It is well oo smiley
they were fed with cerelac, oat meal and golden morn. Indomie generation. So don't be surprised they appear older bigger than their age.

You would have given them a run for their money if you had applied wink #finegurl
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by mauriemaxwell: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2015
I will win the next edition
Re: Imo State Pageant: Meet The Male And Female Contestants (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 3:56am On Apr 26, 2015
kevinberry:
Why is all there neck long

Is this how the people of southeast neck is

Giraffe dey learn for una neck

bush boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ghana Must Go Boxers For Guys / Hisbah To Grill Shatu Garko's Parents Over Illegal Participation In Miss Nigeria / Senator Wear To Be Delivered In One Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.